Change can be scary. It can make us feel anxious, nervous and sometimes even sick to our stomach. Even the smallest of change to our daily routine and our comfort zone can feel quite scary.
An important thing to remember is that without change there is no growth and while you might feel uncomfortable at first or for a little while, this feeling will soon disappear when the change we make becomes part of your daily life.
Try to get into the positive habit of embracing change. Why not start by making some changes to your daily habits, watch less TV, exercise more, use your mobile phone less, have a better diet, wake up early, start using a journal.
A few small positive changes to your daily routine can be life changing. I hope that the following wonderful collection of quotes about change will inspire and motivate you to make some positive changes in your life.
1. Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. ― Rumi
2. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. ― Maya Angelou
3. Be the change that you wish to see in the world. ― Mahatma Gandhi
4. Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong. ― Mandy Hale
5. When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves. ― Victor Frankl
6. I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples. ― Mother Teresa
7. To change your life, you need to change your priorities. ― John C. Maxwell
8. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. Maturity is when you stop complaining and making excuses, and start making changes. ― Roy T. Bennett
10. Life will only change when you become more committed to your dreams than you are to your comfort zone. ― Billy Cox
11. Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country. ― John F. Kennedy
12. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. ― Nelson Mandela
13. The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones that do. ― Steve Jobs
14. Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge. ― Eckhart Tolle
15. The 3 C’s in life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, if you want anything in life to Change.
16. There is no greater force for change than people inspired to live a better life. ― Steve Maraboli
17. Change happens when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change. ― Tony Robbins
18. Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change. ― Dr Wayne W. Dyer
19. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. ― Albert Einstein
20. The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new. ― Socrates
21. Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything. ― George Bernard Shaw
22. The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails. ― William Arthur Ward
23. Change your thoughts and you change your world. ― Norman Vincent Peale
24. Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change. ― Jim Rohn
25. We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish. ― Tony Robbins
25 Highly Motivational Eric Worre Quotes
Eric Worre is a leader in the network marketing profession for almost 30 years. He is the author of Go Pro : 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional which has sold over 2 million copies. Eric is also the most sought after speaker in Network Marketing, speaking to more than 200,000 people every year.
Eric Worre has also produced over 1,400 free videos on virtually every business topic. His videos have been viewed by millions of people from all over the world.
If you are interested in personal development and improving yourself, I think that you are really going to enjoy reading the following powerful collection of Eric Worre quotes.
1. The greatest benefit isn’t getting what you want. The greatest benefit is what you’ll need to become in order to get what you want. ― Eric Worre
2. In the future, you’re only going to be paid for performance. You won’t be paid for your time anymore. ― Eric Worre
3. The fastest way to grow your business is to grow yourself. Set a goal that will cause you to become more than you are today. ― Eric Worre
4. Have the courage to forgive yourself and stop letting the past define you. ― Eric Worre
5. Freedom is possible, but it isn’t free. ― Eric Worre
6. My world changed when I started focusing on the skills and made the commitment to practice, practice, practice, until I mastered them. ― Eric Worre
7. Be different. Be focused. Be determined. ― Eric Worre
8. Goal setting. Most people don’t ever give this more than a passing thought. You aren’t most people. ― Eric Worre
9. The most powerful force on earth is your imagination. ― Eric Worre
10. Look in your past for negative repeating patterns. Break the pattern and you’re free to move to the next level. ― Eric Worre
11. Growth and contribution. If you are growing as a person and you are contributing to the lives of others, you will be amazed at what can happen to your life. ― Eric Worre
12. There is nothing stopping you from succeeding but you. ― Eric Worre
13. Personal development without action becomes useless. Get out of your head and into action. ― Eric Worre
14. To achieve your dreams, you must break out of your current comfort zone. ― Eric Worre
15. Measure yourself only against your previous self. ― Eric Worre
16. If you’re looking for answers, the best way to start is by asking questions. Sounds simple yet so few people do it. ― Eric Worre
17. There will always be a good reason to quit and there will always be a good reason to keep going. Decide what kind of person you’re going to be. ― Eric Worre
18. Focus on the positive with everyone in your organization. Guide them, direct them, and encourage them. ― Eric Worre
19. You can’t live an above average life with a below average effort. ― Eric Worre
20. Too many people get trapped in repeating the same day over and over. ― Eric Worre
21. You’ll never get ahead if you don’t get started. There’s never been a better time to start than today. ― Eric Worre
22. I realized that to earn more, I needed to become more. ― Eric Worre
23. Don’t ever let anyone convince you that you can’t do something. ― Eric Worre
24. Don’t let average people make you feel guilty for pursuing your mission in life. ― Eric Worre
25. Once you believe, good things start to happen. ― Eric Worre
25 Empowering Barbara Corcoran Quotes
Barbara Corcoran is a successful businesswoman, investor, speaker, author and television personality. Barbara famously borrowed $1,000 in 1973 and quit her job as a waitress to start a tiny real estate company in New York City. She would later sell this business for $66 million. (more…)