Change can be scary. It can make us feel anxious, nervous and sometimes even sick to our stomach. Even the smallest of change to our daily routine and our comfort zone can feel quite scary.
An important thing to remember is that without change there is no growth and while you might feel uncomfortable at first or for a little while, this feeling will soon disappear when the change we make becomes part of your daily life.
Try to get into the positive habit of embracing change. Why not start by making some changes to your daily habits, watch less TV, exercise more, use your mobile phone less, have a better diet, wake up early, start using a journal.
A few small positive changes to your daily routine can be life changing. I hope that the following wonderful collection of quotes about change will inspire and motivate you to make some positive changes in your life.
1. Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. ― Rumi
2. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. ― Maya Angelou
3. Be the change that you wish to see in the world. ― Mahatma Gandhi
4. Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong. ― Mandy Hale
5. When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves. ― Victor Frankl
6. I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples. ― Mother Teresa
7. To change your life, you need to change your priorities. ― John C. Maxwell
8. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. Maturity is when you stop complaining and making excuses, and start making changes. ― Roy T. Bennett
10. Life will only change when you become more committed to your dreams than you are to your comfort zone. ― Billy Cox
11. Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country. ― John F. Kennedy
12. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. ― Nelson Mandela
13. The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones that do. ― Steve Jobs
14. Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge. ― Eckhart Tolle
15. The 3 C’s in life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, if you want anything in life to Change.
16. There is no greater force for change than people inspired to live a better life. ― Steve Maraboli
17. Change happens when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change. ― Tony Robbins
18. Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change. ― Dr Wayne W. Dyer
19. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. ― Albert Einstein
20. The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new. ― Socrates
21. Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything. ― George Bernard Shaw
22. The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails. ― William Arthur Ward
23. Change your thoughts and you change your world. ― Norman Vincent Peale
24. Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change. ― Jim Rohn
25. We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish. ― Tony Robbins