I really hope that you will enjoy reading this collection of Uplifting Quotes.
These wonderful words of wisdom are by people from all walks of life throughout history.
I hope that these uplifting quotes will serve as gentle reminders to you that within every challenge, there lies an opportunity for growth, and in every setback, the seeds for a triumphant comeback.
These uplifting quotes perfectly encapsulate the essence of resilience, self belief, and transformation.
* If any of the following quotes really resonates with you, I have added a link in each quote so that you can read more quotes from each person or on a particular topic (kindness, focus, intuition etc) .
These quotes encourage us to harness our inner strength and to really try to have more belief in ourselves.
1. “The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we stand as in what direction we are moving.” ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
2. “Our intuition is like a muscle; we must practice listening to it and trusting its wisdom.” ― Lisa Prosen
3. “Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are.” ― Marianne Williamson
4. “I always say that kindness is the greatest beauty that you can have.” — Andie MacDowell
5. “First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do.” – Epictetus
6. Learn to love without any conditions, help without any expectations and to live without any regrets.
7. “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.” – Earl Nightingale
8. “Toxic people will pollute everything around them. Don’t hesitate. Fumigate.” ― Mandy Hale
9. “I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.” ― Carl Jung
10. Do the things that make you feel alive. Follow your heart, your passions, and trust yourself as you do them. You only have one life so live it to the fullest and make the most of it. ― Big Magic
11. “Victory is in having done your best. If you’ve done your best, you’ve won.” – Bill Bowerman
12. “The key to happiness doesn’t lay in numbers in a bank account but in the way we make others feel and the way they make us feel.” – Joe Rogan
13. “We are meant to love people and use things but today we use people and love things.” – Jay Shetty
14. “Don’t make excuses for why you can’t get it done. Focus on all of the reasons why you must make it happen.” ― Ralph Marston
15. “Liven up everything about you; your smile, your hand-shake, your talk, even your walk. Act alive!” – David J. Schwartz
16. “Remember. Every day, some ordinary person does something extraordinary. Today, it’s your turn.” – Lou Holtz
17. “People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.” – John Maxwell
18. “Every action you take is a vote for the type of person you wish to become.” — James Clear
19. “There is a truth deep down inside of you that has been waiting for you to discover it, and that truth is this: you deserve all good things life has to offer.” ― Rhonda Byrne
20. “If you want to feel happy, do something for yourself. If you want to feel fulfilled, do something for someone else.” ― Simon Sinek
21. “The subconscious mind is like a tape player. Until you change the tape, it will not change.” – Bruce Lipton
22. “Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.” — Marcus Aurelius
23. “It doesn’t matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going.” – Brian Tracy
24. “If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
25. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.” – Zig Ziglar
As we come to the end of these uplifting quotes, I hope that we can all hold on to their valuable lessons.
Try to think of these quotes as a personal high five to ourselves, always there to remind us, that we all have the inner strength needed to handle whatever life throws at us.
With these uplifting quotes as our guide, we are all set to embrace whatever comes our way with a positive outlook on life and ourselves.
I really hope that you will come back to these wonderful quotes whenever you need a positive boost.