30 Marianne Williamson Quotes On Life, Love and Happiness
I hope that you will really enjoy this collection of Marianne Williamson Quotes.
Marianne Williamson is a bestselling author, political activist and spiritual thought leader. She is the author of 14 books, four of which have been #1 New York Times best sellers.
In 1989, Marianne started Project Angel Food. This wonderful program organizes free meal services for people too sick to shop and cook meals for themselves. In 2020 they reached the milestone of serving their 13 millionth meal.
Marianne inspires and empowers audiences around the world as she lectures in the fields of spirituality and new thought.
I hope that you will enjoy this wonderful collection of the very best Marianne Williamson quotes.
1. Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are. ― Marianne Williamson
2. Whatever it is you choose to think, your subconscious mind takes it very seriously and your experience will reflect your thinking. ― Marianne Williamson
3. Love in your mind produces love in your life. This is the meaning of heaven. Fear in your mind produces fear in your life. This is the meaning of hell. ― Marianne Williamson
4. In every community, there is work to be done. In every nation, there are wounds to heal. In every heart, there is the power to do it. ― Marianne Williamson
5. Always be open to new beginnings. To the universe, every moment is the start of the next big thing in your life. ― Marianne Williamson
6. The practice of forgiveness is our most important contribution to the healing of the world. ― Marianne Williamson
7. We are not here to fix, change or belittle another person. We are here to support, forgive and heal one another. ― Marianne Williamson
8. The only way the past can drag you back is if you choose to bring it with you into the present. ― Marianne Williamson
9. We do not heal the past by dwelling there. We heal the past by living in the present. ― Marianne Williamson
10. In the absence of love, we began slowly but surely to fall apart. ― Marianne Williamson
11. When a woman rises up in glory, her energy is magnetic and her sense of possibility contagious. ― Marianne Williamson
12. Think bigger. Forget limits. Embrace the idea of endless possibility…. It will change you. ― Marianne Williamson
13. The world changes when we change. The world softens when we soften. The world loves us when we choose to love the world. ― Marianne Williamson
14. Imagine the most outrageously positive possibility for your life, claim it, and consider it done. ― Marianne Williamson
15. If I choose to bless another person, I will always end up feeling more blessed. ― Marianne Williamson
16. Spiritual growth involves giving up the stories of your past so the universe can write a new one. ― Marianne Williamson
17. When a woman conceives her true self, a miracle occurs and life around her begins again. ― Marianne Williamson
18. Nothing binds you except your thoughts; nothing limits you except your fear; and nothing controls you except your beliefs. ― Marianne Williamson
19. People hear you on the level you speak to them from. Speak from your heart, and they will hear with theirs. ― Marianne Williamson
20. When we attach value to things that aren’t love—the money, the car, the house, the prestige. We are loving things that can’t love us back. We are searching for meaning in the meaningless. ― Marianne Williamson
21. You get to decide what energy you choose to download in any moment. No one but you gets to decide who you wish to be. ― Marianne Williamson
22. We can always choose to perceive things differently. We can focus on what’s wrong in our life, or we can focus on what’s right. ― Marianne Williamson
23. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? ― Marianne Williamson
24. There is a plan for each of us, and each of us is precious. As we open our hearts more and more, we’re moved in the directions in which we’re supposed to go. ― Marianne Williamson
25. You don’t need a new life, just a new lens through which to view the one you have. ― Marianne Williamson
26. The more open your heart, the more miracles you’ll receive. For miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. When you choose to love, you choose to work miracles. ― Marianne Williamson
27. You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ― Marianne Williamson
28. Success means we go to sleep at night knowing that our talents and abilities were used in a way that served others. ― Marianne Williamson
29. The first step in forgiveness is the willingness to forgive. ― Marianne Williamson
30. Each of us has a unique part to play in the healing of the world. ― Marianne Williamson
I really hope that you enjoyed this great collection of Marianne Williamson Quotes.
Her words remind us of the power of love, forgiveness, and the importance of taking responsibility for our own lives.
Through her words, she inspires us to tap into our inner strength and wisdom to create positive change in ourselves and the world around us.
Marianne Williamson’s quotes serve as a reminder that we all have the potential to create a better future and to live a life filled with purpose and meaning.