Dr Bruce Lipton is a popular author and speaker who is most notable for his views on Epigenitcs. (the idea that we can control our genetic expression with our thoughts and beliefs). Dr Lipton also believes that our genetic expression is influenced greatly by our environment and our perception of that environment.
Dr. Lipton began his scientific career as a cell biologist. He received his Ph.D from the University of Virginia at Charlottesville before joining the Department of Anatomy at the University of Wisconsin’s School of Medicine in 1973.
In his popular book The Biology of Belief, he claims that beliefs control human biology rather than DNA and inheritance.
I hope that you will enjoy this collection of Bruce Lipton Quotes.
1. The moment you change your perception is the moment you rewrite the chemistry of your body. – Bruce Lipton
2. Beliefs and thoughts alter cells in your body. – Bruce Lipton
3. Every person perceives the world differently. So essentially, there are six billion human versions of reality on this planet, each perceiving its own truth. – Bruce Lipton
4. If the brain expects that a treatment will work, it sends healing chemicals into the bloodstream, which facilitates that. That’s why the “placebo” effect is so powerful for every type of healing. And the opposite is equally true and equally powerful: When the brain expects that a therapy will not work, it doesn’t. It’s called the “nocebo” effect. – Bruce Lipton
5. We can control our lives by controlling our perceptions. – Bruce Lipton
6. To fully thrive, we must not only eliminate the stressors but also actively seek joyful, loving, fulfilling lives that stimulate growth processes. – Bruce Lipton
7. Your perspective is always limited by how much you know. Expand your knowledge and you will transform your mind. – Bruce Lipton
8. The ‘secret of life’ is belief rather than genes, it is our beliefs that control our lives. – Bruce Lipton
9. Genes are not destiny. – Bruce Lipton
10. A cell can either be in growth or protection – it can’t be in both at the same time. – Bruce Lipton
11. A miraculous healing awaits this planet once we accept our new responsibility to collectively tend the Garden, rather than fight over the turf. – Bruce Lipton
12. A person’s health isn’t generally a reflection of genes, but how their environment is influencing them. Genes are the direct cause of less than 1 percent of diseases: 99 percent is how we respond to the world. – Bruce Lipton
13. Negativity – it can only affect you if you’re on the same frequency. VIBRATE HIGHER. – Bruce Lipton
14. So many of us are living limited lives, not because we have to but because we think that we have to. – Bruce Lipton
15. We are not victims of our genes, but masters of our fates, able to create lives overflowing with peace, happiness, and love. – Bruce Lipton
16. In a universe made out of energy, everything is entangled; everything is one. – Bruce Lipton
17. Most illness is just stress from not living in harmony. – Bruce Lipton
18. Do you know why it’s hard to be happy? It’s because we refuse to let go of the things that make us sad. – Bruce Lipton
19. The subconscious mind is like a tape player. Until you change the tape, it will not change. – Bruce Lipton
20. I am the master of my genes, not the victim of them. – Bruce Lipton