Dr Bruce Lipton is a popular author and speaker who is most notable for his views on Epigenitcs. (the idea that we can control our genetic expression with our thoughts and beliefs). Dr Lipton also believes that our genetic expression is influenced greatly by our environment and our perception of that environment.
Dr. Lipton began his scientific career as a cell biologist. He received his Ph.D from the University of Virginia at Charlottesville before joining the Department of Anatomy at the University of Wisconsin’s School of Medicine in 1973.
In his popular book The Biology of Belief, he claims that beliefs control human biology rather than DNA and inheritance.
I hope that you will enjoy this collection of Bruce Lipton Quotes.
1. The moment you change your perception is the moment you rewrite the chemistry of your body. – Bruce Lipton
2. Beliefs and thoughts alter cells in your body. – Bruce Lipton
3. Every person perceives the world differently. So essentially, there are six billion human versions of reality on this planet, each perceiving its own truth. – Bruce Lipton
4. If the brain expects that a treatment will work, it sends healing chemicals into the bloodstream, which facilitates that. That’s why the “placebo” effect is so powerful for every type of healing. And the opposite is equally true and equally powerful: When the brain expects that a therapy will not work, it doesn’t. It’s called the “nocebo” effect. – Bruce Lipton
5. We can control our lives by controlling our perceptions. – Bruce Lipton
6. To fully thrive, we must not only eliminate the stressors but also actively seek joyful, loving, fulfilling lives that stimulate growth processes. – Bruce Lipton
7. Your perspective is always limited by how much you know. Expand your knowledge and you will transform your mind. – Bruce Lipton
8. The ‘secret of life’ is belief rather than genes, it is our beliefs that control our lives. – Bruce Lipton
9. Genes are not destiny. – Bruce Lipton
10. A cell can either be in growth or protection – it can’t be in both at the same time. – Bruce Lipton
11. A miraculous healing awaits this planet once we accept our new responsibility to collectively tend the Garden, rather than fight over the turf. – Bruce Lipton
12. A person’s health isn’t generally a reflection of genes, but how their environment is influencing them. Genes are the direct cause of less than 1 percent of diseases: 99 percent is how we respond to the world. – Bruce Lipton
13. Negativity – it can only affect you if you’re on the same frequency. VIBRATE HIGHER. – Bruce Lipton
14. So many of us are living limited lives, not because we have to but because we think that we have to. – Bruce Lipton
15. We are not victims of our genes, but masters of our fates, able to create lives overflowing with peace, happiness, and love. – Bruce Lipton
16. Your perspective is always limited by how much you know. Expand your knowledge and you will transform your mind. – Bruce Lipton
17. Most illness is just stress from not living in harmony. – Bruce Lipton
18. Do you know why it’s hard to be happy? It’s because we refuse to let go of the things that make us sad. – Bruce Lipton
19. The subconscious mind is like a tape player. Until you change the tape, it will not change. – Bruce Lipton
20. I am the master of my genes, not the victim of them. – Bruce Lipton
Timeless Quotes From To Kill A Mockingbird
To Kill a Mockingbird is a popular Pulitzar Prize winning novel written by Harper Lee about justice in a small Southern American town. Published in 1960, it became standard reading for millions of young people.
It is the story of a young girl nicknamed Scout growing up during the American Depression in Alabama in the 1930’s. The book quickly became a best-seller, won the Pulitzer Prize and was made into a movie in 1962, with Gregory Peck winning an Oscar for his memorable portrayal of Atticus.
By 2015, book sales of To Kill a Mockingbird were reported by Harper Collins to be more than 40 million worldwide, making it one of the most widely read American novels of the 20th century. In 2018 it was voted as America’s Best-Loved Novel, further cementing this book as a beloved classic of American Literature.
Here is a collection of some of the most popular quotes from To Kill A Mockingbird:
1. You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view…until you climb into his skin and walk around in it. – Atticus
2. Before I can live with other folks, I’ve got to live with myself. – Atticus
3. You just hold your head high and keep those fists down. No matter what anybody says to you, don’t you let ‘em get your goat. Try fighting with your head for a change. – Atticus
4. Things are never as bad as they seem. – Miss Maudie
5. There’s a lot of ugly things in this world, son. I wish I could keep ‘em all away from you. That’s never possible. – Atticus
6. As you grow older, you’ll see white men cheat black men every day of your life, but let me tell you something and don’t you forget it – whenever a white man does that to a black man, no matter who he is, how rich he is, or how fine a family he comes from, that white man is trash. – Atticus
7. It is a sin to kill a Mockingbird. – Atticus
8. It’s never an insult to be called what somebody thinks is a bad name. It just shows you how poor that person is, it doesn’t hurt you. – Atticus
9. I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. – Atticus
10. We’re paying the highest tribute you can pay a man. We trust him to do right. It’s that simple. – Miss Maudie
11. People generally see what they look for and hear what they listen for. – Atticus
12. It was times like these when I thought my father, who hated guns and had never been to wars, was the bravest man who ever lived. – Scout
13. Are you proud of yourself tonight that you have insulted a total stranger whose circumstances you know nothing about? – Atticus
14. Best way to clear the air is to have it all out in the open. – Atticus
15. The one thing that doesn’t abide by majority rule is a person’s conscience. – Atticus
16. Real courage is when you know you’re licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what. – Atticus
17. Things are always better in the morning.
20 Most Inspirational John F. Kennedy Quotes
John F. Kennedy served in both the U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate before becoming the 35th president of the United States of America in 1961. As president, John F.Kennedy faced a number of foreign crises, especially in Cuba and Berlin.
John F. Kennedy managed to secure such achievements as the Nuclear Test-Ban Treaty to ease cold war tensions, the Alliance for Progress and the Civil Rights Act. On November 22, 1963, John F. Kennedy was assassinated while riding in a motorcade in Dallas, Texas.
The following are a wonderful collection of the most inspirational John F. Kennedy quotes that I hope you will enjoy.
1. Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. – John F. Kennedy
2. Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. – John F. Kennedy
3. Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction. – John F. Kennedy
4. Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try. – John F. Kennedy
5. When written in Chinese, the word ‘crisis’ is composed of two characters. One represents danger and the other represents opportunity. – John F. Kennedy
6. We have the power to make this the best generation of mankind in the history of the world or make it the last. – John F. Kennedy
7. Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men. – John F. Kennedy
8. We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives. – John F. Kennedy
9. If we cannot end now our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity. – John F. Kennedy
10. Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly. ― John F. Kennedy
11. In a time of domestic crisis, men of goodwill and generosity should be able to unite regardless of party or politics. ― John F. Kennedy
12. Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable. ― John F. Kennedy
13. Just because we cannot see clearly the end of the road, that is no reason for not setting out on the essential journey. ― John F. Kennedy
14. The supreme reality of our time is the vulnerability of our planet. ― John F. Kennedy
15. We are not here to curse the darkness, but to light the candle that can guide us thru that darkness to a safe and sane future. ― John F. Kennedy
16. If not us, who? If not now, when? ― John F. Kennedy
17. Children are the world’s most valuable resource and its best hope for the future. ― John F. Kennedy
18. In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility – I welcome it. ― John F. Kennedy
19. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. ― John F. Kennedy
20. Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. ― John F. Kennedy
20 Wonderful Quotes That Will Empower You
I hope that you will really enjoy this wonderful collection of quotes. I have carefully chosen the following quotes in the hope that they will inspire, motivate and empower you to believe in yourself.
Getting into the positive daily habit of reading some quotes can be a great way to change your mindset and feel more empowered.
1. If you aren’t feeling passionate about your life, skip TV tonight and write a whole new vision for what you’d really love to experience. ― Steve Pavlina
2. The most valuable gift you have to offer is yourself. ― Bob Burg
3. Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.
4. Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen. – Michael Jordan
5. Do you know why it’s hard to be happy? It’s because we refuse to let go of the things that make us sad. – Bruce Lipton
6. Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack. — Seneca
7. You must see it. You must believe it. And then you should never stop working to make it happen. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
8. Get out of your head and get into your heart. Think less, feel more. – Osho
9. Things come to those who have patience and take consistent, persistent actions toward what they want. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
10. May every sunrise hold more promise, and every sunset hold more peace. – Unknown
11. You will always attract what you believe you’re worth. ― BossBabe
12. We are like magnets – like attract like. You become and attract what you think. ― Rhonda Byrne
13. You are the designer of your destiny; you are the author of your story. – Lisa Nichols
14. Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted. – Denis Waitley
15. You can’t win in life if you’re losing in your mind.― Tony Gaskins
16. When you know clearly what you want, you’ll wake up every morning excited about life. – Mark Victor Hansen
17. The only way to win with a toxic person is not to play.
18. The longer you live in the past, the less future you have to enjoy. – Robert Tew
19. The only way to get what you really want is to let go of what you don’t want. – Iyanla Vanzant
20. As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe