25 Highly Inspirational Jay Shetty Quotes
Jay Shetty is a Motivational Speaker, video blogger and storyteller. Jay Shetty inspires millions people from all around the world with his positive and uplifting quotes and messages.
Born in London, Jay Shetty lived the life of a monk in India for 3 years. During this time in India he learned many life lessons from different Gurus and books about Hinduism.
Since launching his video channel in 2016, Jay Shetty’s videos have achieved over 4 billion views and he has gained over 20 million followers from around the world. Jay Shetty is currently one of the most viewed people on the internet.
Topics of his video’s include relationships, wellness, mental health, and life purpose. I highly recommend following Jay on Instagram and on Facebook.
I have picked for you my favorite Jay Shetty quotes that will have you feeling totally inspired and motivated.
1. When nobody else celebrates you, learn to celebrate yourself. When nobody else compliments you, then compliment yourself. It’s not up to other people to keep you encouraged. It’s up to you. Encouragement should come from the inside. – Jay Shetty
2. Don’t be afraid of new beginnings, from new people, new energy, new surroundings, and new challenges. Embrace new chances at happiness. – Jay Shetty
3. I believe you should focus your life on observing the little things, because one day you look back and realize they were the big things. – Jay Shetty
4. Think about what you can do right now, not what you wish you had done before. – Jay Shetty
5. Too many of us set these lofty goals but never break them down into the building blocks of how we are actually going to get there. – Jay Shetty
6. We force ourselves out of bed to live the same day again and again and call it a life. – Jay Shetty
7. Being positive doesn’t mean you don’t ever have negative thoughts. It just means you don’t let those thoughts control your life. – Jay Shetty
8. Our words have more power than we even believe. Our words define our reality. We need to pick them carefully. Make sure you taste your words before you spit them out. – Jay Shetty
9. What you want exists. Don’t settle until you get it. – Jay Shetty
10. One of the biggest reasons we don’t achieve our goals is we say yes to too many things that are not our priority and no to too many things that are our priority. – Jay Shetty
11. It’s important to figure out who you’re not, in order to figure out who you are. – Jay Shetty
12. Reading changes your mind, applying changes your life! – Jay Shetty
13. If you ever meet someone who makes your life flow easier and makes you laugh a lot, keep them, that’s all you need. – Jay Shetty
14. You don’t know what you need in your life until you figure out who you are. – Jay Shetty
15. There are five levels of growth – learn, experiment, perform, struggle, and thrive. We’re always in one of these five stages, and if you really want to experience growth, you can’t skip any. – Jay Shetty
16. Stop trying to find the right person; be the right person. Instead of being with someone who makes you happy, first be someone who makes you happy. – Jay Shetty
17. The best people to surround yourself with are the people that bring out the best in you. – Jay Shetty
18. We will keep facing the same test until we learn the lesson we are meant to learn. The same situations, relationships, issues will keep arising in our lives until we recognize what we are supposed to take away. We can save ourselves from so much trouble if we choose to listen, observe and adapt. – Jay Shetty
19. The thing about limitations is that they are only true as long as you believe in them. So, instead of believing in your limitations, start believing in yourself. – Jay Shetty
20. The sooner you get over the notion that you can or should be perfect, or that anyone else is, change will come easier. – Jay Shetty
21. Swap ‘Why is this happening to me?’ to ‘What is this trying to teach me?’. It will change everything. – Jay Shetty
22. Let’s not make happiness and success about the size of our homes, but about the size of our hearts; let’s not make it about gratification but gratitude. – Jay Shetty
23. Self-care isn’t just holidays and massages. It’s working on your habits, mindset and healing your past. It’s removing toxic thoughts, people and places in your life. It’s living intentionally, purposefully and consciously. – Jay Shetty
24. Always tell someone how you feel, because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye, but regret can last a lifetime. – Jay Shetty
25. Starve your distractions, feed your focus. – Jay Shetty
The above collection of Jay Shetty Quotes offer valuable insights into the human experience and also provide inspiration for personal growth and development.
His message of self-awareness, mindfulness and positivity resonate with people from all over the world.
Whether you are facing a difficult decision or simply looking for a shot of inspiration, Jay Shetty’s Quotes are sure to provide the guidance and support that you are looking for.