This great collection of Joe Rogan quotes are both highly motivational and very inspirational.
Joe Rogan is a popular stand up comedian, MMA announcer, martial artist and popular Podcast host. His hilarious and sometimes off the wall podcast The Joe Rogan Experience gets hundreds of thousands of listeners every week.
His quotes are a reflection of his unique and often controversial views on life and the world.
His words are often motivating, challenging and thought-provoking, encouraging people to think critically and to strive for continuous self-improvement.
Whether discussing the nature of consciousness, the importance of self-awareness, or even the power of positive thinking, Joe Rogan’s quotes are always very insightful and inspiring.
Highly Motivational Joe Rogan Quotes
1. If things aren’t going the way you want them to go, then do something about it! Quit talking about your problems and go out and do something to fix them! – Joe Rogan
2. There’s only one way to get good at anything; you surround yourself with the best who are doing exactly what you do and you force yourself to keep up and inspire each other. – Joe Rogan
3. 90% of success is just showing up. Get there and start working. You’re not going to feel perfect everyday. There’s gotta be those days you push through. – Joe Rogan
4. Live your life like you’re the hero in your own movie. – Joe Rogan
5. The key to happiness doesn’t lay in numbers in a bank account but in the way we make others feel and the way they make us feel. – Joe Rogan
6. “All the time that you spend complaining, you could instead be hustling. You could be chasing your dream. You could be figuring out what you’re doing wrong and improving your life. – Joe Rogan
7. We define ourselves far too often by our past failures. That’s not you. You are this person right now. You’re the person who has learned from those failures. Build confidence and momentum with each good decision you make from here on out and choose to be inspired. – Joe Rogan
8. Your attitude has a giant effect not just on your life, but on other peoples lives around you. – Joe Rogan
9. Get better at whatever you’re doing. So what if you suck at it now. Everybody sucks at everything when they start. But if you love it, and don’t lie to yourself, then get better at it. – Joe Rogan
10 of 40 Joe Rogan Quotes
Be the hero of your own story. – Joe Rogan
11. It’s been one of the most important tools for me in personal growth for understanding myself, who I am, and what effect I do have on other people. – Joe Rogan
12. The Universe rewards calculated risk and passion. – Joe Rogan
13. Greatness and madness are next door neighbors and they often borrow each other’s sugar. – Joe Rogan
14. I realized a long time ago that instead of being jealous you can be inspired and appreciative. It carries more energy to you. – Joe Rogan
15. There is a direct correlation between positive energy and positive results. – Joe Rogan
16. The time you spend hating on someone robs you of your own time. You are literally hating on yourself and you don’t even realize it. – Joe Rogan
17. Once you understand what excellence is all about, you see how excellence manifests itself in any discipline. – Joe Rogan
18. Write down what you would like to fix about your life and go out and do it the right way. – Joe Rogan
19. Do things that are difficult. It’s very important to struggle. You don’t get to know yourself without struggle. You don’t know who you are until you get tested. – Joe Rogan
20 of 40 Motivational Joe Rogan Quotes
Work for that feeling that you have accomplished something…Don’t waste your time on this earth without making a mark. – Joe Rogan
21. Excellence in anything increases your potential in everything. – Joe Rogan
* Here are some more great Joe Rogan Quotes for you to enjoy:
22. I’m obsessed to extreme winners because I think there’s a madness to it. I truly believe that in order to truly be great at something you have to give into a certain amount of madness. – Joe Rogan
23. Write down things you want to improve. Write down things you won’t tolerate from yourself. Write down things you never want to see yourself do again. – Joe Rogan
24. The time you spend hating on someone robs you of your own time. You are literally hating yourself and you don’t even realize it. – Joe Rogan
25. It’s very important to help people figure out how to manage life, to help people figure out how to think, help inspire them, help show them what can be gained from setting goals and achieving them and that excellent feeling – and that becomes contagious. – Joe Rogan
26. If you can control what you eat, you can control all other aspects of your life. – Joe Rogan
27. The people I know that have the hardest time keeping it together emotionally are people that don’t work out. – Joe Rogan
28. Do things that are difficult. It’s very important to struggle. You don’t get to know yourself without struggle. You don’t know who you are until you get tested. – Joe Rogan
29. Selling your life to sit in a box and work for a machine. An uncaring machine that demands productivity that doesn’t understand you and doesn’t want to understand you… There’s no natural behaviour. Everyone is wearing clothes they don’t want to wear. Everybody is showing up and doing something they don’t want to do. They have no connection to it. That’s the problem with our society. – Joe Rogan
30 of 40 Joe Rogan Motivational Quotes
In all my travelings, all my life adventures; I have to say I still don’t know what life is, absolutely no clue, and it is a subject that is constantly on my mind. One thing I do know for a fact is that the nicer we are to our fellow human beings, the nicer the universe is to us. – Joe Rogan
31. The people I know that have the hardest time keeping it together emotionally are people that don’t work out. – Joe Rogan
32. I love a success story, but even more than a success story; I like a dude who f**ks his life up and gets his life together again story. – Joe Rogan
33. Build confidence and momentum with each good decision you make from here on out and choose to be inspired. – Joe Rogan
34. The time you spend hating on someone robs you of your own time. You are literally hating on yourself and you don’t even realize it. – Joe Rogan
35. What’s interesting about science is that we’re constantly discovering new things about the universe, about ourselves, about our bodies, about diseases, about the possibilities of the future. It’s amazing. Science is one of the coolest things about being a human being, without a doubt. – Joe Rogan
36. If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe. – Joe Rogan
37. Be cool to people. Be nice to as many people as you can. Smile to as many people as you can, and have them smile back at you. – Joe Rogan
38. I want to talk about the nature of human beings or how we’re evolving as a race. – Joe Rogan
39. Someone else’s success does not equal a failure for you. – Joe Rogan
40. There’s a direct correlation between positive energy and positive results in the physical form. – Joe Rogan
Joe Rogan’s quotes are a reflection of his unique perspective on life and the world. His words often challenge the status quo, encouraging us to question authority and to think critically about the world around us.
Joe encourages us to be more curious, to seek knowledge and to never stop learning. His quotes remind us to be open-minded and to never be afraid to challenge even our own beliefs.
He encourages us to embrace our individuality, to be true to ourselves and to continually strive for self-improvement. Joe often touches on topics related to health and fitness on his podcast, encouraging us to take care of ourselves, both physically and mentally, and to try to strive for balance in every aspect of our lives.
Joe Rogan’s quotes are thought-provoking and can inspire us to think deeper about the world and our place in it.