I hope that you will enjoy the following collection of inspirational Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes.
Arnold Schwarzenegger is an Austrian-American actor, businessman, philanthropist, champion bodybuilder and former Governor of California.
Arnold is a Hollywood superstar, starring in box office hits such as The Terminator, Predator, Commando and many more.
As well as a champion bodybuilder, movie star and politician, Arnold Schwarzenegger is a huge source of inspiration to many people around the world. He is a wonderful example of how hard work and self belief can make your dreams come true.
Over the years, Arnold Schwarzenegger has shared numerous inspiring quotes that have motivated and inspired people to chase their dreams and achieve their goals.
The following Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes are centered around the themes of hard work, perseverance, and self-belief, all of which are crucial for success in any field.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes
1. “I’m a big believer in hard work, grinding it out, and not stopping until it’s done.” ― Arnold Schwarzenegger
2. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
3. “If you want to turn a vision into reality, you have to give 100% and never stop believing in your dream.” ― Arnold Schwarzenegger
4. “Everybody pities the weak. Jealousy you have to earn.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
5. “Positive thinking can be contagious. Being surrounded by winners helps you develop into a winner.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
7. “The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
7. “What is the point of being on this Earth if you are going to be like everyone else?” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
8. “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
9. “Start wide, expand further, and never look back.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes
10. “For me, life is about continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
11. “You can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
12. “Be hungry for success, hungry to make your mark, hungry to be seen and to be heard and to have an effect. And as you move up and become successful, make sure also to be hungry for helping others.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
13. “Failure is not an option. Everyone has to succeed.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
14. “I knew I was destined for great things. People will say that kind of thinking is totally immodest. I agree. Modesty is not a word that applies to me in any way. I hope it never will.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
15. “If you work hard and play by the rules, this country is truly open to you. You can achieve anything.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
16. “I learned something from all those sets and reps when I didn’t think I could lift another ounce of weight. What I learned is that we are always stronger than we know.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
17. “I love it when people say that something can’t be done. That’s when I really get motivated; I like to prove them wrong.” ― Arnold Schwarzenegger
18. “Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach.” ― Arnold Schwarzenegger
19. “Winners are not people who never fail, but people who never quit.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
Quotes From Arnold Schwarzenegger
20. “I do the same exercises I did 50 years ago and they still work. I eat the same food I ate 50 years ago and it still works.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
21. “The more knowledge you have, the more you’re free to rely on your instincts.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
22. “If you work hard and play by the rules, this country is truly open to you. You can achieve anything.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
23. “If you don’t find the time, if you don’t do the work, you don’t get the results.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
24. “Money doesn’t make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
25. “There are no shortcuts, everything is reps, reps, reps.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
26. “I welcome and seek your ideas, but do not bring me small ideas; bring me big ideas to match our future.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
27. “Stay hungry, stay healthy, be a gentleman, believe strongly in yourself and go beyond limitations.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
28. “Begin to look less at yourself and more at each other. you’ll get more satisfaction from having improved your neighborhood, your town, your state, your country, and your fellow human beings than you’ll ever get from your muscles, your figure, your automobile, your house, or your credit rating.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
29. “You must see it. You must believe it. And then you should never stop working to make it happen.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
Powerful Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes
30. “As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
31. “Dreams are for the dreamers. Goals are for achievers.” ― Arnold Schwarzenegger
32. “Life’s six rules for success. 1. Trust yourself. 2. Break some rules. 3. Don’t be afraid to fail. 4. Ignore the naysayers. 5. Work like hell. 6. Give something back!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
33. “None of my rules of success will work unless you do.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
34. “Be hungry for success, hungry to make your mark, hungry to be seen and to be heard and to have an effect. And as you move up and become successful, make sure also to be hungry for helping others.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
35. “Never follow the crowd, go where it’s empty.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
36. “To be successful, however, you must be brutal with yourself and focus on the flaws.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
37. “But no matter what you do in life, selling is a part of it.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
38. “My definition of living is to have excitement always; that’s the difference between living and existing.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
39. “Where the mind goes the body will follow.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
40. “I’m a big believer in hard work, grinding it out, and not stopping until it’s done.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
41. “I never listened to anyone who said I can’t do something.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
This collection of Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes are a perfect reflection of his life experiences, career achievements and his personal philosophy.
His words of wisdom inspire individuals to strive for excellence, work hard and pursue their dreams relentlessly.
Arnold Schwarzenegger’s attitude, perseverance and determination have made him a success in bodybuilding, Hollywood, politics and business.
Through his quotes, Arnold, has inspired people from all over the world to reach their full potential.
If you enjoyed the above Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes, the following iconic movie quotes by Arnold will bring back memories to you.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Movie Quotes
36. “I’ll be back.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger (The Terminator)
37. “Hasta la vista, baby!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger (Terminator 2: Judgment Day)
38. “Consider that a divorce.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger (Total Recall)
39. “If it bleeds, we can kill it.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger (Predator)
40. “Stick around.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger (Predator)
41. “Get to the chopper!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger (Predator)
42. “I let him go.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger (Commando)
43. “I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger (Terminator 2: Judgment Day)
44. “I’m a cybernetic organism, living tissue over a metal endoskeleton.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger (Terminator 2: Judgment Day)
45. “I’m back!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger (Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines)
Arnold Schwarzenegger Biography:
Arnold Schwarzenegger is a name that is synonymous with bodybuilding and action movies. Born on July 30, 1947, in Thal, Austria, Arnold grew up in a humble family with his parents and older brother, Meinhard. Arnold found great enjoyment in sports, particularly soccer.
At the age of 14, Arnold discovered his true passion – bodybuilding. He began training rigorously and eventually became a professional bodybuilder, winning several titles, including Mr. Universe and Mr. Olympia. His incredible physique and charisma made him an inspiration to many aspiring bodybuilders.
In the early 1970s, Arnold decided to try his hand at acting and landed his first role in the film “Hercules in New York.” Although his acting skills were initially criticized, he worked hard to improve and eventually became a leading man in Hollywood. Some of his most notable films include “The Terminator,” “Predator,” and “Total Recall.”
Arnold’s success in Hollywood made him a millionaire, but he didn’t stop there. He continued to pursue his passion for fitness and became a successful businessman, investing in various companies.
In 2003, Arnold Schwarzenegger decided to take a break from acting and focus on his political ambitions. He was elected as the Governor of California, serving two terms from 2003 to 2011. During his tenure as Governor, he implemented several policies aimed at improving the state’s economy, education system, and environment.
Arnold Schwarzenegger remains a beloved figure in popular culture. He has continued to be an advocate for fitness and healthy living.
His autobiography, “Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story,” was a best-seller.
Arnold’s life story is one of perseverance, dedication, and hard work. He has achieved success in multiple fields and he continues to inspire many people with his incredible journey.
Checkout this inspirational speech by Arnold Schwarzenegger below: