25 Mindset Quotes That Will Change Your Thinking
I really hope that you will enjoy the following collection of Mindset Quotes.
We all know what power that our way of thinking and our mindset has on how we feel and how we act on a daily basis. When we are in a positive mindset we tend to feel more confident, optimistic and happy.
When we are in a negative mindset, we can feel lethargic and as if nothing is going our way. Getting into the right mindset can be as easy as starting the habit of writing in your gratitude journal every morning, or reading some uplifting mindset quotes like the ones in this post.
I believe that we have more control over our mindset than we think. We tend to let feelings of frustration and negativity etc creep into our head and slowly take control over our mindset and our actions. Remember, it is up to us to what thoughts we let in to our brain.
I have got into the habit of actively breaking down how I am thinking throughout the day. I will actually ask myself ‘is this a productive or positive way of thinking or talking.’ I have also set reminders on my phone for every four hours to remind me of my goals and to think more positive.
Whatever works for you to put you in a more positive mindset and state, take action today and make the decision and conscious effort to improve your mindset from now on. Your health, well-being and relationships with the people around you will all reap the wonderful rewards.
1. Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality. – Earl Nightingale
2. Don’t dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. – Buddha
3. Change your thoughts and you change your world. – Norman Vincent Peale
4. You’ve got to win in your mind before you win in your life. – John Addison
5. Feed your mind just as you do your body. Feed it with good ideas, wherever they can be found. Always be on the lookout for a good idea; a business idea, a product idea, a service idea, an idea for personal improvement. Every new idea will help to refine your philosophy. Your philosophy will guide your life, and your life will unfold with distinction and pleasure. – Jim Rohn
6. Whatever your mind can conceive and believe it can achieve. – Napoleon Hill
7. When you become the master of your mind, you are master of everything. – Swami Satchidananda
8. You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind. – Joyce Meyer
9. The more you feed your mind with positive thoughts, the more you can attract great things into your life. – Roy Bennett
10. Get your mind going in the right direction and you’ll get your life going in the right direction. – Joel Osteen
11. It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. – Aristotle
12. Every thought we think is creating our future. – Louise Hay
13. Your strongest muscle and worst enemy is your mind. Train it well.
14. What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. – Wayne Dyer
15. The mind is everything. What you think you become. – Buddha
16. Your mind is precious. It has the power to unlock infinite possibilities. – Joel Annesley
17. The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear. – Brian Tracy
18. Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart. – Roy T. Bennett
19. The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled. – Plutarch
20. Keep an open mind; It’s the only way new things can get in. – Colleen Hoover
21. Once your mindset changes, everything on the outside will change along with it. – Steve Maraboli
22. You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you. – James Allen
23. Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. – Marcus Aurelius
24. As you sow in your subconscious mind, so shall you reap in your body and environment. – Joseph Murphy
25. Your thoughts are seeds that you plant. – Wayne Dyer
Here are some more great Mindset Quotes below for you to enjoy!
26. If ever you think that you’re losing control of a situation, just shift your mindset and watch your situation change. – Dr. Amelia Rose
27. The only way to achieve the impossible is to believe it is possible. – Charles Kingsleigh
28. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. – Henry Ford
29. Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. – Albert Schweitzer
30. Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle. – Christian D. Larson
31. Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will. – Zig Ziglar
32. The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible. – Joel Brown
33. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. – Wayne Gretzky
34. The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. – Nelson Mandela
35. The power of imagination makes us infinite. – John Muir
36. A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me. – David Bailey
37. Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change. – Unknown
38. Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer. – William S. Burroughs
39. The mind, once stretched by a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
40. The mind is everything; it starts every action, fuels every thought, and influences every aspect of life. – Unknown
I really hope that you enjoyed reading this wonderful collection of Mindset Quotes.
These quotes about mindset offer a powerful insight into the power of our thoughts and beliefs.
They remind us that our mindset shapes our reality and that by changing the way we think, we can change the outcome of our lives.
Whether you are looking for inspiration, motivation, or just a new perspective, these Mindset Quotes can help you shift your focus and achieve your goals.
So, the next time that you need a boost, turn to these quotes for the encouragement and motivation that you need to keep pushing forward and achieve your goals.