Bruce Lee was a martial artist, film director, producer, screenwriter, philosopher and actor. Bruce Lee is widely considered to be one of the most influential martial artists of the last century.
Bruce Lee is remembered as much for his wonderful words of wisdom as he is for his martial arts skills.
I have put together for you this collection of Bruce Lee quotes as a powerful source of inspiration.
- If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.― Bruce Lee
- Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.― Bruce Lee
- The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.― Bruce Lee
- A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.― Bruce Lee
- Knowing is not enough; We must apply. Willing is not enough; We must do.― Bruce Lee
- Defeat is a state of mind; No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality.― Bruce Lee
- Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness will never seek the light.― Bruce Lee
- Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.― Bruce Lee
- If you truly love life, don’t waste time because time is what life is made of.― Bruce Lee
- Do not allow negative thoughts to enter your mind for they are the weeds that strangle confidence.― Bruce Lee
- The more we value things, the less we value ourselves.― Bruce Lee
- Life’s battles don’t always go to the stronger or faster man. But sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who thinks he can.― Bruce Lee
- Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.― Bruce Lee
- Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.― Bruce Lee
- Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.― Bruce Lee
If you enjoyed this collection of Bruce Lee quotes please share it with your friends.