I hope that the following powerful collection of Iyanla Vanzant Quotes will both inspire and empower you.
Iyanla Vanzant is an inspirational speaker, lawyer, author, life coach, and television personality.
Iyanla went from being a mother of three on welfare to achieve a law degree, write 15 books (six New York Times best-sellers), become a regular guest on Oprah, win an Emmy award and host her own talk show.
Iyanla Vanzant is an inspiration to millions of people from all over the world. Newsweek magazine featured her as one of the “Women of the New Century” and
Iyanla Vanzant Motivational Quotes
1. So many of us invest a fortune making ourselves look good to the world, yet inside we are falling apart. It’s time to invest on the inside. – Iyanla Vanzant
2. Your willingness to look at your darkness is what empowers you to change. – Iyanla Vanzant
3. Right where you are is where you need to be. Don’t fight it! – Iyanla Vanzant
4. The strength you need, the answer you want, the solution you seek is around you. Turn to the infinite power within yourself. – Iyanla Vanzant
5. There is absolutely no reason to ever settle for less than the best. – Iyanla Vanzant
6. Rather than beating yourself up for what you are not doing, appreciate and celebrate the things you are doing. – Iyanla Vanzant
7. Have the courage to be exactly who you are without apology. – Iyanla Vanzant
8. Instead of running from what you ‘don’t want’ walk with commitment toward what you desire. Focus on where you are going rather than being obsessed with where you have been. The difference between the two is energy. – Iyanla Vanzant
9. I now know that nothing in my life will change until I change the way I see my life and myself. – Iyanla Vanzant
Iyanla Vanzant Quotes
10. We must inspire ourselves by believing we have the power to accomplish everything we set out to do. – Iyanla Vanzant
11. Trust that something good in you, will bring something good through you! – Iyanla Vanzant
12. Loving yourself has nothing to do with being selfish. It means that you accept yourself for what you are. – Iyanla Vanzant
13. What you tell yourself about yourself, about your life, about your limitations, you will believe. – Iyanla Vanzant
14. The only way to get what you really want is to let go of what you don’t want. – Iyanla Vanzant
15. If you don’t allow yourself to dream, to dare, to move up, out, forward; how will you ever know what you are really capable of? – Iyanla Vanzant
16. Move toward your wildest dreams, take the labels off your mind and step boldly into your greatness. – Iyanla Vanzant
17. No matter what’s going on in your life today, remember, it’s only preparation. It’s preparation for better things. – Iyanla Vanzant
18. You must create what you want inside of your heart and mind before you can hope to see it in your world. – Iyanla Vanzant
19. You have set standards for how you want to be treated and what you expect from yourself and for yourself. – Iyanla Vanzant
Iyanla Vanzant Inspirational Quotes
20. If we celebrate, support, and nurture ourselves, we will not need anyone else to do it for us. – Iyanla Vanzant
21. When you start a new trail equipped with courage, strength, and conviction, the only thing that can stop you is you. – Iyanla Vanzant
22. Gratitude is like a magnet; the more grateful you are, the more you will receive to be grateful for. – Iyanla Vanzant
23. There comes a moment when you must decide that you are going to believe in yourself. If you believe you have the power, the power is yours. – Iyanla Vanzant
24. Wherever you are, use your time, energy and talents to do the best you can right now. – Iyanla Vanzant
25. Let go and open your heart to the possibility that there is something great waiting for you. – Iyanla Vanzant
These Iyanla Vanzant Quotes are a profound source of insight, healing, and empowerment.
Iyanla’s wisdom and compassion shine through every quote, offering guidance for anyone seeking inner peace, personal growth, and spiritual transformation.
Her quotes serve as a reminder that in the middle of life’s challenges and trials, we possess the power to heal, grow, and create a life of purpose and authenticity.
I hope that these Iyanla Vanzant quotes will inspire and uplift you, guiding you on your journey towards a more fulfilling and enlightened life.