25 Osho Quotes on Life, Love and Mindfulness
I have put together a collection of the very Best Osho Quotes that I hope you will enjoy reading.
Osho or Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh was born in 1931 in Central India. He was a charismatic and gifted speaker who became the leader of a new age spiritual movement. Amongst many of his teachings, he taught about becoming more mindful, Love and how to live a fulfilling life.
Osho never believed in any one religion but combined elements of many religions in his teachings such as Buddhism, Hinduism and Christianity. He introduced a new type of meditation that involved letting go of all attachments to the past and future and ego.
At his peak, Osho had over 200,000 followers around the world. Osho was a controversial figure in the 1980’s. He is the subject of the interesting Netflix documentary worth watching called ‘Wild Wild Country.’
His quotes about Life, Love and mindfulness are shared all over the world every day. I have carefully chosen the following wonderful collection of Osho quotes that will give you an idea of his teachings.
1. If you love a flower, don’t pick it up.
Because if you pick it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
So if you love a flower, let it be.
Love is not about possession.
Love is about appreciation. – Osho
2. To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it. – Osho
3. Commit as many mistakes as possible, remembering only one thing: don’t commit the same mistake again. And you will be growing. – Osho
4. When you really laugh for those few moments you are in a deep meditative state. Thinking stops. It is impossible to laugh and think together. – Osho
5. Meditation is the only answer to all the questions of man. It may be frustration, it may be depression, it may be sadness, it may be meaninglessness, it may be anguish: The problems may be many but the answer is one. Meditation is the answer. – Osho
6. Friendship is the purest love. It is the highest form of Love where nothing is asked for, no condition, where one simply enjoys giving. – Osho
7. A little foolishness, enough to enjoy life, and a little wisdom to avoid the errors, that will do. – Osho
8. Creativity is the greatest rebellion in existence. – Osho
9. It is beautiful to be alone, it is also beautiful to be in love, to be with people. And they are complementary, not contradictory. – Osho
10. Courage is a love affair with the unknown. – Osho
11. Life begins where fear ends. – Osho
12. My meditation is simple. It does not require any complex practices. It is simple. It is singing. It is dancing. It is sitting silently. – Osho
13. Respect life, revere life. There is nothing more holy than life, nothing more divine than life. – Osho
14. There is no greater ecstasy than to know who you are. – Osho
15. You will come closer and closer to perfection, but you will never be perfect. Perfection is not the way of existence. Growth is the way. – Osho
16. Get out of your head and get into your heart. Think less, feel more. – Osho
17. Be realistic: Plan for a miracle. – Osho
18. Don’t be angry at life. It is not life that is frustrating you, it is you who are not listening to life. – Osho
19. Life is not a problem. To look at it as a problem is to take a wrong step. It is a mystery to be lived, loved, experienced. – Osho
20. When you learn to be silent, you will be at “home” anywhere that you go. – Osho
21. Nobody is superior, nobody is inferior but nobody is equal either. People are simply unique, incomparable. You are you, I am I. – Osho
22. Drop the idea of becoming someone, because you are already a masterpiece. You cannot be improved. You have only to come to it, to know it, to realize it. – Osho
23. A certain darkness is needed to see the stars. – Osho
24. Each person comes into this world with a specific destiny–he has something to fulfill, some message has to be delivered, some work has to be completed. You are not here accidentally–you are here meaningfully. There is a purpose behind you. The whole intends to do something through you. – Osho
25. Become more and more alert and aware, and love will come of its own accord, in its own time. You need not worry about it. And whenever it comes it is always perfect. – Osho
I hope that you enjoyed reading this collection of the very Best Osho Quotes.
These Osho quotes offer a unique perspective on life and spirituality. His teachings encourage individuals to break free from societal norms and conventions, and to find their own path to self-discovery and inner peace.
Whether it is his insights on love, mindfulness, or the human condition, Osho’s words continue to inspire and enlighten many people around the world.