I hope that you will enjoy this collection of my favorite Helen Keller Quotes.
Helen Keller was an American author, lecturer and political activist. Although Helen Keller lost her sight and hearing at an early age, she lived a long, productive and inspiring life.
Helen Keller was a pacifist and a strong advocate for women’s rights. She also traveled to over 30 countries during her lifetime to support the rights of the blind. In 1920, she helped found the American Civil Liberties Union.
During her lifetime, Helen Keller received many honors in recognition of her accomplishments, including the Theodore Roosevelt Distinguished Service Medal in 1936, the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 1964, and was elected to the Women’s Hall of Fame in 1965.
The Best Helen Keller Quotes
1. “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” — Helen Keller
2. “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” — Helen Keller
3. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows.” — Helen Keller
4. “The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.” — Helen Keller
5. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” — Helen Keller
6. “Happiness does not come from without, it comes from within.” — Helen Keller
Helen Keller Quotes
7. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
8. “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.” — Helen Keller
9. “No one has a right to consume happiness without producing it.” — Helen Keller
10. “Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.” — Helen Keller
11. “The highest result of education is tolerance.” — Helen Keller
12. “If we do not like our work, and do not try to get happiness out of it, we are a menace to our profession as well as to ourselves.” — Helen Keller Quotes
13. “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.” — Helen Keller
Best Helen Keller Quotes
14. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement; nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” — Helen Keller
15. “A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.” — Helen Keller
16. “Life is either a great adventure or nothing at all.” — Helen Keller
17. “We are never really happy until we try to brighten the lives of others.” — Helen Keller
18. “It is so pleasant to learn about new things. Every day I find how little I know, but I do not feel discouraged since God has given me an eternity in which to learn more.” — Helen Keller
19. “What I am looking for is not out there, it is in me.” — Helen Keller
20. “We can do anything we want if we stick to it long enough.” — Helen Keller
Famous Helen Keller Quotes
21. “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” — Helen Keller
22. “It all comes to this: the simplest way to be happy is to do good.” — Helen Keller
23. “There is no better way to thank God for your sight than by giving a helping hand to someone in the dark.” — Helen Keller
24. “Self-pity is our worst enemy and if we yield to it, we can never do anything wise in this world.” — Helen Keller
25. “Do not think of today’s failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow.” — Helen Keller
I hope that you enjoyed these wonderful Helen Keller quotes.
The above Helen Keller Quotes continue to inspire and motivate people around the world to overcome adversity, pursue their dreams and strive to make the very most of their lives.
Through her remarkable story and powerful words, Helen Keller teaches us the value of perseverance, resilience and the strength of the human spirit.
Her legacy lives on, reminding us that even in the darkest of times, we can find the courage to face our challenges and achieve our goals.
Helen Keller’s quotes serve as a testament to the power of hope, love and determination. Her powerful quotes will undoubtedly continue to inspire generations to come.