Muhammad Ali Quotes That Will Inspire You
I really think that you will enjoy this inspirational collection of Muhammad Ali Quotes.
Boxing legend Muhammad Ali was a three-time heavyweight champion of the world. The iconic boxer was also famously known for his humorous one-liners and inspirational quotes.
The following knockout quotes by Muhammad Ali are inspiring, memorable and are a great testament of his outlook on life. Muhammad Ali was a passionate and intelligent man that always spoke his mind and was full of wit and wisdom.
A civil rights hero, cultural icon and unparalleled heavyweight talent, Ali was universally loved around the world when he passed away at the age of 74 in 2016.
Muhammad Ali was famous for his positive and motivational outlook on life. I hope that his wonderful quotes can inspire us all.
Muhammad Ali Quotes
1. I don’t count my sit-ups; I only start counting when it starts hurting because they’re the only ones that count. – Muhammad Ali
2. I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion. – Muhammad Ali
3. What you’re thinking is what you’re becoming. – Muhammad Ali
4. If my mind can conceive it, if my heart can believe it – then I can achieve it. – Muhammad Ali
5. He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life. – Muhammad Ali
6. Float like a butterfly. Sting like a bee. His hands can’t hit what his eyes can’t see.– Muhammad Ali
7. To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If not pretend you are. – Muhammad Ali
8. I’ve made my share of mistakes along the way, but if I have changed even one life for the better, I haven’t lived in vain. – Muhammad Ali
9. A man who has no imagination has no wings. – Muhammad Ali
10. A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life. – Muhammad Ali
11. Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth. – Muhammad Ali
12. Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them—a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill. – Muhammad Ali
13. We can’t be brave without fear. – Muhammad Ali
14. I am an ordinary man who worked hard to develop the talent I was given. I believed in myself, and I believe in the goodness of others. – Muhammad Ali
15. It’s not bragging if you can back it up. – Muhammad Ali
16. I am the greatest. I said that even before I knew I was. I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest. – Muhammad Ali
17. Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you’re going to be right. – Muhammad Ali
18. The greatest victory in life is to rise above the material things that we once valued most. – Muhammad Ali
19. It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe. – Muhammad Ali
20. Age is whatever you think it is. – Muhammad Ali
21. If you even dream of beating me you’d better wake up and apologize. – Muhammad Ali
22. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. – Muhammad Ali
23. I’m so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark. – Muhammad Ali
24. You don’t have to be in a boxing ring to be a great fighter. As long as you are true to yourself, you will succeed in your fight for that in which you believe. – Muhammad Ali
25. Don’t count the days; make the days count. – Muhammad Ali
I hope that you enjoyed reading this collection of great Muhammad Ali Quotes.
Muhammad Ali was not only a legendary boxer, he was also a powerful voice for social change and a source of inspiration for millions of people around the world.
His words of wisdom were as powerful as his punches, and his quotes continue to inspire and motivate people to this day. Muhammad Ali will always be fondly remembered as a legend and his quotes will be a constant reminder of the impact that he had on the world.