Powerful Quotes That Will Totally Inspire You
I hope that you will enjoy reading the following collection of powerful quotes. I have very carefully selected these quotes with the hope that some of them will resonate with almost everyone.
From dealing with toxic people, finding inner strength, being honest with ourselves and others around us to having the courage to follow our goals and dreams.
Included in this collection of quotes are some wonderful words of wisdom by famous writers, speakers and athletes. Please take a few minutes to read these powerful quotes and see if any of them resonate with you as much as they have with me.
I have also put links to other great collections of quotes below, if you want to check them out too!
1. One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself. – Shannon L. Alder
2. Don’t let negative and toxic people rent space in your head. Raise the rent and kick them out. — Robert Tew
3. Your path may not be easy. You might have to climb more peaks, you may endure more storms, but never forget your life has a purpose. – Trent Shelton
4. Your comfort zone is not a place that you want to remain in. Dare, discover, be all that you can be. ― Catherine Pulsifer
5. Every action you take is a vote for the type of person you wish to become. — James Clear / Atomic Habits
6. Honesty has a power that very few people can handle. ― Steven Aitchison
7. As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
8. The longer you live in the past, the less future you have to enjoy. – Robert Tew
9. Listen to your intuition. It will tell you everything you need to know. ― Anthony J. D’Angelo
10. Every human being has the freedom to change at any instant. ― Viktor Frankl
11. Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction. ― Germany Kent
12. One of the best ways to reduce stress is to accept the things that you cannot control. – M. P. Neary
13. You have all the reason in the world to achieve your grandest dreams. Imagination plus innovation equals realization. – Denis Waitley
14. Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.
15. No one gets out of this world alive, so the time to live, learn, care, share, celebrate, and love is now. – Leo Buscaglia
16. Don’t wait for the perfect time, you will wait forever. Always take advantage of the time that you’re given and make it perfect. – Daymond John
17. True masters are those who’ve chosen to make a life rather than a living. – Neale Donald Walsch
18. Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear. ― Tony Robbins
19. Whatever it is you are feeling is a perfect reflection of what is in the process of becoming. ― Rhonda Byrne
20. Journal writing gives us insights into who we are, who we were, and who we can become. – Sandra Marinella
21. Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people. – Socrates
22. Rather than beating yourself up for what you are not doing, appreciate and celebrate the things you are doing. – Iyanla Vanzant
23. Tough times never last, but tough people do. – Robert H. Schuller
24. People who don’t pursue their own dreams probably won’t encourage you to pursue yours. ― Tim Grover
25. Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally, it comes from what you do consistently. – Marie Forleo
26. Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.
27. Get clear on what you want. Then find the people to support you to get it. – Lewis Howes
28. The number one skill in life is not giving up. – Bryant McGill
29. Don’t count the days; make the days count. – Muhammad Ali
30. Don’t compare your life to others. There’s no comparison between the sun and the moon. They shine when it’s their time.
31. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. – Nelson Mandela
32. Thoughts are magnetic. What we think about we attract. — Jon Gordon
33. The task ahead of you is never greater than the strength within you.
34. If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. – Maya Angelou
35. Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants. – Epictetus
36. Learn to love without any conditions, help without any expectations and to live without any regrets.
37. Opportunities have always and will always be around. You simply have to take advantage of them. – Mary Kay Ash
38. Forgiveness is not something we do for other people. It’s something we do for ourselves to move on.
39. Acknowledge all of your small victories. They will eventually add up to something great. – Kara Goucher
40. Yesterday I was clever so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise so I am changing myself. – Rumi
I hope that you enjoyed reading this collection of powerful quotes.