Are you looking for a wonderful collection of Forgiveness Quotes?
Why should you forgive someone? Especially if that person has said or done something that perhaps hurt or upset you. The Cambridge dictionary gives the following meaning for ‘Forgiveness’: To stop blaming or being angry with someone for something that person has done, or not punish them for something.
When you forgive someone, it begins the healing process and helps you to move on with your life and makes you the bigger person.
I believe that forgiving someone is not just something that you do for them, it is also something that you do for you! Forgiveness is really important for a healthy life and healthy relationships.
I hope that the Forgiveness Quotes below really resonate with you and that they will inspire you to forgive someone who has perhaps hurt you in the past. Life is too short to be mad and angry at people when you should spend more energy on being happy and more positive.
1. Let us forgive each other – only then will we live in peace. – Leo Tolstoy
2. Forgiveness isn’t approving what happened. It’s choosing to rise above it. – Robin Sharma
3. Anger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you were. – Cherie Carter-Scott
4. Kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly, forgive quickly. – Paulo Coelho
5. A life lived without forgiveness is a prison. – William Arthur Ward
6. When someone does something wrong, don’t forget all the things they did right.
7. The 3 most powerful resources you have available to you: love, prayer and forgiveness. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
8. To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you. – Lewis B. Smedes
9. Forgiving you is my gift to you. Moving on is my gift to myself.
10. Forgiveness is a virtue of the brave. – Indira Gandhi
11. Forgiveness is not something we do for other people. It’s something we do for ourselves to move on.
12. How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours. – Wayne Dyer
13. Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace.
14. He who cannot forgive breaks the bridge over which he himself must pass. – George Herbert
15. Strive to be first: first to nod, first to smile, first to compliment, and first to forgive. – Rhonda Byrne
16. If you can’t forgive and forget, pick one. – Robert Brault
17. Love people who hate you. Pray for people who have wronged you. It won’t just change their life…it’ll change yours. – Mandy Hale
18. We live on because we can love, and we love because we can forgive. – Gregory David Roberts
19. Forgiveness is not an occasional act, it is a constant attitude. – Martin Luther King Jr.
20. Forgiveness is not always easy. At times it feels more painful than the wound we suffered, to forgive the one that inflicted it. And yet, there is no peace without forgiveness. – Marianne Williamson
21. The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward. – Steve Maraboli
22. There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love. – Bryant McGill
23. Forgiveness is a gift you give yourself. – Tony Robbins
24. Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does change the future.
25. I don’t think there’s anything braver than forgiveness. – Brené Brown
26. Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energy moving forward together towards an answer. – Denis Waitley
27. Forgiveness liberates the victim. It’s a gift you give yourself. – T. D. Jakes
28. The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. And the first to forget is the happiest.
29. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. – Mahatma Gandhi
30. Forgiveness is a reflection of loving yourself enough to move on. – Steve Maraboli
Here are some more inspirational Forgiveness Quotes that I hope you will enjoy reading:
31. A heart filled with anger has no room for love. – Joan Lunden
32. When you choose to forgive those who have hurt you, you take away their power.
33. I can have peace of mind only when I forgive rather than judge. – Gerald Jampolsky
34. When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
35. Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them. – Bruce Lee
36. Before we can forgive one another, we have to understand one another. – Emma Goldman
37. There is nobility in compassion, a beauty in empathy, a grace in forgiveness. – John Connolly
38. You’ll never know how strong your heart is until you learn to forgive who broke it.
39. Forgiveness is a funny thing. It warms the heart and cools the sting. – William Arthur Ward
40 of 50 Forgiveness Quotes
To be wronged is nothing, unless you continue to remember it. – Confucius
41. Sometimes what a person needs most is to be forgiven. – Jennifer McMahon
42. It takes a strong person to say sorry, and an even stronger person to forgive.
43. Without forgiveness, there’s no future. – Desmond Tutu
44. A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers. – Robert Quillen
45. Always forgive your enemies – nothing annoys them so much. – Oscar Wilde
46. Release the anger, forgive them, and move on so that your life can be made better. – Germany Kent
47. By having a forgiving attitude, you can change your life and the lives of the people you care about most. – Kathie M. Thomson
48. Forgiveness is freedom. – Jenny C. Bell
49. Though I was unaware of it at the time, that simple act of forgiveness was the beginning of an entirely new level of experiencing life for me. – Wayne Dyer
50. Anger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you were. – Cherie Carter-Scott
I hope that you enjoyed reading this collection of Forgiveness Quotes. I also hope that you will be inspired to be more forgiving to others and yourself in the future.
Powerful Quotes That Will Totally Inspire You
I hope that you will enjoy reading the following collection of powerful quotes. I have very carefully selected these quotes with the hope that some of them will resonate with almost everyone.
From dealing with toxic people, finding inner strength, being honest with ourselves and others around us to having the courage to follow our goals and dreams.
Included in this collection of quotes are some wonderful words of wisdom by famous writers, speakers and athletes. Please take a few minutes to read these powerful quotes and see if any of them resonate with you as much as they have with me.
I have also put links to other great collections of quotes below, if you want to check them out too!
1. One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself. – Shannon L. Alder
2. Don’t let negative and toxic people rent space in your head. Raise the rent and kick them out. — Robert Tew
3. Your path may not be easy. You might have to climb more peaks, you may endure more storms, but never forget your life has a purpose. – Trent Shelton
4. Your comfort zone is not a place that you want to remain in. Dare, discover, be all that you can be. ― Catherine Pulsifer
5. Every action you take is a vote for the type of person you wish to become. — James Clear / Atomic Habits
6. Honesty has a power that very few people can handle. ― Steven Aitchison
7. As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
8. The longer you live in the past, the less future you have to enjoy. – Robert Tew
9. Listen to your intuition. It will tell you everything you need to know. ― Anthony J. D’Angelo
10. Every human being has the freedom to change at any instant. ― Viktor Frankl
11. Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction. ― Germany Kent
12. One of the best ways to reduce stress is to accept the things that you cannot control. – M. P. Neary
13. You have all the reason in the world to achieve your grandest dreams. Imagination plus innovation equals realization. – Denis Waitley
14. Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.
15. No one gets out of this world alive, so the time to live, learn, care, share, celebrate, and love is now. – Leo Buscaglia
16. Don’t wait for the perfect time, you will wait forever. Always take advantage of the time that you’re given and make it perfect. – Daymond John
17. True masters are those who’ve chosen to make a life rather than a living. – Neale Donald Walsch
18. Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear. ― Tony Robbins
19. Whatever it is you are feeling is a perfect reflection of what is in the process of becoming. ― Rhonda Byrne
20. Journal writing gives us insights into who we are, who we were, and who we can become. – Sandra Marinella
21. Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people. – Socrates
22. Rather than beating yourself up for what you are not doing, appreciate and celebrate the things you are doing. – Iyanla Vanzant
23. Tough times never last, but tough people do. – Robert H. Schuller
24. People who don’t pursue their own dreams probably won’t encourage you to pursue yours. ― Tim Grover
25. Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally, it comes from what you do consistently. – Marie Forleo
26. Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.
27. Get clear on what you want. Then find the people to support you to get it. – Lewis Howes
28. The number one skill in life is not giving up. – Bryant McGill
29. Don’t count the days; make the days count. – Muhammad Ali
30. Don’t compare your life to others. There’s no comparison between the sun and the moon. They shine when it’s their time.
31. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. – Nelson Mandela
32. Thoughts are magnetic. What we think about we attract. — Jon Gordon
33. The task ahead of you is never greater than the strength within you.
34. If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. – Maya Angelou
35. Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants. – Epictetus
36. Learn to love without any conditions, help without any expectations and to live without any regrets.
37. Opportunities have always and will always be around. You simply have to take advantage of them. – Mary Kay Ash
38. Forgiveness is not something we do for other people. It’s something we do for ourselves to move on.
39. Acknowledge all of your small victories. They will eventually add up to something great. – Kara Goucher
40. Yesterday I was clever so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise so I am changing myself. – Rumi
I hope that you enjoyed reading this collection of powerful quotes.
Quotes About Education And The Power Of Knowledge
In these inspiring quotes about education, you will find words of wisdom from many famous people about the benefits of knowledge in all of it’s different forms.
Did you have a favorite teacher in school or college? Was this also one of your favorite subjects too? I do not think that this was a coincidence. I have found that when a subject is more enjoyable and even fun, we tend to excel in this subject.
The next time that you are studying or trying to learn a new skill, try to make it as enjoyable as possible. This should help you to find it more memorable and easier to repeat when needed.
Education is also not just when we go to school or college. Life teaches us every day if we take the time to see the valuable lessons around us. How we think, act and feel on a daily basis is going to play a major role on how we live our lives.
Try to develop the mindset of ‘never stop learning because life never stops teaching’ and you will get more out of every day.
I really hope that you will enjoy the following collection of education quotes and that they inspire you appreciate the power of learning and gaining more knowledge.
1. Change is the end result of all true learning. – Leo Buscaglia
2. Education breeds confidence. Confidence breeds hope. Hope breeds peace. – Confucius
3. An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. – Benjamin Franklin
4. Education is learning what you didn’t know you didn’t know. – George Boas
5. Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think. – Albert Einstein
6. Education is one thing no one can take away from you. – Elin Nordegren
7. The more I read, the more I acquire, the more certain I am that I know nothing. – Voltaire
8. The goal of education is to enable individuals to continue their education.― John Dewey
9. The more that you read, the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you’ll go. – Dr. Seuss
10. The best teachers are those who show you where to look but don’t tell you what to see. – Alexandra K. Trenfor
11. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. ― Mahatma Gandhi
12. If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. – Andy McIntyre
13. Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire. ― W.B. Yeats
14. The difference between school and life? In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson. – Tom Bodett
15. The greatest gifts we can give our children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence. ― Maria Montessori
16. What we learn with pleasure we never forget. – Alfred Mercier
17. Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins. ― Jim Rohn
18. Continuous learning is the minimum requirement for success in any field. — Brian Tracy
19. Nothing is more powerful and liberating than knowledge. – William H. Gray III
20. Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow. – Anthony J. D’Angelo
21. Experience is not what happens to you; it’s what you do with what happens to you. – Aldous Huxley
22. Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is. ― Isaac Asimov
23. The job of an educator is to teach students to see vitality in themselves. – Joseph Campbell
24. Nine-tenths of education is encouragement. – Anatole France
25. Children must be taught how to think, not what to think. – Margaret Mead
26. Explain what you learned to someone else. Teaching forces learning. – Naval Ravikant
27. Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence. ― Robert Frost
28. Learning never exhausts the mind. – Leonardo Da Vinci
29. Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all. ― Aristotle
30. A well-educated mind will always have more questions than answers. — Helen Keller
31. Education is a once in a lifetime opportunity to open children’s hearts and minds to the unbelievable wonder of the universe. – Sir Anthony Seldon
32. I believe that education is all about being excited about something. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message. – Steve Irwin
33. Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new. – Og Mandino
34. Always walk through life as if you have something new to learn and you will. —Vernon Howard
35. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. – Nelson Mandela
36. Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. –Stephen Hawking
37. Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that of an ignorant nation. ― Walter Cronkite
38. As long as you live, keep learning how to live. – Seneca
39. You are always a student, never a master. You have to keep moving forward. – Conrad Hall
40. Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. – Malcolm X
41. You cannot open a book without learning something. – Confucius
42. Children have to be educated, but they have also to be left to educate themselves. – Ernest Dimnet
43. Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune. ― Jim Rohn
44. A good education is a foundation for a better future. – Elizabeth Warren
45. Education is movement from darkness to light. ― Allan Bloom
46. The more I live, the more I learn. The more I learn, the more I realize, the less I know. ― Michel Legrand
47. The child is both a hope and a promise for mankind. ― Maria Montessori
48. Only the educated are free. ― Epictetus
49. Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. – Mark Twain
50. Education is the kindling of a flame, not the filling of a vessel. – Socrates
I hope that you found these wonderful Education Quotes very inspiring.