Are you looking for a wonderful collection of Journal Quotes that will inspire you to put your thoughts, ideas and plans down on paper?
I have been using a Daily Journal for over 20 years. During this time, I have noticed a real difference to almost every area of my life because of this powerful daily habit.
I find using using a journal a great way of staying on track with my goals because I have become more accountable to one person..ME!
People use journals for different reasons, some use them as a brain dump, a place that they can get all of the noise going on in their head and put it down on paper. Other people, like myself use a Daily Journal to keep on track with their daily tasks and to give themselves a powerful confidence boost every day.
I have used almost every type of journal over the years with different degrees of success. Productivity Journals, Success Journals, Happiness Journals, the Five Minute Journal and many more.
I find the daily habit of journalling a very positive, motivating and uplifting habit. I highly recommend that you add this to your morning routine.
I hope that you will enjoy the following quotes about the wonderful habit of using a journal.
1. Journal writing is a voyage to the interior. – Christina Baldwin
2. Journaling is like whispering to one’s self and listening at the same time. – Mina Murray
3. Writing in a journal each day allows you to direct your focus to what you accomplished, what you’re grateful for and what you’re committed to doing better tomorrow. – Hal Elrod
4. Journal writing, when it becomes a ritual for transformation, is not only life-changing but life-expanding. – Jennifer Williamson
5. Journaling increases your self-confidence. It helps you look at far you’ve come and how you overcame previous seemingly ‘impossible’ obstacles. – Jeremiah Say
6. Your journal is like your best friend. You don’t have to pretend with it, you can be honest and write exactly how you feel. – Bukola Ogunwale
7. Writing is a way of talking without being interrupted. – Jules Renard
8. Journal writing gives us insights into who we are, who we were, and who we can become. – Sandra Marinella
9. Putting pen to paper is a mystical way to access your most profound truths. – Marie Forleo
10. There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. – Maya Angelou
11. A personal journal is an ideal environment in which to “become”. It is a perfect place for you to think, feel, discover, expand, remember, and dream. – Brad Wilcox
12. Documenting little details of your everyday life becomes a celebration of who you are. – Carolyn V. Hamilton
13. Sitting for even five minutes with a journal offers a rare cease-fire in the battle of daily life. – Alexandra Johnson
14. Writing in a journal reminds you of your goals and of your learning in life. It offers a place where you can hold a deliberate, thoughtful conversation with yourself. – Robin Sharma
15. I can shake off everything as I write; my sorrows disappear, my courage is reborn. – Anne Frank
16. Keeping a journal of what’s going on in your life is a good way to help you distill what’s important and what’s not. – Martina Navratilova
17. If you’re serious about becoming a wealthy, powerful, sophisticated, healthy, influential, cultured, and unique individual, keep a journal. Don’t trust your memory. – Jim Rohn
18. Journaling can be an excellent way to increase self-awareness, discover and change habits. – Akiroq Brost
19. Just as a good rain clears the air, a good writing day clears the psyche. – Julia Cameron
20. You must remember that your story matters. What you write has the power to save a life, sometimes that life is your own. – Stalina Goodwin
21. Keeping a journal implies hope. – Erica Jong
22. Journaling is a good way to help us to stop, take a step back and reflect on ourselves.
23. Preserve your memories, keep them well, what you forget you can never retell. – Louisa May Alcott
24. Journaling is paying attention to the inside for the purpose of living well from the inside out. – Lee Wise
25. Journaling helps you to see and appreciate how strong you are within. – Jeremiah Say
I hope that these Journal Quotes will inspire you to invest in yourself and that you will start the wonderful habit of using a Journal.