25 Inspirational Comparison Quotes
If you are looking for an inspirational collection of Comparison Quotes, I think that you are really going to enjoy these quotes.
Do you ever compare you life with other people? Do you ever feel that you are not lucky, perhaps you feel that you are from the wrong country, the wrong town or perhaps you think that you have the wrong background?
Do you ever scroll through social media feeling envious at the seemingly perfect lives of modern day so called ‘influencers’? The next time that you find yourself comparing yourself to someone else. Look at the achievements of others and let them inspire you to see what is possible and use these accomplishments as motivation to create exciting goals for yourself to work towards.
Try to change your mindset from why them and not me, to if he/she can do it, so can I! Instead of seeing the achievements of others as a club to beat yourself up with, use them as a stick to prod you to take positive action.
I hope that the following collection of Comparison Quotes will inspire you to live your own life, walk your own path and work every day towards your own exciting goals and dreams.
1. A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms. – Zen Shin
2. Every minute you spend wishing you had someone else’s life, is a minute spent wasting yours.
3. Our time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. – Steve Jobs
4. Don’t compare your life to others. There’s no comparison between the sun and the moon. They shine when it’s their time.
5. Comparison is the thief of joy. – Theodore Roosevelt
6. Never compare your journey with someone else’s. Your journey is your journey, not a competition.
7. Comparison kill creativity. Stop comparing and start creating.
8. Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. – Coco Chanel
9. There is no need for comparison. Be happy with yourself and find satisfaction in your work.
10. Don’t compare your beginning to someone else’s middle. – Tom Hiller
11. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. Don’t compare yourself to other people. Compare yourself to who you were and who you want to become.
13. Personality begins where comparison leaves off. Be unique. Be memorable. Be confident. Be proud. – Shannon L. Alder
14. Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to other people.
15. Don’t compare yourself to others, compare yourself to the person you were yesterday. – Jordan Peterson
16. Run your own race and stop comparing yourself to others.
17. When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everybody will respect you. – Lao Tzu
18. Why compare yourself with others? No one in the entire world can do a better job of being you than you.
19. I’m too busy working on my own grass to notice if yours is greener.
20. Your Highest Self only wants you to be at peace. It does not judge, compare, or demand that you defeat anyone or be better than anyone. – Wayne Dyer
21. Comparison is the best way to judge our progress but not with others, compare your yesterday with your today.
22. Enjoy your own life without comparing it with that of another. – Marquis de Condorcet
23. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. – Oscar Wilde
24. Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else. – Judy Garland
25. Stop comparing yourself to other people. You are an original. We are all different and it’s okay. – Joyce Meyer
I hope that you enjoyed reading this powerful collection of Comparison Quotes.
On one hand, comparing ourselves to others can motivate us to strive for self-improvement and even help us reach our goals. On the other hand, it can lead to feelings of envy, inadequacy and low self-esteem.
Let us all appreciate our own unique strengths and weaknesses and work towards becoming the very best version of ourselves.
I hope that these comparison quotes remind you to stay true to yourself and not let comparisons with others dictate your sense of self-worth.