Motivational quotes have the power to inspire us to believe in ourselves, believe in our dreams and take action to achieve our goals. I hope that the following motivational quotes will inspire you to take the next positive step in your personal or professional journey.
This collection of quotes was carefully comprised with some of the most motivational quotes of all time. I hope that you take a few minutes today to read them, enjoy them, but most importantly, that you are inspired by them.
The Best Motivational Quotes That You Will Read Today!
1. Take action! An inch of movement will bring you closer to your goals than a mile of intention. – Steve Maraboli
2. There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle. – Albert Einstein
3. Focus on being productive instead of busy. – Tim Ferriss
4. Don’t count the days, make the days count. – Muhammad Ali
5. If you’re interested, you will do what is convenient; if you’re committed, you’ll do whatever it takes. – John Assaraf
6. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe it can achieve. – Napoleon Hill
7. Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have. – Buddha
8. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. – Arthur Ashe
9. Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step in your life. – Steve Maraboli
10. Cut your excuses in half and double your actions around your goals. – Robin Sharma
11. To achieve goals you’ve never achieved before, you need to start doing things you’ve never done before.– Stephen Covey
12. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. – Maya Angelou
13. Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present. – Jim Rohn
14. Anything you really want, you can attain, if you really go after it. – Wayne Dyer
15. If you spot an opportunity and are really excited by it, throw yourself into it with everything you’ve got. – Richard Branson
16. You are the Michelangelo of your own life. The David that you are sculpting is you. And you do it with your thoughts. – Joe Vitale
17 Of The Best Motivational Quotes
The mind is everything; what you think you become. – Socrates
18. You’ve seen my descent. Now watch my rising. – Rumi
19. You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win. –Zig Ziglar
20. When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around. – Willie Nelson
21. If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you! – T. Harv Eker
22. Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and start being excited of what could go right. – Tony Robbins
23. Begin declaring who you want to become and soon the words will become facts. – Joe Vitale
24. Whatever makes you uncomfortable is your biggest opportunity for growth. – Bryant McGill
25. The most important investment you can make is in yourself. – Warren Buffett
26. If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves. – Thomas Edison
27. Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there. ― John Wooden
28. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. – Winston Churchill
29. It doesn’t matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going. – Brian Tracy
30. Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. – Herman Cain
31. The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. – Steve Jobs
32 Of The Best Motivational Quotes
No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. – Maya Angelou
33. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney
34. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. – Mark Twain
35. If you want your life to be different you have to start reacting to life differently. – Bryant McGill
36. The best advice I could give anyone is to spend your time working on whatever you are passionate about in life. – Richard Branson
37. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. ― Les Brown
38. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. – Albert Einstein
39. The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new. – Socrates
40. Become one of the rare people who don’t know how to quit. – Robin Sharma
41. Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. – Buddha
42. What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do. – Tim Ferriss
43. Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear! – Tony Robbins
44. I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves. – Louise Hay
45. Decide what you want. Believe you can have it. Believe that you deserve it, and believe its possible for you. – Jack Canfield
46. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. – Mark Twain
47. Yesterday I was clever so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise so I am changing myself. – Rumi
48. Everyday is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we’ve got 24 hours each. – Christopher Rice
49. Don’t wait for the ‘perfect time’, you will wait forever. Always take advantage of the time that you’re given.” – Daymond John
50. Do something to move yourself toward your major goal every day. – Brian Tracy
51. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. – Aristotle
52. Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. – Napoleon Hill
53. It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves. – Sir Edmund Hillary
54. If you don’t see yourself as a winner, then you cannot perform as a winner. – Zig Ziglar
55. Taking the first step is the difference between actually pursuing your passion and just dreaming about it. – Jack Canfield
56. Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change. – Wayne Dyer
57. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. – Jim Rohn
58. You already have within you everything you need to turn your dreams into reality. – Wallace D. Wattles
59. Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning. – Robert Kiyosaki
60. People are capable, at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of. – Paulo Coelho
25 Wonderful Quotes From Big Magic
Author Elizabeth Gilbert has inspired and empowered people from all over the world through her books. In her best selling book Big Magic, Elizabeth Gilbert digs deep into her own generative process to share her wisdom and unique perspective about creativity.
Big Magic shows us how to tackle what we most love and how to face down what we most fear. The author discusses the attitudes, approaches and habits that we need in order to live our most creative lives.
I hope that you will enjoy this wonderful collection of quotes from Big Magic. I also hope that they will inspire you to believe in yourself, discover your unique gifts and follow your exciting path in life.
1. The universe buries strange jewels deep within us all, and then stands back to see if we can find them. ― Big Magic
2. You can measure your worth by your dedication to your path, not by your successes or failures. ― Big Magic
3. Each and every one of us is blessed with certain gifts. We often fail to notice it but we are all unique and gifted. Life is about finding these gifts and making the most of them. ― Big Magic
4. It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly than to live an imitation of somebody else’s life with perfection. ― Big Magic
5. One of the oldest and most generous tricks that the universe plays on human beings is to bury strange jewels within us all, and then stand back to see if we can ever find them. ― Big Magic
6. What is a creative living? Any life that is driven more strongly by curiosity than by fear. ― Big Magic
7. Successes and failures do not tell you anything about yourself. It is all a part of the journey. What really matters is your dedication to stay on the path. Your perseverance and the refusal to ever give up are the true measures of your worth. ― Big Magic
8. Your life is short and rare and amazing and miraculous, and you want to do really interesting things and make really interesting things while you’re still here. ― Big Magic
9. A creative life is an amplified life. It’s a bigger life, a happier life, an expanded life, and a hell of a lot more interesting life. ― Big Magic
10. Have a solid faith in your own capabilities. Spend as much time as you can creating delightful things. ― Big Magic
11. It’s a simple and generous rule of life that whatever you practice, you will improve at. ― Big Magic
12. What do you love doing so much that the words failure and success essentially become irrelevant? ― Big Magic
13. Don’t let go of your courage the moment things stop being easy or rewarding because that moment, that’s the moment when interesting begins. ― Big Magic
14. Whatever you do try not to dwell too long on your failures. Don’t conduct autopsies on your disasters, you don’t need to know what anything means. Own your disappointment, acknowledge it for what it is and move on. ― Big Magic
15. Keep your eyes open. Listen. Follow your curiosity. Ideas are constantly trying to get our attention. Let them know you’re available. ― Big Magic
16. If you’re alive, you’re a creative person. ― Big Magic
17. If you don’t have the courage, let’s try to get you some. Because creative living is a path for the brave. We all know this. And we all know that when courage dies, creativity dies with it. ― Big Magic
18. It might have been done before, but it hasn’t been done by you! ― Big Magic
19. Do whatever brings you to life, then. Follow your own fascinations, obsessions, and compulsions. Trust them. Create whatever causes a revolution in your heart. ― Big Magic
20. Everybody imitates before they can innovate. ― Big Magic
21. Live a long life making and doing really cool things the entire time. At the end of your days you can thank creativity for having blessed you with a charmed interesting passionate existence. ― Big Magic
22. This, I believe, is the central question upon which all creative living hinges: Do you have the courage to bring forth the treasures that are hidden within you? ― Big Magic
23. You do not need anybody’s permission to live a creative life. ― Big Magic
24. Don’t sit around waiting for passion to strike you. Keep working steadily and trust that creativity is always trying to find you even when you have lost sight of it. ― Big Magic
25. Do the things that make you feel alive. Follow your heart, your passions, and trust yourself as you do them. You only have one life so live it to the fullest and make the most of it. ― Big Magic
30 Beauty Quotes That You Will Enjoy
I hope that this wonderful collection of Beauty quotes will remind that beauty is all around of you if you just take the time to look for it.
I believe that beauty is in you, it is in your mind, it is in your heart, it can also be in what you say and what you do. Beauty is in nature, it is in your partner and it is in your friends and family.
Most importantly I also hope that these beauty quotes will inspire you and remind you to love and embrace who you are.
1. Beauty is not about looks, make up or clothes. True beauty comes from being yourself.
2. The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ― Helen Keller
3. The most beautiful thing that you can wear is confidence. ― Blake Lively
4. Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. ― Kahlil Gibran
5. You are loved. You are wonderfully made. You are beautiful. You have purpose. You are a masterpiece.
6. Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. ― Coco Chanel
7. Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. ― Confucius
8. Outer beauty attracts, inner beauty captivates. ― Kate Angell
9. A thing of beauty is a joy forever. ― John Keats
10. The happier you are the more beautiful you become.
11. Be strong, be fearless, be beautiful. ― Misty Copeland
12. Just in case you need reminding, you are beautiful.
13. For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. ― Audrey Hepburn
14. Beauty is the illumination of your soul. ― John O’ Donohue
15. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
16. Your inner beauty never needs make up.
17. Youth is happy because it has the capacity to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old. ― Franz Kafka
18. To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
19. A smile is the most beautiful curve on a woman’s body.
20. Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical. ― Sophia Loren
21. You can be gorgeous at thirty, charming at forty, and irresistible for the rest of your life. ― Coco Chanel
22. Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God’s handwriting. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
23. Just be you, be beautiful and be comfortable in your own skin. ― Helen Edwards
24. True beauty comes from within.
25. Don’t cry over the past, it’s gone. Don’t stress about the future, it hasn’t arrived. Live in the present and make it beautiful.
26. Let the beauty of what you love be what you do. ― Rumi
27. Beauty is what you feel about yourself, not what you see in the mirror.
28. I’ve never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.
29. Outer beauty pleases the Eye. Inner beauty captivates the Heart. ― Mandy Hale
30. Beauty is being comfortable and confident in your own skin. ― Iman
30 Freedom Quotes That Will Empower You
I hope that you will enjoy this wonderful collection of Freedom Quotes! I have carefully searched for the most inspirational quotes regarding freedom that I could find.
I hope that the following quotes about freedom will empower you to find your voice, embrace who you are, enjoy life and take action to achieve your exciting goals.
1. What then is freedom? The power to live as one wishes. ― Marcus Cicero
2. The moment you decide to forgive and let your negative feelings melt away, you are on the road to freedom. ― Jen Sincero
3. Life without liberty is like a body without spirit. ― Kahlil Gibran
4. The freedom to be yourself is a gift only you can give yourself but once you do, no one can take it away. ― Doe Zantamata
5. The secret of happiness is freedom, the secret of freedom is courage.
6. Authentic freedom is actually the freedom of knowing who you are, why you are here, your purpose in life and where you are going when you leave here. ― Wayne Dyer
7. A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. ― Jim Morrison
8. We are driven by five genetic needs: Survival, Love, Belonging, Power, Freedom, and Fun. ― William Glasser
9. Freedom is the will to be responsible to ourselves. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
10. When I discover who I am, I’ll be free. ― Ralph Ellison
11. Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. ― Ronald Reagan
12. Freedom is being yourself without permission.
13. For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others. ― Nelson Mandela
14. True freedom is impossible without a mind made free by discipline. ― Mortimer Adler
15. I stand for freedom of expression, doing what you believe in, and going after your dreams. ― Madonna
16. If you want to fly, you need to give up the things that weigh you down.
17. I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery. ― Thomas Jefferson
18. I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will. ― Charlotte Brontë
19. When you come to the point where you don’t need to impress anyone, your freedom will begin.
20. Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth. ― John F. Kennedy
21. In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved. ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
22. Freedom comes when you stop caring about what others think of you.
23. Education is the key to unlock the golden door to freedom. ― George Washington Carver
24. Better to die fighting for freedom than be a prisoner all the days of your life. ― Bob Marley
25. Be yourself! People don’t have to like you and you don’t have to care.
26. Freedom is the right to live as we wish. ― Epictetus
27. I’m a big advocate of freedom: freedom of speech, freedom of expression, freedom of thought. ― Jimmy Wales
28. Freedom is the oxygen of the soul. ― Moshe Dayan
29. Freedom is found when we let go of who we’re supposed to be and embrace who we really are.
30. Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes. ― Mahatma Gandhi