Motivational quotes have the power to inspire us to believe in ourselves, believe in our dreams and take action to achieve our goals. I hope that the following motivational quotes will inspire you to take the next positive step in your personal or professional journey.
This collection of quotes was carefully comprised with some of the most motivational quotes of all time. I hope that you take a few minutes today to read them, enjoy them, but most importantly, that you are inspired by them.
The Best Motivational Quotes That You Will Read Today!
1. Take action! An inch of movement will bring you closer to your goals than a mile of intention. – Steve Maraboli
2. There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle. – Albert Einstein
3. Focus on being productive instead of busy. – Tim Ferriss
4. Don’t count the days, make the days count. – Muhammad Ali
5. If you’re interested, you will do what is convenient; if you’re committed, you’ll do whatever it takes. – John Assaraf
6. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe it can achieve. – Napoleon Hill
7. Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have. – Buddha
8. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. – Arthur Ashe
9. Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step in your life. – Steve Maraboli
10. Cut your excuses in half and double your actions around your goals. – Robin Sharma
11. To achieve goals you’ve never achieved before, you need to start doing things you’ve never done before.– Stephen Covey
12. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. – Maya Angelou
13. Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present. – Jim Rohn
14. Anything you really want, you can attain, if you really go after it. – Wayne Dyer
15. If you spot an opportunity and are really excited by it, throw yourself into it with everything you’ve got. – Richard Branson
16. You are the Michelangelo of your own life. The David that you are sculpting is you. And you do it with your thoughts. – Joe Vitale
17 Of The Best Motivational Quotes
The mind is everything; what you think you become. – Socrates
18. You’ve seen my descent. Now watch my rising. – Rumi
19. You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win. –Zig Ziglar
20. When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around. – Willie Nelson
21. If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you! – T. Harv Eker
22. Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and start being excited of what could go right. – Tony Robbins
23. Begin declaring who you want to become and soon the words will become facts. – Joe Vitale
24. Whatever makes you uncomfortable is your biggest opportunity for growth. – Bryant McGill
25. The most important investment you can make is in yourself. – Warren Buffett
26. If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves. – Thomas Edison
27. Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there. ― John Wooden
28. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. – Winston Churchill
29. It doesn’t matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going. – Brian Tracy
30. Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. – Herman Cain
31. The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. – Steve Jobs
32 Of The Best Motivational Quotes
No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. – Maya Angelou
33. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney
34. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. – Mark Twain
35. If you want your life to be different you have to start reacting to life differently. – Bryant McGill
36. The best advice I could give anyone is to spend your time working on whatever you are passionate about in life. – Richard Branson
37. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. ― Les Brown
38. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. – Albert Einstein
39. The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new. – Socrates
40. Become one of the rare people who don’t know how to quit. – Robin Sharma
41. Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. – Buddha
42. What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do. – Tim Ferriss
43. Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear! – Tony Robbins
44. I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves. – Louise Hay
45. Decide what you want. Believe you can have it. Believe that you deserve it, and believe its possible for you. – Jack Canfield
46. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. – Mark Twain
47. Yesterday I was clever so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise so I am changing myself. – Rumi
48. Everyday is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we’ve got 24 hours each. – Christopher Rice
49. Don’t wait for the ‘perfect time’, you will wait forever. Always take advantage of the time that you’re given.” – Daymond John
50. Do something to move yourself toward your major goal every day. – Brian Tracy
51. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. – Aristotle
52. Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. – Napoleon Hill
53. It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves. – Sir Edmund Hillary
54. If you don’t see yourself as a winner, then you cannot perform as a winner. – Zig Ziglar
55. Taking the first step is the difference between actually pursuing your passion and just dreaming about it. – Jack Canfield
56. Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change. – Wayne Dyer
57. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. – Jim Rohn
58. You already have within you everything you need to turn your dreams into reality. – Wallace D. Wattles
59. Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning. – Robert Kiyosaki
60. People are capable, at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of. – Paulo Coelho
Powerful Quotes That Will Totally Inspire You
I hope that you will enjoy reading the following collection of powerful quotes. I have very carefully selected these quotes with the hope that some of them will resonate with almost everyone.
From dealing with toxic people, finding inner strength, being honest with ourselves and others around us to having the courage to follow our goals and dreams.
Included in this collection of quotes are some wonderful words of wisdom by famous writers, speakers and athletes. Please take a few minutes to read these powerful quotes and see if any of them resonate with you as much as they have with me.
I have also put links to other great collections of quotes below, if you want to check them out too!
1. One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself. – Shannon L. Alder
2. Don’t let negative and toxic people rent space in your head. Raise the rent and kick them out. — Robert Tew
3. Your path may not be easy. You might have to climb more peaks, you may endure more storms, but never forget your life has a purpose. – Trent Shelton
4. Your comfort zone is not a place that you want to remain in. Dare, discover, be all that you can be. ― Catherine Pulsifer
5. Every action you take is a vote for the type of person you wish to become. — James Clear / Atomic Habits
6. Honesty has a power that very few people can handle. ― Steven Aitchison
7. As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
8. The longer you live in the past, the less future you have to enjoy. – Robert Tew
9. Listen to your intuition. It will tell you everything you need to know. ― Anthony J. D’Angelo
10. Every human being has the freedom to change at any instant. ― Viktor Frankl
11. Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction. ― Germany Kent
12. One of the best ways to reduce stress is to accept the things that you cannot control. – M. P. Neary
13. You have all the reason in the world to achieve your grandest dreams. Imagination plus innovation equals realization. – Denis Waitley
14. Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.
15. No one gets out of this world alive, so the time to live, learn, care, share, celebrate, and love is now. – Leo Buscaglia
16. Don’t wait for the perfect time, you will wait forever. Always take advantage of the time that you’re given and make it perfect. – Daymond John
17. True masters are those who’ve chosen to make a life rather than a living. – Neale Donald Walsch
18. Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear. ― Tony Robbins
19. Whatever it is you are feeling is a perfect reflection of what is in the process of becoming. ― Rhonda Byrne
20. Journal writing gives us insights into who we are, who we were, and who we can become. – Sandra Marinella
21. Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people. – Socrates
22. Rather than beating yourself up for what you are not doing, appreciate and celebrate the things you are doing. – Iyanla Vanzant
23. Tough times never last, but tough people do. – Robert H. Schuller
24. People who don’t pursue their own dreams probably won’t encourage you to pursue yours. ― Tim Grover
25. Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally, it comes from what you do consistently. – Marie Forleo
26. Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.
27. Get clear on what you want. Then find the people to support you to get it. – Lewis Howes
28. The number one skill in life is not giving up. – Bryant McGill
29. Don’t count the days; make the days count. – Muhammad Ali
30. Don’t compare your life to others. There’s no comparison between the sun and the moon. They shine when it’s their time.
31. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. – Nelson Mandela
32. Thoughts are magnetic. What we think about we attract. — Jon Gordon
33. The task ahead of you is never greater than the strength within you.
34. If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. – Maya Angelou
35. Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants. – Epictetus
36. Learn to love without any conditions, help without any expectations and to live without any regrets.
37. Opportunities have always and will always be around. You simply have to take advantage of them. – Mary Kay Ash
38. Forgiveness is not something we do for other people. It’s something we do for ourselves to move on.
39. Acknowledge all of your small victories. They will eventually add up to something great. – Kara Goucher
40. Yesterday I was clever so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise so I am changing myself. – Rumi
I hope that you enjoyed reading this collection of powerful quotes.
Quotes About Education And The Power Of Knowledge
In these inspiring quotes about education, you will find words of wisdom from many famous people about the benefits of knowledge in all of it’s different forms.
Did you have a favorite teacher in school or college? Was this also one of your favorite subjects too? I do not think that this was a coincidence. I have found that when a subject is more enjoyable and even fun, we tend to excel in this subject.
The next time that you are studying or trying to learn a new skill, try to make it as enjoyable as possible. This should help you to find it more memorable and easier to repeat when needed.
Education is also not just when we go to school or college. Life teaches us every day if we take the time to see the valuable lessons around us. How we think, act and feel on a daily basis is going to play a major role on how we live our lives.
Try to develop the mindset of ‘never stop learning because life never stops teaching’ and you will get more out of every day.
I really hope that you will enjoy the following collection of education quotes and that they inspire you appreciate the power of learning and gaining more knowledge.
1. Change is the end result of all true learning. – Leo Buscaglia
2. Education breeds confidence. Confidence breeds hope. Hope breeds peace. – Confucius
3. An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. – Benjamin Franklin
4. Education is learning what you didn’t know you didn’t know. – George Boas
5. Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think. – Albert Einstein
6. Education is one thing no one can take away from you. – Elin Nordegren
7. The more I read, the more I acquire, the more certain I am that I know nothing. – Voltaire
8. The goal of education is to enable individuals to continue their education.― John Dewey
9. The more that you read, the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you’ll go. – Dr. Seuss
10. The best teachers are those who show you where to look but don’t tell you what to see. – Alexandra K. Trenfor
11. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. ― Mahatma Gandhi
12. If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. – Andy McIntyre
13. Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire. ― W.B. Yeats
14. The difference between school and life? In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson. – Tom Bodett
15. The greatest gifts we can give our children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence. ― Maria Montessori
16. What we learn with pleasure we never forget. – Alfred Mercier
17. Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins. ― Jim Rohn
18. Continuous learning is the minimum requirement for success in any field. — Brian Tracy
19. Nothing is more powerful and liberating than knowledge. – William H. Gray III
20. Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow. – Anthony J. D’Angelo
21. Experience is not what happens to you; it’s what you do with what happens to you. – Aldous Huxley
22. Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is. ― Isaac Asimov
23. The job of an educator is to teach students to see vitality in themselves. – Joseph Campbell
24. Nine-tenths of education is encouragement. – Anatole France
25. Children must be taught how to think, not what to think. – Margaret Mead
26. Explain what you learned to someone else. Teaching forces learning. – Naval Ravikant
27. Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence. ― Robert Frost
28. Learning never exhausts the mind. – Leonardo Da Vinci
29. Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all. ― Aristotle
30. A well-educated mind will always have more questions than answers. — Helen Keller
31. Education is a once in a lifetime opportunity to open children’s hearts and minds to the unbelievable wonder of the universe. – Sir Anthony Seldon
32. I believe that education is all about being excited about something. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message. – Steve Irwin
33. Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new. – Og Mandino
34. Always walk through life as if you have something new to learn and you will. —Vernon Howard
35. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. – Nelson Mandela
36. Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. –Stephen Hawking
37. Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that of an ignorant nation. ― Walter Cronkite
38. As long as you live, keep learning how to live. – Seneca
39. You are always a student, never a master. You have to keep moving forward. – Conrad Hall
40. Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. – Malcolm X
41. You cannot open a book without learning something. – Confucius
42. Children have to be educated, but they have also to be left to educate themselves. – Ernest Dimnet
43. Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune. ― Jim Rohn
44. A good education is a foundation for a better future. – Elizabeth Warren
45. Education is movement from darkness to light. ― Allan Bloom
46. The more I live, the more I learn. The more I learn, the more I realize, the less I know. ― Michel Legrand
47. The child is both a hope and a promise for mankind. ― Maria Montessori
48. Only the educated are free. ― Epictetus
49. Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. – Mark Twain
50. Education is the kindling of a flame, not the filling of a vessel. – Socrates
I hope that you found these wonderful Education Quotes very inspiring.