Lisa Nichols is a popular motivational speaker, best selling author, social media personality and a successful CEO of ‘Motivating The Masses’.
Lisa has inspired people from all over the world to accomplish unfathomable goals and tap their limitless potential. Lisa has appeared on Oprah, The Today Show, The Dr. Phil Show, The Steve Harvey Show.
Lisa took part in the movie ‘The Secret’ and is also featured in book ‘The Secret’ written by Rhonda Byrne.
Whether you’re seeking guidance in overcoming challenges, finding your life purpose, or simply looking for a daily dose of positivity, this collection of Lisa Nichols quotes are like a compass for you on the path to personal and professional success.
I hope that you enjoy this wonderful collection of Lisa Nichols Quotes and that they inspire you to follow your dreams.
1. You are the designer of your destiny; you are the author of your story. – Lisa Nichols
2. While you’re walking on your journey, some days you’re going to have to take that walk alone. – Lisa Nichols
3. It doesn’t matter how the goal will be achieved, but you must maintain the conviction that achieving it is necessary and not open to compromise. – Lisa Nichols
4. Mostly, the world sees you the way you see yourself. – Lisa Nichols
5. The truth is that no matter where you started out in life, you have a choice between scarcity and abundance. – Lisa Nichols
6. Trust yourself. Know that all things are working together to support you living your best life. – Lisa Nichols
7. In the pursuit of not falling, you’ll never fly. – Lisa Nichols
8. Plan for what you want to create – not what you want to avoid. – Lisa Nichols
9. You deserve to be happy. You deserve to be joyful. You deserve to be celebrated. But in order to do that, you must first fall madly in love with yourself. – Lisa Nichols
Lisa Nichols Quotes
10. People are more comfortable with a familiar discomfort than they are with an unfamiliar new possibility. – Lisa Nichols
11. Recognize that each choice you made up until now has either given you a great outcome or a great lesson. Both are valuable. In fact, both are necessary. – Lisa Nichols
12. I’m not going to ask the world if I can be great, I’m going to give the world notice that I will be great. – Lisa Nichols
13. Do something, anything that lets you tap into your calling, even if it’s only a baby step. – Lisa Nichols
14. When your clarity meets your conviction and you apply action to the equation, your world will begin to transform before your eyes. – Lisa Nichols
Lisa Nichols Inspirational Quotes
15. Comparison is and will always be the thief of all joy. – Lisa Nichols
16. Living the life that you love and loving the life that you live is the truest demonstration of abundance. – Lisa Nichols
17. We can change the way our next chapter will be written because we are still holding the pen in our hands. – Lisa Nichols
18. So often we take care of everybody and the whole time we’re putting ourselves on the back burner. This is the season for you to ‘do you’ first. – Lisa Nichols
19. Desire, thought, and action all have to be present for transformation to occur. – Lisa Nichols
20. Sometimes you have to be willing to let go of something old to grab onto something new. You have to be willing to let a part of you die that you used to be comfortable with in order for another part of you to be born. – Lisa Nichols
I really hope that you enjoyed reading these highly inspirational Lisa Nichols Quotes.
These Lisa Nichols quotes serve as a powerful source of inspiration, motivation, and guidance for anyone on their journey towards personal growth, success, and self-discovery.
Lisa’s wisdom, resilience, and unwavering belief in the potential of the human spirit shine through in every word. Whether you are seeking to overcome any obstacles, find your purpose, or simply embrace a more positive outlook on life, her words are totally inspiring.
I also hope that this collection of Lisa Nichols Quotes uplift and empower you to reach for the stars, break through any barriers, and live a life beyond your wildest dreams.
Embrace them, embody their wisdom, and let them be a constant reminder that your greatest potential lies within you.