30 Productivity Quotes That Will Totally Inspire You
Do you ever wish that you could be more productive or have more hours in each day to get everything done? I hope that following collection of quotes will both inspire you and help to boost your productivity.
I have carefully picked these quotes from people such as Jim Rohn, Tim Ferriss, Brian Tracy and others who are experts on how you can be more productive.
Being more productive is not always about working harder. Actually, more often than not it is usually about working smarter. I hope that you will enjoy this wonderful collection of productivity quotes and they inspire you to work smarter in the future.
Here are 30 productivity quotes that will inspire you to accomplish more.
1. Focus on being productive instead of busy. — Tim Ferriss
2. The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities. — Stephen Covey
3. Action is the foundational key to all success. — Pablo Picasso
4. The path to success is to take massive, determined action. — Tony Robbins
5. You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win. — Zig Ziglar
6. Simplicity boils down to two steps: Identify the essential. Eliminate the rest. — Leo Babauta
7. Dream big. Start small. But most of all, start. — Simon Sinek
8. Productivity is being able to do things that you were never able to do before. — Franz Kafka
9. Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort. — Paul J. Meyer
10. Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it. — Lou Holtz
11. Start your day with good intentions and set yourself up for a good attitude. It’s not what happens to you that matters but how you respond. — Ken Blanchard
12. Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves. — Dale Carnegie
13. You have everything you need to build something far bigger than yourself. — Seth Godin
14. Days are expensive. When you spend a day you have one less day to spend. So make sure you spend each one wisely. — Jim Rohn
15. Don’t just sit there. Do something. The answers will follow. — Mark Manson
16. Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going. — Sam Levenson
17. Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. — Earl Nightingale
18. It doesn’t matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going. — Brian Tracy
19. Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work. — Stephen King
20. I don’t have time’ means ‘It’s not a priority.’ We always have time for what matters to us. — Laura Vanderkam
21. Vision is nothing without a plan to execute it. — Kevin O’Leary
22. If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done. — Bruce Lee
23. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. — Walt Disney
24. Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
25. Move toward your wildest dreams, take the labels off your mind and step boldly into your greatness. – Iyanla Vanzant
26. The true price of anything you do is the amount of time you exchange for it. — Henry David Thoreau
27. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. — Wayne Gretzky
28. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. — Mark Twain
29. Don’t count the days. Make the days count. — Muhammad Ali
30. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. — Jim Rohn