Many of us have been consumed by overthinking at some stage in our lives. It is usually caused by us over analyzing and being far too tough on ourselves. Overthinking can make us see problems were there are none, and not thinking with a clear, rational head.
Overthinking can consume your energy and decrease your ability to make rational decisions. It can also increase your likelihood of experiencing stress and anxiety, which can lead to more serious health issues.
To stop overthinking, start to learn to be more aware of your thoughts and start using a journal to get your problems down on paper is one way of thinking with a clearer head. Sharing your thoughts with someone else is also a great way to get a different opinion and outlook on something that is on your mind.
Having a more positive mindset and optimistic outlook on life are also great ways to stop overthinking and see things in a more clearer and positive light. Take action! What is the worst thing that can happen? One of the biggest results of overthinking is inactivity. Finally, start having more believe in yourself and what you are capable of.
I hope that this collection of quotes to will empower you to stop overthinking and start feeling more positive. Remember not everything will turn out perfect, making mistakes and being outside of our comfort zone are all part of the exciting journey of life.
20 Quotes To Read To Stop You Overthinking
1. Stop worrying about what can go wrong, and get excited about what can go right.
2. Don’t ruin a new day by thinking about yesterday. Let it go.
3. We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. – Albert Einstein
4. Overthinking is just a painful reminder that you care way too much even when you shouldn’t.
5. Don’t think too much. You’ll just create a problem that wasn’t even there in the first place.
6. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. – Les Brown
7. Sometimes you got to stop worrying, wondering and doubting. Have faith that things will work out. Maybe not how you planned. But how they were meant to be.
8. The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation, but your thoughts about it. Be aware of the thoughts you are thinking. – Eckhart Tolle
9. Sometimes you have to stop thinking so much and just go where your heart takes you.
10. Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday. – Brian Tracy
11. Stop thinking too much. It’s alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
12 of 20 Stop overthinking quotes
In a moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing to do, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing. – Theodore Roosevelt
13. Worrying is like sitting in a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but it doesn’t get you anywhere.
14. Worrying does not take away tomorrow’s troubles, it takes away today’s peace. – Randy Armstrong
15. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
16. Thinking will not overcome fear but action will. – Clement Stone
17. Put your thoughts to sleep. Do not let them cast a shadow over the moon of your heart. Let go of thinking. – Rumi
18. Overthinking keeps you busy but takes you nowhere.
19. No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past. – Karen Salmansohn
20. You only have control over three things in your life, the thoughts you think, the images you visualize, and the actions you take. – Jack Canfield
25 Highly Motivational Eric Worre Quotes
Eric Worre is a leader in the network marketing profession for almost 30 years. He is the author of Go Pro : 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional which has sold over 2 million copies. Eric is also the most sought after speaker in Network Marketing, speaking to more than 200,000 people every year.
Eric Worre has also produced over 1,400 free videos on virtually every business topic. His videos have been viewed by millions of people from all over the world.
If you are interested in personal development and improving yourself, I think that you are really going to enjoy reading the following powerful collection of Eric Worre quotes.
1. The greatest benefit isn’t getting what you want. The greatest benefit is what you’ll need to become in order to get what you want. ― Eric Worre
2. In the future, you’re only going to be paid for performance. You won’t be paid for your time anymore. ― Eric Worre
3. The fastest way to grow your business is to grow yourself. Set a goal that will cause you to become more than you are today. ― Eric Worre
4. Have the courage to forgive yourself and stop letting the past define you. ― Eric Worre
5. Freedom is possible, but it isn’t free. ― Eric Worre
6. My world changed when I started focusing on the skills and made the commitment to practice, practice, practice, until I mastered them. ― Eric Worre
7. Be different. Be focused. Be determined. ― Eric Worre
8. Goal setting. Most people don’t ever give this more than a passing thought. You aren’t most people. ― Eric Worre
9. The most powerful force on earth is your imagination. ― Eric Worre
10. Look in your past for negative repeating patterns. Break the pattern and you’re free to move to the next level. ― Eric Worre
11. Growth and contribution. If you are growing as a person and you are contributing to the lives of others, you will be amazed at what can happen to your life. ― Eric Worre
12. There is nothing stopping you from succeeding but you. ― Eric Worre
13. Personal development without action becomes useless. Get out of your head and into action. ― Eric Worre
14. To achieve your dreams, you must break out of your current comfort zone. ― Eric Worre
15. Measure yourself only against your previous self. ― Eric Worre
16. If you’re looking for answers, the best way to start is by asking questions. Sounds simple yet so few people do it. ― Eric Worre
17. There will always be a good reason to quit and there will always be a good reason to keep going. Decide what kind of person you’re going to be. ― Eric Worre
18. Focus on the positive with everyone in your organization. Guide them, direct them, and encourage them. ― Eric Worre
19. You can’t live an above average life with a below average effort. ― Eric Worre
20. Too many people get trapped in repeating the same day over and over. ― Eric Worre
21. You’ll never get ahead if you don’t get started. There’s never been a better time to start than today. ― Eric Worre
22. I realized that to earn more, I needed to become more. ― Eric Worre
23. Don’t ever let anyone convince you that you can’t do something. ― Eric Worre
24. Don’t let average people make you feel guilty for pursuing your mission in life. ― Eric Worre
25. Once you believe, good things start to happen. ― Eric Worre
25 Empowering Barbara Corcoran Quotes
Barbara Corcoran is a successful businesswoman, investor, speaker, author and television personality. Barbara famously borrowed $1,000 in 1973 and quit her job as a waitress to start a tiny real estate company in New York City. She would later sell this business for $66 million. (more…)