30 Motivational Quotes About Life
We all have our ups and down, our good days and our bad days. I find that Motivational quotes can be a great way to lift my spirit and my mood. I include reading motivational quotes as a part of my morning routine. I believe that reading positive and inspiring words in the morning is a great way to kick start the day.
I have put together a few motivational collections; for work, gratitude, students, athletes, the law of attraction and mornings.
I hope that you take just a few minutes out of today and read this wonderful collection of motivational quotes about life. It is my sincere wish that these quotes will inspire and motivate you too.
30 Motivational Quotes About Life
1. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. – Og Mandino
2. Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change. – Jim Rohn
3. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. – George Bernard Shaw
4. We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated. – Maya Angelou
5. Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. – Marcus Aurelius
6. The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. – Steve Jobs
7. You only live once, but if you do it right once is enough. – Mae West
8. It’s not what we have in our life, but who we have in our life that matters. – J.M Laurence
9. If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you! – T. Harv Eker
10. Showing gratitude is one of the simplest yet most powerful things humans can do for each other. – Randy Pausch
11. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. – Confucius
12. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do. – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
13. To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. – Oscar Wilde
14. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – C.S. Lewis
15. Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
16. When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you. – Lolly Daskal
17. Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities. – Robert H. Schuller
18. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. – Theodore Roosevelt
19. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. – Albert Einstein
20. The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing. – Walt Disney
21. If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it.
If you don’t ask, the answer will always be no.
If you don’t step forward, you will always be in the same place.
22. The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams. – Oprah Winfrey
23. Remember the days you prayed for the things you have now.
24. Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. – Christopher Reeve
25. Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours. – Les Brown
26. If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else. – Booker T. Washington
27. Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try. – Jack Canfield
28. Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning. – Robert Kiyosaki
29. It’s not about how hard you can hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. – Rocky Balboa
30. People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing. – Dale Carnegie
I hope that you enjoyed these motivational quotes about life.