Hal Elrod is a motivational speaker, success coach, author, entrepreneur, husband and father. He is also the author of the world wide best seller The Miracle Morning.
The Miracle Morning has been translated into 27 different languages and is practiced by hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world. The Miracle Morning is Based on the premise that how you start your day largely determines the quality of your day, your work, and indeed your life, The Miracle Morning gives you the ultimate morning ritual guide.
I have been a fan of Hal’s for a number of years after taking his advice on how to get the very most out of each and every day.
Here is a collection of my favorite motivational and highly inspirational Hal Elrod quotes.
26 Highly Motivational Hal Elrod Quotes To Live By!
1. There is no better day than today to do the things you have been putting off. Take action; it’s the only way to change your life! – Hal Elrod
2. Your current life situation, no matter how difficult or challenging, is always the perfect opportunity for you to learn, grow, and to become better than you’ve ever been before. – Hal Elrod
3. You have the ability to change or create anything in your life, starting now. – Hal Elrod
4. Set goals that are BOLD enough to scare you, but inspiring and exciting enough for you to commit 100% to! – Hal Elrod
5. The life of your dreams is real and available to you, but it’s waiting for you to take action and claim it. What are you waiting for? – Hal Elrod
6. You can’t change the past but you can change everything else. Take your first step toward making a significant change in your life, today. – Hal Elrod
7. Everyday when you wake up, create the intention and then commit to making it your best day ever. Seriously. Do it. – Hal Elrod
8. Forever be happy, never be content, and always know the difference. – Hal Elrod
9. The greatest gift you can give to others is to fulfill YOUR potential, so that you can show them how to fulfill theirs. – Hal Elrod
10. Give yourself permission to be happy. It doesn’t matter what’s going on around you, what matters is what’s going on inside you. – Hal Elrod
11. Most people’s strategy to achieve more is to do more. But when you focus on becoming more, you find that you can achieve more by doing less. – Hal Elrod
12. Wake up early everyday so that while others are still dreaming, you can make your dreams come true. – Hal Elrod
13. The moment you accept responsibility for EVERYTHING in your life is the moment you gain the power to change ANYTHING in your life. – Hal Elrod
14. The more value you add to the lives of others, the more valuable you become to them. – Hal Elrod
15. It’s okay to be average, as long as you surround yourself with extraordinary people that you become the average of. – Hal Elrod
16. Don’t ‘just do it.’ First, plan it, then do it. – Hal Elrod
17. Make bold moves toward your dreams each day, refuse to stop, and nothing can stop you. – Hal Elrod
18. If you can’t learn to be happy now, with the life you’ve got, what makes you think you’ll understand how to be happy with the life you think you want? – Hal Elrod
19. Don’t let the pain of your past limit the potential of your future. – Hal Elrod
20. Who you become today will determine what you are capable of creating tomorrow. – Hal Elrod
21. Start taking your SELF to the next level so you can take your SUCCESS to the next level. It only happens in that order. – Hal Elrod
22. Have faith in the magic and miracles of life, for only those that do get to experience them. – Hal Elrod
23. Make today the BEST day of your life, because there is no good reason not to. – Hal Elrod
24. Let today be the day you give up who you’ve been for who you can become. – Hal Elrod
25. You must establish and maintain the beliefs that you are capable, committed, and destined to achieve your goals. – Hal Elrod
26. Where you are is a result of who you were, but where you go depends entirely on who you choose to be. – Hal Elrod
If you enjoyed these wonderful quotes and you are interested in maximizing your potential, I highly recommend that you check out Hal Elrod’s great book The Miracle Morning.