20 Inspirational Denis Waitley Quotes
Dr. Denis Waitley has inspired, informed and entertained audiences for over 25 years from the boardrooms of multi-national corporations to the locker rooms of world-class athletes.
With over 10 million audio programs sold in 14 languages, Denis Waitley is one of the most listened-to voices on personal and career success. He is the author of 16 non-fiction books, including the following best sellers, “Seeds of Greatness,” “Being the Best,” “The Winner’s Edge,” “The Joy of Working,” and “Empires of the Mind.” His audio album, “The Psychology of Winning” has sold over 2 million copies.
Denis Waitley was voted business speaker of the year by the Sales and Marketing Executives’ Association and was also inducted into the International Speakers Hall of Fame.
I hope that you will enjoy this wonderful collection of Denis Waitley quotes.
1. Losers make promises they often break. Winners make commitments they always keep. – Denis Waitley
2. Expect the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised. – Denis Waitley
3. Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted. – Denis Waitley
4. Never become so much of an expert that you stop gaining expertise. View life as a continuous learning experience. – Denis Waitley
5. Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer. – Denis Waitley
6. Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success. – Denis Waitley
7. Chase your passion, not your pension. – Denis Waitley
8. A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside. – Denis Waitley
9. The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence. – Denis Waitley
10. Get excited and enthusiastic about you own dream. This excitement is like a forest fire – you can smell it, taste it, and see it from a mile away. – Denis Waitley
11. Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer. – Denis Waitley
12. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing. – Denis Waitley
13. The most splendid achievement of all is the constant striving to surpass yourself and to be worthy of your own approval. – Denis Waitley
14. The trouble with most of us is that we stop trying in trying times. – Denis Waitley
15. Success in life comes not from holding a good hand, but in playing a poor hand well. – Denis Waitley
16. Change the changeable, accept the unchangeable, and remove yourself from the unacceptable. – Denis Waitley
17. The extra energy required to make another effort or try another approach is the secret of winning. – Denis Waitley
18. Our limitations and success will be based, most often, on your own expectations for ourselves. What the mind dwells upon, the body acts upon. – Denis Waitley
19. You have all the reason in the world to achieve your grandest dreams. Imagination plus innovation equals realization. – Denis Waitley
20. The results you achieve will be in direct proportion to the effort you apply. – Denis Waitley