Are you looking for a good laugh? Great! I have put together for you a great collection of quotes about fun that will make you smile and laugh out loud.
I hope that these hilarious quotes will remind you to laugh, smile and have more fun in your life.
They say laughter is the best medicine. With this in mind, please take a few minutes out of your day today and prepare to smile and laugh out loud at the following wonderful collection fun quotes.
1. My philosophy is: If you can’t have fun, there’s no sense in doing it. ― Paul Walker
2. If you’re not having fun, you’re doing something wrong. ― Groucho Marx
3. We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are. ― Bill Watterson
4. Follow your dreams. Just make sure to have fun too. ― Chris Brown
5. Fun is not an activity, it is a state of mind. ― Bryant McGill
6. The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form. ― Stanley Randall
7. Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work. ― Robert Orben
8. Life is a great big canvas; throw all the paint you can on it. ― Danny Kaye
9. Even though you’re growing up, you should never stop having fun. ― Nina Dobrev
10. People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing. ― Dale Carnegie
11. In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson. ― Tom Bodett
12. In between goals is a thing called life that has to be lived and enjoyed. ― Sid Caesar
13. Never, ever underestimate the importance of having fun. ― Randy Pausch
14. Work hard, have fun and make history. ― Jeff Bezos
15. Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
16. Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough money not to quit. ― George Carlin
17. To succeed in life you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone. ― Reba McEntyre
18. Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one. ― Dr. Seuss
19. One of the best ways to make other people happy is to be happy yourself. ― Gretchen Rubin
20. Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun. Regret nothing, and don’t let people bring you down.
21. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily. ― Zig Ziglar
22. You must learn to enjoy life and have fun doing what you love. ― Lailah Gifty Akita
23. Sometimes you just have to jump in a mud puddle because it’s there. Never get so old that you forget about having fun. ― Tom Giaquinto
24. The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. ― Albert Einstein
25. We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. ― George Bernard Shaw
26. When we find someone who is brave, fun, intelligent, and loving, we have to thank the universe. ― Maya Angelou
27. There is only one way to escape the madness of this world, and that is to enjoy it. ― Marty Rubin
28. There’s no fun in a perfect life. So take a risk. Take a chance. Go where the wind takes you. Have fun. ― Jenny C
29. The life you have left is a gift. Cherish it. Enjoy it now, to the fullest. Do what matters, now. ― Leo Babauta
30. If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses. ― Henry Ford
25 Simon Sinek Quotes On Leadership
Simon Sinek is an internationally recognized author, speaker and business consultant. Simon is well known for his TED talk Start With Why which has become one of the most watched TED talks of all time, with over 40 million views. (more…)
25 Highly Motivational Eric Worre Quotes
Eric Worre is a leader in the network marketing profession for almost 30 years. He is the author of Go Pro : 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional which has sold over 2 million copies. Eric is also the most sought after speaker in Network Marketing, speaking to more than 200,000 people every year.
Eric Worre has also produced over 1,400 free videos on virtually every business topic. His videos have been viewed by millions of people from all over the world.
If you are interested in personal development and improving yourself, I think that you are really going to enjoy reading the following powerful collection of Eric Worre quotes.
1. The greatest benefit isn’t getting what you want. The greatest benefit is what you’ll need to become in order to get what you want. ― Eric Worre
2. In the future, you’re only going to be paid for performance. You won’t be paid for your time anymore. ― Eric Worre
3. The fastest way to grow your business is to grow yourself. Set a goal that will cause you to become more than you are today. ― Eric Worre
4. Have the courage to forgive yourself and stop letting the past define you. ― Eric Worre
5. Freedom is possible, but it isn’t free. ― Eric Worre
6. My world changed when I started focusing on the skills and made the commitment to practice, practice, practice, until I mastered them. ― Eric Worre
7. Be different. Be focused. Be determined. ― Eric Worre
8. Goal setting. Most people don’t ever give this more than a passing thought. You aren’t most people. ― Eric Worre
9. The most powerful force on earth is your imagination. ― Eric Worre
10. Look in your past for negative repeating patterns. Break the pattern and you’re free to move to the next level. ― Eric Worre
11. Growth and contribution. If you are growing as a person and you are contributing to the lives of others, you will be amazed at what can happen to your life. ― Eric Worre
12. There is nothing stopping you from succeeding but you. ― Eric Worre
13. Personal development without action becomes useless. Get out of your head and into action. ― Eric Worre
14. To achieve your dreams, you must break out of your current comfort zone. ― Eric Worre
15. Measure yourself only against your previous self. ― Eric Worre
16. If you’re looking for answers, the best way to start is by asking questions. Sounds simple yet so few people do it. ― Eric Worre
17. There will always be a good reason to quit and there will always be a good reason to keep going. Decide what kind of person you’re going to be. ― Eric Worre
18. Focus on the positive with everyone in your organization. Guide them, direct them, and encourage them. ― Eric Worre
19. You can’t live an above average life with a below average effort. ― Eric Worre
20. Too many people get trapped in repeating the same day over and over. ― Eric Worre
21. You’ll never get ahead if you don’t get started. There’s never been a better time to start than today. ― Eric Worre
22. I realized that to earn more, I needed to become more. ― Eric Worre
23. Don’t ever let anyone convince you that you can’t do something. ― Eric Worre
24. Don’t let average people make you feel guilty for pursuing your mission in life. ― Eric Worre
25. Once you believe, good things start to happen. ― Eric Worre
25 Empowering Barbara Corcoran Quotes
Barbara Corcoran is a successful businesswoman, investor, speaker, author and television personality. Barbara famously borrowed $1,000 in 1973 and quit her job as a waitress to start a tiny real estate company in New York City. She would later sell this business for $66 million. (more…)