Are you looking for a good laugh? Great! I have put together for you a great collection of quotes about fun that will make you smile and laugh out loud.
I hope that these hilarious quotes will remind you to laugh, smile and have more fun in your life.
They say laughter is the best medicine. With this in mind, please take a few minutes out of your day today and prepare to smile and laugh out loud at the following wonderful collection fun quotes.
1. My philosophy is: If you can’t have fun, there’s no sense in doing it. ― Paul Walker
2. If you’re not having fun, you’re doing something wrong. ― Groucho Marx
3. We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are. ― Bill Watterson
4. Follow your dreams. Just make sure to have fun too. ― Chris Brown
5. Fun is not an activity, it is a state of mind. ― Bryant McGill
6. The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form. ― Stanley Randall
7. Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work. ― Robert Orben
8. Life is a great big canvas; throw all the paint you can on it. ― Danny Kaye
9. Even though you’re growing up, you should never stop having fun. ― Nina Dobrev
10. People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing. ― Dale Carnegie
11. In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson. ― Tom Bodett
12. In between goals is a thing called life that has to be lived and enjoyed. ― Sid Caesar
13. Never, ever underestimate the importance of having fun. ― Randy Pausch
14. Work hard, have fun and make history. ― Jeff Bezos
15. Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
16. Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough money not to quit. ― George Carlin
17. To succeed in life you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone. ― Reba McEntyre
18. Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one. ― Dr. Seuss
19. One of the best ways to make other people happy is to be happy yourself. ― Gretchen Rubin
20. Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun. Regret nothing, and don’t let people bring you down.
21. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily. ― Zig Ziglar
22. You must learn to enjoy life and have fun doing what you love. ― Lailah Gifty Akita
23. Sometimes you just have to jump in a mud puddle because it’s there. Never get so old that you forget about having fun. ― Tom Giaquinto
24. The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. ― Albert Einstein
25. We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. ― George Bernard Shaw
26. When we find someone who is brave, fun, intelligent, and loving, we have to thank the universe. ― Maya Angelou
27. There is only one way to escape the madness of this world, and that is to enjoy it. ― Marty Rubin
28. There’s no fun in a perfect life. So take a risk. Take a chance. Go where the wind takes you. Have fun. ― Jenny C
29. The life you have left is a gift. Cherish it. Enjoy it now, to the fullest. Do what matters, now. ― Leo Babauta
30. If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses. ― Henry Ford