I am delighted to share with you my favorite Dr Seuss quotes. Many of us remember reading Dr Seuss’ books as children. These quotes are as magical now as they were when we first read them.
I wanted to put some of his wonderful words of wisdom together for you to enjoy and to bring back some happy childhood memories.
This collection of quotes are full of amazing pearls of wisdom from this wonderful author. I hope that you find these Dr Seuss quotes both insightful and fun. I also hope that you keep up the wonderful tradition of passing these wonderful quotes onto future generations to enjoy.
20 Amazing Dr Seuss Quotes
1. Why fit in when you were born to stand out? – Dr Seuss
2. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. – Dr Seuss
3. The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go. – Dr Seuss
4. Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple. – Dr Seuss
5. You’ll be on your way up! You’ll be seeing great sights! You’ll join the high fliers who soar to high heights. – Dr Seuss
6. Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment, until it becomes a memory. – Dr Seuss
7. Only you can control your future. – Dr Seuss
8. Step with care and great tact, and remember that life’s a great balancing act. – Dr Seuss
9. Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you. – Dr Seuss
10. You’re in pretty good shape for the shape you are in. – Dr Seuss
11. A person’s a person, no matter how small. – Dr Seuss
12. Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one. – Dr Seuss
13. And will you succeed? Yes you will indeed! (98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed.) – Dr Seuss
14. Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try! – Dr Seuss
15. How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon? – Dr Seuss
16. Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So get on your way! – Dr Seuss
17. You’re never too old, too wacky, too wild, to pick up a book and read to a child. – Dr Seuss
18. If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good. – Dr Seuss
19. You’ll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut. – Dr Seuss
20. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. – Dr Seuss
I hope that you enjoyed this magical collection of Dr Seuss quotes.
25 Highly Motivational Eric Worre Quotes
Eric Worre is a leader in the network marketing profession for almost 30 years. He is the author of Go Pro : 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional which has sold over 2 million copies. Eric is also the most sought after speaker in Network Marketing, speaking to more than 200,000 people every year.
Eric Worre has also produced over 1,400 free videos on virtually every business topic. His videos have been viewed by millions of people from all over the world.
If you are interested in personal development and improving yourself, I think that you are really going to enjoy reading the following powerful collection of Eric Worre quotes.
1. The greatest benefit isn’t getting what you want. The greatest benefit is what you’ll need to become in order to get what you want. ― Eric Worre
2. In the future, you’re only going to be paid for performance. You won’t be paid for your time anymore. ― Eric Worre
3. The fastest way to grow your business is to grow yourself. Set a goal that will cause you to become more than you are today. ― Eric Worre
4. Have the courage to forgive yourself and stop letting the past define you. ― Eric Worre
5. Freedom is possible, but it isn’t free. ― Eric Worre
6. My world changed when I started focusing on the skills and made the commitment to practice, practice, practice, until I mastered them. ― Eric Worre
7. Be different. Be focused. Be determined. ― Eric Worre
8. Goal setting. Most people don’t ever give this more than a passing thought. You aren’t most people. ― Eric Worre
9. The most powerful force on earth is your imagination. ― Eric Worre
10. Look in your past for negative repeating patterns. Break the pattern and you’re free to move to the next level. ― Eric Worre
11. Growth and contribution. If you are growing as a person and you are contributing to the lives of others, you will be amazed at what can happen to your life. ― Eric Worre
12. There is nothing stopping you from succeeding but you. ― Eric Worre
13. Personal development without action becomes useless. Get out of your head and into action. ― Eric Worre
14. To achieve your dreams, you must break out of your current comfort zone. ― Eric Worre
15. Measure yourself only against your previous self. ― Eric Worre
16. If you’re looking for answers, the best way to start is by asking questions. Sounds simple yet so few people do it. ― Eric Worre
17. There will always be a good reason to quit and there will always be a good reason to keep going. Decide what kind of person you’re going to be. ― Eric Worre
18. Focus on the positive with everyone in your organization. Guide them, direct them, and encourage them. ― Eric Worre
19. You can’t live an above average life with a below average effort. ― Eric Worre
20. Too many people get trapped in repeating the same day over and over. ― Eric Worre
21. You’ll never get ahead if you don’t get started. There’s never been a better time to start than today. ― Eric Worre
22. I realized that to earn more, I needed to become more. ― Eric Worre
23. Don’t ever let anyone convince you that you can’t do something. ― Eric Worre
24. Don’t let average people make you feel guilty for pursuing your mission in life. ― Eric Worre
25. Once you believe, good things start to happen. ― Eric Worre
25 Empowering Barbara Corcoran Quotes
Barbara Corcoran is a successful businesswoman, investor, speaker, author and television personality. Barbara famously borrowed $1,000 in 1973 and quit her job as a waitress to start a tiny real estate company in New York City. She would later sell this business for $66 million. (more…)