I have carefully selected the following collection of Wednesday Quotes to help you to strive through the rest of the week.
I am not sure about you, but when Wednesday comes along, I really start to look forward to the weekend ahead.
I recently made a conscious effort to try to feel grateful for every day and not wish the days away until the weekend.
I did say ‘try’ as I sometimes feel that Friday and the weekend seems like a lifetime away when I wake up on a Monday morning.
I hope that this collection of Wednesday / Hump Day Quotes will help you to push through to the weekend and make the most of every day. I also hope that these quotes will inspire you to strive instead of struggle through the rest of the week.
Positive Wednesday Quotes
1. “Wednesdays are like Mondays in the middle of the week!” ― Lee Fox Williams
2. Enjoy your day to the fullest! The day has just started, and there are a lot of things you can complete before the day ends. Happy Wednesday!
3. Wednesday: Halfway to the weekend! Enjoy your day!
4. “There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.” ― Michael Phelps
5. When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.
6. “Obstacles can’t stop you. Problems can’t stop you. Most of all, other people can’t stop you. Only you can stop you.” ― Jeffrey Gitomer
7. What’s the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable.
8. “One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.” ― Paulo Coelho
9. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” ― Thomas Edison
10. “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” ― Jim Rohn
11. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” ― Martin Luther King, Jr.
12. “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” ― Muhammad Ali
13. “The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are.” ― Goldie Hawn
14. “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” ― Confucius
15. “When you live for a strong purpose, then hard work isn’t an option. It’s a necessity.” ― Steve Pavlina
16. I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” ― Thomas Jefferson
17. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” ― Arthur Ashe
18. “May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door.” ― Irish Blessing
19. “Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities.” ― Robert H. Schuller
20. Happy Wednesday! Look at the bright side! At least it’s not Monday morning!
21. “The future depends on what you do today.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
22. Wednesday always reminds us that the weekend is almost upon us. Do not lose your focus, have patience and keep working towards your goals.
23. Good morning, I hope your day is as amazing as you are! Have a great Wednesday you deserve it!
24. “Work hard, be kind and amazing things will happen.” ― Conan O’Brien
25. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” ― Babe Ruth
26. Believe in yourself, push your limits and do whatever it takes to conquer your goals.
27. “Make each day your masterpiece.” ― John Wooden
28. “Hit the reset button. Whatever happened yesterday, forget about it. Get a new perspective. Today is a new day. Start fresh, begin now.” ― Germany Kent
29. “On Wednesday afternoons I could be practically anything.” ― Kit Williams
Happy Wednesday Quotes
30. One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.
31. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” ― Joshua Marine
32. It’s Wednesday! You are breathing, you are healthy, you are truly blessed, be grateful for today.
33. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” ― Robert Collier
34. Most of the problems in life are because of two reasons, we act without thinking or we keep thinking without acting.
35. “Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves.” ― Dale Carnegie
36. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” ― Robert Louis Stevenson
37. “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” ― Paulo Coelho
38. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” ― Pablo Picasso
39. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” ― Walt Disney
40. When writing the story of your life, don’t let anyone else hold the pen.
41. Every day is a chance to change your life. Start with Wednesday.
42. Wednesday is a day to reflect on the week so far and set new intentions for the rest of it.
43. Wednesday is the day to recharge, refocus and renew your spirit.
44. The middle of the week is a great time to focus on gratitude and positivity.
Wednesday Motivational Quotes
45. Wednesday is a reminder that no matter how rough the beginning of the week was, the weekend is just around the corner.
46. Wednesday is a great day to let go of stress and embrace happiness.
47. Wednesday is a day to appreciate the little things in life and be thankful for them.
48. On Wednesday, remember that every small step you take, brings you closer to your goal.
49. Wednesday is a day to focus on what you want in life, and take the steps necessary to achieve it.
50. On Wednesday, take a moment to be proud of all that you have accomplished so far this week.
51. Wednesday is a day to let your positive energy shine and inspire others.
52. Take advantage of every Wednesday to get closer to your goals and make your dreams a reality.
53. No matter how busy your week is, Wednesday is a day to focus on your well-being and self-care.
54. Wednesday is a day to believe in yourself and your abilities.
55. The middle of the week is a great time to focus on the present and enjoy the moment.
56. Wednesday is a day to let go of negativity and embrace positivity.
57. On Wednesday, take a step back and appreciate the beauty in the world around you.
58. Wednesday is a day to be kind to yourself and others.
59. Take advantage of Wednesday to recharge and refresh yourself for the rest of the week.
Hump Day Quotes
60. On Wednesday, remember to celebrate all the small victories and milestones in life.
61. “Wednesday is a day to help others celebrate life . You and only you are accountable for what you extend and give to others. One smile not only increases your value, but it gives joy to each person you meet.” ― Byron Pulsifer
62. It’s Wednesday! Be determined, stay focused, and see how far you can go!
63. Happy Wednesday! Let go of what didn’t get done yesterday and focus on what can be accomplished today.
64. “Wednesday will either make you or break you. You are either on the upward trend or the downward slide to the end of the work week. Give it all you got this Wednesday!” ― Catherine Pulsifer
65. Wednesday is a blank canvas, waiting for you to paint with all of your dreams and aspirations.
66. Embrace the middle of the week with enthusiasm and a growth mindset. Happy Wednesday!
67. Happy Wednesday All! Dream BIG, live courageously, communicate honestly, be mindful, act with kindness, and spread love today and every day!
68. It’s never too late to start again, so make today the day. Have a great Wednesday!
69. Today is Wednesday! Make it a day of purpose and passion.
70. I really hope that today will be the turning point of your week, the one that moves you closer to your goals. Happy Wednesday!
71. “The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today.” ― Elbert Hubbard
72. Wednesday is a day to motivate others, so they can finish the week strong.
73. Happy Wednesday! Take pride in how far you have come and have faith in how far you can go.
74. Wednesdays are the perfect time to remind yourself that you are a work in progress.
75. I don’t mind going to work on Wednesdays, but it feels like I’m running a marathon and the finish line is still miles away.
76. Wednesdays are a great time to step outside of your comfort zone and try something new.
77. Wednesday is a great day to be awesome! Stay positive, work hard, and make it happen.
78. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” ― Christian D. Larson
79. The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
80. I have a love-hate relationship with Wednesdays. I love that the weekend is coming, but I hate that I still have two more days of work.
Wednesday quotes are a great way to get over the midweek slump and to remind ourselves that every day is an opportunity to make progress towards our goals.
These Hump Day quotes offer a positive perspective on Wednesdays, which can often be seen as just another day in the middle of the week. These Happy Wednesday quotes remind us that Wednesdays can be an ideal time for reflection, motivation, and inspiration.
They also remind us to be grateful for the present moment and to keep moving forward. Wednesdays can be a time for new beginnings, new perspectives, and new opportunities.
These Wednesday Motivational Quotes teach us to focus on the good things in life more often. They also encourage us to make the most of every day and to never give up on our dreams. I hope that these quotes will remind you that every day is a new opportunity to make progress and to be the very best version of ourselves.