Are you looking for a great collection of Happy Friday Quotes?
We all know that we should not wish away the days until it is Friday, but who doesn’t like the feeling of a Friday afternoon with the weekend just around the corner?
For some people, Friday means a well earned break from their 9-5 job, to others, the weekend is the time to socialize with friends or family. For me, the weekend gives me extra time to exercise, relax, read and focus on myself. What does Friday mean to you?
I hope that the following collection of Friday Quotes will inspire you, motivate you and most of all, put a smile on your face reminding you that it’s Friday, it’s the weekend and you made it through another week. Happy Friday!
1. Every Friday, I like to high five myself for getting through another week on little more than caffeine, will power, and inappropriate humor. ― Nanea Hoffman
2. Friday.The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend. ― Anonymous
3. Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced. ― Soren Kierkegaard
4. When you leave work on Friday, leave work. Don’t let technology follow you throughout your weekend (answering text messages and emails) take a break, you will be more refreshed to begin the workweek if you have had a break. ― Catherine Pulsifer
5. Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you respond to it.
6. Change your way of thinking. Use your energy to accomplish more productive things. The choice is yours and it can be made today! ― Garrett Kingston
7. Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them. ― John Shirley
8. I work mostly during the week, and on the weekend I get to hang out with friends, so it balances out pretty well. ― Jimmy Bennett
9. Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek! ― Kate Summers
10. Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom. ― Lauren Oliver
11. Do something that your future self will thank you for. ― Unknown
12. I challenge you to let every day be a Friday. Give yourself permission to be happy every day.
13. This Friday, finish your work and be done. Look forward to the weekend and have some fun! ― Kate Summers
14. I haven’t been so excited about Friday since last Friday. ― Unknown
15 of 90 Happy Friday Quotes
Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest. ― D.S. Mixel
16. Don’t wait all week for Friday so you can enjoy life. Find a job you love so you can enjoy every day of the week. ― Catherine Pulsifer
17. Make each day of the week like Friday and your life will take on new enthusiasm.
18. Don’t count the days. Make the days count. ― Muhammad Ali
19. I know everyday is a gift but where are the receipts for Mondays? I want to return it for another Friday. ― Unknown
20. Friday the 13th is still better than Monday the whatever.
21. Music always sounds better on Friday. ― Lou Brutus
22. If my boss knew how unproductive I am on Fridays, he wouldn’t want me here either. ― James Johnson
23. Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays. ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
24. You know you’re doing what you love when Sunday nights feel the same as Friday nights. ― Donny Deutsch
25. Happy Friday! Here’s to all of us who made it through another week!
Here are some more Happy Friday Quotes below that will boost your mood!
26. I always give 100% at work: 13% Monday, 22% Tuesday, 26% Wednesday, 35% Thursday, 4% Friday.
27. Why is Monday so far away from Friday but Friday is so close to Monday?
28. Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week. In a worthy moment of peace and bliss.
29. This Friday, finish your work and be done. Look forward to the weekend and have some fun! ― Kate Summers
30 of 90 Friday Quotes
Go lay down in the sun or watch a movie. It’s Friday, You deserve a break.
31. Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays.
32. Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest. ― D.S. Mixel
33. If every day at work feels like a Friday, then you are doing what you were meant to do. ― Alan W. Kennedy
34. Happy Friday! Here’s to all of us who made it through another week of faking adulthood. ― Nanea Hoffman
35. I believe that it is a mandatory Law of the Universe that on Fridays, you have to do something a little fun. ― Hanna Rhoades
36. Happy Friday! If you can’t find inspiration today, be an inspiration!
37. Thursday doesn’t even count as a day; it’s just the thing that’s blocking Friday.
38. Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
39. Happy Friday! Be open enough to see the opportunities. Be wise enough to be grateful. Be courageous enough to be happy!
40. Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless. ― Bill Watterson
41. Success is to wake up each morning and consciously decide that today will be the best day of your life. ― Ken Poirot
42. Every morning starts a new page in your story. Make it a great one today. ― Doe Zantamata
43. If you’ve got some news that you don’t want to get noticed, put it out Friday afternoon!
44. Happy Friday! One small positive thought this morning can change your whole day.
45 of 90 Happy Friday Quotes
Change your life today; don’t gamble on the future, act now without delay!
46. Thank God it’s Friday. I’m alive, I’m blessed, and it’s a great day to be alive.
47. Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom.
48. Fridays are the best. It’s the start of the weekend, and it’s also the day when all the new movies come out.
49. Fridays are like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get too close.
50. Fridays are a reminder that even the longest week has an end and a new beginning.
51. Fridays are the gateway to the weekend, a reminder that the workweek is almost over and the party has just begun.
52. Happy Friday! Let’s make the most of it.
53. Fridays are the superheroes of the week; they come to save the day and bring the weekend.
54. Fridays are like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day, a reminder that the weekend is almost here
55. Fridays are like a breath of fresh air, a chance to let go of the past and start anew.
56. Fridays are like a high five for making it through the week.
57. Fridays are like a celebration of the end of the workweek and the start of the weekend.
58. Fridays are the best day of the week, a reminder that the weekend is almost here and anything is possible.
59. Fridays are a reminder that no matter how tough the week has been, the weekend is always just around the corner.
60 of 90 Friday Quotes
Fridays are a time to celebrate the end of the week, to reflect on what we’ve accomplished, and to plan for the future.
61. Fridays are a time to reconnect with friends and loved ones, to let go of the week’s stress and enjoy good company.
62. Fridays are a time to reflect on the past week and set intentions for the upcoming weekend.
63. Fridays are a time to be grateful for the good things in life and to look forward to the weekend with hope and positivity.
64. Fridays are a time to treat yourself, to let go of the week’s stress and enjoy a little bit of luxury.
65. Fridays are a time to start fresh, to let go of the past and embrace the future.
66. Fridays are a time to let your hair down, to forget about work and just have fun.
67. Fridays are a time to focus on self-care, to recharge for the upcoming week.
68. Fridays are a time to let go of perfectionism and just enjoy the moment.
69. Fridays are a time to make memories, to cherish the present and look forward to the future.
70. Fridays are a time to let go of control and just see where the weekend takes you.
71. Fridays are a time to be spontaneous and take a chance on something new.
72. Fridays are a time to reflect on the week that passed and set goals for the week ahead.
73. Fridays are a time to be present and enjoy the simple things in life.
74. Fridays are a time to be thankful for the good things in life and to look forward to the weekend with a positive attitude.
75 of 90 Happy Friday Quotes
Fridays are a time to let go of stress and embrace relaxation.
76. Fridays are a time to make plans and set goals for the upcoming weekend.
77. Fridays are a great time to catch up with friends and loved ones.
78. Fridays are a time to let go of negative thoughts and focus on the positive.
79. Fridays are a time to treat yourself to something special after a long week.
80. Fridays are a time to let go of old habits and try something new.
81. Fridays are a time to let go of fear and take a leap of faith.
82. Fridays are a time to let go of past mistakes and move on to the future.
83. Fridays are a time to let go of the past and embrace the present, to live in the moment and enjoy the weekend.
84. The only thing I look forward to on a Monday is the thought that one day it will be Friday again.
85. There’s nothing quite like the feeling of a Friday afternoon – the end of the week, the start of the weekend, and the promise of fun and relaxation.
86. Fridays are the fuel that keep us going during the week.
87. Fridays are like a ray of sunshine, bringing hope and joy after a long week.
88. The best thing about Fridays is that they come around once a week.
89. Fridays are the gateway to the weekend, where anything is possible and everything is within reach.
90. Friday is the light at the end of the tunnel, the end of the workweek and the beginning of the weekend.
Friday is often seen as the end of a long and busy week and a time to unwind and relax. These Friday Quotes remind us to embrace the joy and excitement of the end of the week and to make the most of our time with friends and loved ones.
Whether it is a night out on the town or a quiet evening at home, Friday is a great time to let go of the stresses of the week and to celebrate the start of the weekend.
So as you close out another week, take a moment to reflect on these Friday quotes and remember to savor the joy and freedom that comes with the end of the workweek.
I really hope that these Happy Friday Quotes put a smile on your face today. Have a great weekend!