Are you looking for a great collection of Happy Friday Quotes?
We all know that we should not wish away the days until it is Friday, but who doesn’t like the feeling of a Friday afternoon with the weekend just around the corner?
For some people, Friday means a well earned break from their 9-5 job, to others, the weekend is the time to socialize with friends or family. For me, the weekend gives me extra time to exercise, relax, read and focus on myself. What does Friday mean to you?
I hope that the following collection of Happy Friday quotes will inspire you, motivate you and most of all, put a smile on your face reminding you that it’s Friday, it’s the weekend and you made it through another week. Happy Friday!
1. Every Friday, I like to high five myself for getting through another week on little more than caffeine, will power, and inappropriate humor. ― Nanea Hoffman
2. Friday.The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend. ― Anonymous
3. Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced. ― Soren Kierkegaard
4. When you leave work on Friday, leave work. Don’t let technology follow you throughout your weekend (answering text messages and emails) take a break, you will be more refreshed to begin the workweek if you have had a break. ― Catherine Pulsifer
5. Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you respond to it.
6. Change your way of thinking. Use your energy to accomplish more productive things. The choice is yours and it can be made today! ― Garrett Kingston
7. Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them. ― John Shirley
8. I work mostly during the week, and on the weekend I get to hang out with friends, so it balances out pretty well. ― Jimmy Bennett
9. Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek! ― Kate Summers
10. Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom. ― Lauren Oliver
11. Do something that your future self will thank you for. ― Unknown
12. I challenge you to let every day be a Friday. Give yourself permission to be happy every day.
13. This Friday, finish your work and be done. Look forward to the weekend and have some fun! ― Kate Summers
14. I haven’t been so excited about Friday since last Friday. ― Unknown
15. Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest. ― D.S. Mixel
16. Don’t wait all week for Friday so you can enjoy life. Find a job you love so you can enjoy every day of the week. ― Catherine Pulsifer
17. Make each day of the week like Friday and your life will take on new enthusiasm.
18. Don’t count the days. Make the days count. ― Muhammad Ali
19. I know everyday is a gift but where are the receipts for Mondays? I want to return it for another Friday. ― Unknown
20. Friday the 13th is still better than Monday the whatever.
21. Music always sounds better on Friday. ― Lou Brutus
22. If my boss knew how unproductive I am on Fridays, he wouldn’t want me here either. ― James Johnson
23. Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays. ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
24. You know you’re doing what you love when Sunday nights feel the same as Friday nights. ― Donny Deutsch
25. Happy Friday! Here’s to all of us who made it through another week!
Here are some more Happy Friday Quotes below that will boost your mood!
26. I always give 100% at work: 13% Monday, 22% Tuesday, 26% Wednesday, 35% Thursday, 4% Friday.
27. Why is Monday so far away from Friday but Friday is so close to Monday?
28. Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week. In a worthy moment of peace and bliss.
29. This Friday, finish your work and be done. Look forward to the weekend and have some fun!― Kate Summers
30. Go lay down in the sun or watch a movie. It’s Friday, You deserve a break.
31. Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays.
32. Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest.― D.S. Mixel
33. If every day at work feels like a Friday, then you are doing what you were meant to do.― Alan W. Kennedy
34. Happy Friday! Here’s to all of us who made it through another week of faking adulthood.― Nanea Hoffman
35. I believe that it is a mandatory Law of the Universe that on Fridays, you have to do something a little fun.― Hanna Rhoades
I really hope that these Happy Friday Quotes put a smile on your face today. Have a great weekend!
Quotes About Education And The Power Of Knowledge
In these inspiring quotes about education, you will find words of wisdom from many famous people about the benefits of knowledge in all of it’s different forms.
Did you have a favorite teacher in school or college? Was this also one of your favorite subjects too? I do not think that this was a coincidence. I have found that when a subject is more enjoyable and even fun, we tend to excel in this subject.
The next time that you are studying or trying to learn a new skill, try to make it as enjoyable as possible. This should help you to find it more memorable and easier to repeat when needed.
Education is also not just when we go to school or college. Life teaches us every day if we take the time to see the valuable lessons around us. How we think, act and feel on a daily basis is going to play a major role on how we live our lives.
Try to develop the mindset of ‘never stop learning because life never stops teaching’ and you will get more out of every day.
I really hope that you will enjoy the following collection of education quotes and that they inspire you appreciate the power of learning and gaining more knowledge.
1. Change is the end result of all true learning. – Leo Buscaglia
2. Education breeds confidence. Confidence breeds hope. Hope breeds peace. – Confucius
3. An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. – Benjamin Franklin
4. Education is learning what you didn’t know you didn’t know. – George Boas
5. Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think. – Albert Einstein
6. Education is one thing no one can take away from you. – Elin Nordegren
7. The more I read, the more I acquire, the more certain I am that I know nothing. – Voltaire
8. The goal of education is to enable individuals to continue their education.― John Dewey
9. The more that you read, the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you’ll go. – Dr. Seuss
10. The best teachers are those who show you where to look but don’t tell you what to see. – Alexandra K. Trenfor
11. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. ― Mahatma Gandhi
12. If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. – Andy McIntyre
13. Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire. ― W.B. Yeats
14. The difference between school and life? In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson. – Tom Bodett
15. The greatest gifts we can give our children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence. ― Maria Montessori
16. What we learn with pleasure we never forget. – Alfred Mercier
17. Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins. ― Jim Rohn
18. Continuous learning is the minimum requirement for success in any field. — Brian Tracy
19. Nothing is more powerful and liberating than knowledge. – William H. Gray III
20. Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow. – Anthony J. D’Angelo
21. Experience is not what happens to you; it’s what you do with what happens to you. – Aldous Huxley
22. Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is. ― Isaac Asimov
23. The job of an educator is to teach students to see vitality in themselves. – Joseph Campbell
24. Nine-tenths of education is encouragement. – Anatole France
25. Children must be taught how to think, not what to think. – Margaret Mead
26. Explain what you learned to someone else. Teaching forces learning. – Naval Ravikant
27. Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence. ― Robert Frost
28. Learning never exhausts the mind. – Leonardo Da Vinci
29. Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all. ― Aristotle
30. A well-educated mind will always have more questions than answers. — Helen Keller
31. Education is a once in a lifetime opportunity to open children’s hearts and minds to the unbelievable wonder of the universe. – Sir Anthony Seldon
32. I believe that education is all about being excited about something. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message. – Steve Irwin
33. Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new. – Og Mandino
34. Always walk through life as if you have something new to learn and you will. —Vernon Howard
35. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. – Nelson Mandela
36. Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. –Stephen Hawking
37. Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that of an ignorant nation. ― Walter Cronkite
38. As long as you live, keep learning how to live. – Seneca
39. You are always a student, never a master. You have to keep moving forward. – Conrad Hall
40. Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. – Malcolm X
41. You cannot open a book without learning something. – Confucius
42. Children have to be educated, but they have also to be left to educate themselves. – Ernest Dimnet
43. Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune. ― Jim Rohn
44. A good education is a foundation for a better future. – Elizabeth Warren
45. Education is movement from darkness to light. ― Allan Bloom
46. The more I live, the more I learn. The more I learn, the more I realize, the less I know. ― Michel Legrand
47. The child is both a hope and a promise for mankind. ― Maria Montessori
48. Only the educated are free. ― Epictetus
49. Never let formal education get in the way of your learning. – Mark Twain
50. Education is the kindling of a flame, not the filling of a vessel. – Socrates
I hope that you found these wonderful Education Quotes very inspiring.
Germany Kent Quotes That Will Lift Your Spirit
Germany Kent is a bestselling author, journalist, producer, businesswoman and philanthropist. She is an influential and inspirational leader on optimism and self-empowerment.
Regarded as a Social Media Expert, Germany Kent has been featured in multiple major news publications, including INC. Magazine, Fast Company, Bloomberg, The Examiner and various others.
In March 2015, Germany Kent wrote a book about hope and motivation titled The Hope Handbook. The book was originally created as a compilation of popular tweets that Germany Kent had posted on Twitter.
I read hundreds of quotes every week by many different people. Some quotes jump out at me and really resonate with me more than others. Many of the following Germany Kent Quotes are such quotes.
I hope that you find these wonderful quotes as inspiring, uplifting and empowering as I do.
1. Live your life in such a way that you’ll be remembered for your kindness, compassion, fairness, character, benevolence, and a force for good who had much respect for life, in general. ― Germany Kent
2. Gratitude is one of the most powerful human emotions. Once expressed, it changes attitude, brightens outlook, and broadens our perspective. ― Germany Kent
3. The most attractive thing about you should have less to do with your face or body and more to do with your attitude and how you treat people. ― Germany Kent
4. It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack. ― Germany Kent
5. Once you learn to be happy, you won’t tolerate being around people who make you feel anything less. ― Germany Kent
6. When you start loving yourself and respecting your time and energy, things will change. Get to know your worth, and your value will go up. ― Germany Kent
7. No one else knows exactly what the future holds for you, no one else knows what obstacles you’ve overcome to be where you are, so don’t expect others to feel as passionate about your dreams as you do. ― Germany Kent
8. You have to change your thinking if you desire to have a future different from your present. ― Germany Kent
9. When the vision is clear, the results will appear. Keep your mindset positive as you work your plan, flourish, and always remember why you started. ― Germany Kent
10. Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction. ― Germany Kent
11. When success is your only option, positivity has to be your only choice. ― Germany Kent
12. At the very moment when people underestimate you is when you can make a breakthrough. ― Germany Kent
13. Never give up hope. All things are working for your good. One day, you’ll look back on everything you’ve been through and thank God for it. ― Germany Kent
14. Spread love. Hug the people you care about and make sure they know that you care and appreciate them. ― Germany Kent
15. Stop giving people the power to control your smile, your worth, your attitude and your day. ― Germany Kent
16. Convince yourself everyday that you are worthy of a good life. Let go of stress, breathe. Stay positive, all is well. ― Germany Kent
17. If you never try, you’ll never know. You are what you manifest. ― Germany Kent
18. Any day above ground is a good day. Before you complain about anything, be thankful for your life and the things that are still going well. ― Germany Kent
19. Your strength doesn’t come from winning. It comes from struggles and hardship. Everything that you go through prepares you for the next level. ― Germany Kent
20. Be positive. Stay happy and don’t let the negativity of the world get you down. ― Germany Kent
I really hope that you enjoyed this powerful collection of Germany Kent Quotes.
Wednesday Quotes For Hump Day Motivation
I am not sure about you, but when Wednesday comes along, I really start to look forward to the weekend ahead.
I have carefully selected the following collection of Wednesday Quotes to help you to strive through the rest of the week.
I recently made a conscious effort to try to feel grateful for every day and not wish the days away until the weekend.
I did say ‘try’ as I sometimes feel that Friday and the weekend seems like a lifetime away when I wake up on a Monday morning.
I hope that this collection of Wednesday / Hump Day Quotes will help you to push through to the weekend and make the most of every day. I also hope that you will strive instead of struggle through the rest of the week.
1. Wednesdays are like Mondays in the middle of the week! ― Lee Fox Williams
2. Wednesday: Halfway to the weekend! Enjoy your day!
3. There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits. ― Michael Phelps
4. Enjoy your day to the fullest! The day has just started, and there are a lot of things you can complete before the day ends. Happy Wednesday!
5. When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.
6. Obstacles can’t stop you. Problems can’t stop you. Most of all, other people can’t stop you. Only you can stop you. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
7. What’s the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable.
8. One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now. ― Paulo Coelho
9. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. ― Thomas Edison
10. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. ― Martin Luther King, Jr.
11. Don’t count the days. Make the days count. ― Muhammad Ali
12. The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are. ― Goldie Hawn
13. Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. ― Confucius
14. When you live for a strong purpose, then hard work isn’t an option. It’s a necessity. ― Steve Pavlina
15. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. ― Arthur Ashe
16. May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door. ― Irish Blessing
17. Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities. ― Robert H. Schuller
18. Either you run the day or the day runs you. ― Jim Rohn
19. Happy Wednesday! Look at the bright side! At least it’s not Monday morning!
20. The future depends on what you do today. ― Mahatma Gandhi
21. Wednesday always reminds us that the weekend is almost upon us. Do not lose your focus, have patience and keep working towards your goals.
22. Good morning, I hope your day is as amazing as you are! Have a great Wednesday you deserve it!
23. Work hard, be kind and amazing things will happen. ― Conan O’Brien
24. I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it. ― Thomas Jefferson
25. It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up. ― Babe Ruth
26. Believe in yourself, push your limits and do whatever it takes to conquer your goals.
27. Make each day your masterpiece. ― John Wooden
28. Hit the reset button. Whatever happened yesterday, forget about it. Get a new perspective. Today is a new day. Start fresh, begin now. ― Germany Kent
29. On Wednesday afternoons I could be practically anything. ― Kit Williams
30. One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.
31. Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. ― Joshua Marine
32. It’s Wednesday! You are breathing, you are healthy, you are truly blessed, be grateful for today.
33. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. ― Robert Collier
34. Most of the problems in life are because of two reasons, we act without thinking or we keep thinking without acting.
35. Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves. ― Dale Carnegie
36. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. ― Robert Louis Stevenson
37. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. ― Paulo Coelho
38. Action is the foundational key to all success. ― Pablo Picasso
39. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ― Walt Disney
40. When writing the story of your life, don’t let anyone else hold the pen.
I really hope that you enjoyed reading this collection of Wednesday Quotes and that they motivate you to strive through the rest of the week and make the most of each and every day.