The following Eckhart Tolle Quotes have inspired millions of people.
Eckhart Tolle was born in Germany and is best known as the author of the worldwide bestselling book The Power of Now. In 2008 The New York Times called Eckhart Tolle the most popular spiritual author in the United States.
Eckhart Tolle said he was depressed for much of his life until age 29, when he underwent an “inner transformation”. He then spent several years wandering “in a state of deep bliss” before becoming a spiritual teacher.
Eckhart moved to Vancouver, British Columbia in 1995 and now divides his time between Canada and California. Eckhart Tolle is the author of the #1 New York Times bestseller, The Power of Now, which has been translated into 33 languages.
In 2016, Eckhart Tolle was named by Oprah Winfrey as one of the SuperSoul 100 list of visionaries and influential leaders.
These quotes are powerful reminders for us to let go of the past, to live in the present moment and to enjoy the power of now.
Eckhart Tolle Quotes From The Power Of Now
1. Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the NOW the primary focus of your life. – Eckhart Tolle
2. Instead of asking “what do I want from life? ” A more powerful question is, “what does life want from me? – Eckhart Tolle
3. Pleasure is always derived from something outside you, whereas joy arises from within. – Eckhart Tolle
4. You do not become good by trying to be good, but by finding the goodness that is already within you, and allowing that goodness to emerge. – Eckhart Tolle
5. The past has no power over the present moment. – Eckhart Tolle
6. The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it. – Eckhart Tolle
7 of 30 Eckhart Tolle Quotes
You can only lose something that you have, but you cannot lose something that you are. – Eckhart Tolle
8. All the things that truly matter — beauty, love, creativity, joy, inner peace — arise from beyond the mind. – Eckhart Tolle
9. The more you are focused on time—past and future—the more you miss the Now, the most precious thing there is. – Eckhart Tolle
10. You create a good future by creating a good present. – Eckhart Tolle
11. Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance. – Eckhart Tolle
12. Your outer journey may contain a million steps; your inner journey only has one: the step you are taking right now. – Eckhart Tolle
13. Say “yes” to life — and see how life suddenly starts working for you rather than against you. – Eckhart Tolle
14 of 30 The Power Of Now Quotes
Sometimes letting things go is an act of far greater power than defending or hanging on. – Eckhart Tolle
15. Life isn’t as serious as the mind makes it out to be. – Eckhart Tolle
16. Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge. – Eckhart Tolle
17. The power is in you. The answer is in you. And you are the answer to all your searches: You are the goal. You are the answer. It’s never outside. – Eckhart Tolle
18. In today’s rush we all think too much, seek too much, want too much and forget about the joy of just Being. – Eckhart Tolle
19. It is not uncommon for people to spend their whole life waiting to start living. – Eckhart Tolle
20. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. – Eckhart Tolle
21 of 30 Eckhart Tolle Quotes
Any action is often better than no action. Especially, if you have been stuck in an unhappy situation for a long time. – Eckhart Tolle
22. Be the silent watcher of your thoughts and behavior. You are beneath the thinker. You are the stillness beneath the mental noise. You are the love and joy beneath the pain. – Eckhart Tolle
23. On a deeper level you are already complete. When you realize that, there is a joyous energy behind what you do. – Eckhart Tolle
24. Guilt, regret, resentment, grievances, sadness, bitterness and all forms of non-forgiveness are caused by too much past and not enough presence. – Eckhart Tolle
25. Wherever you are, be there totally. – Eckhart Tolle
26. The power of creating a better future is contained in the present moment: You create a good future by creating good present. – Eckhart Tolle
27. Most people treat the present moment as if it were an obstacle that they need to overcome. Since the present moment is life itself, it is an insane way to live it. – Eckhart Tolle
28. It is not uncommon for people to spend their whole life waiting to start living. – Eckhart Tolle
29. Let me say it again: the present moment is all you ever have. – Eckhart Tolle
30. Be true to life by being true to your inner purpose. As you become present and thereby total in what you do, your actions become charged with spiritual power. – Eckhart Tolle
I hope that you enjoyed this wonderful collection of Eckhart Tolle Quotes.
His quotes encourages us to look for the beauty and perfection in ourselves and the world around us.
Eckhart Tolle shows us that true happiness and fulfillment come from being more aware and present in the present moment. He also teaches that we have within us the power to shape our own reality through our thoughts and beliefs.
His quotes from The Power of Now remind us that we are not separate from the world, but in fact we are deeply connected to it.
By embracing Eckhart Tolle’s teachings, we can break free from any limiting beliefs that we might have and instead tap into our inner potential.