Ed Mylett is an entrepreneur, peak performance expert, keynote speaker, successful author and popular Podcaster. He has shared the stage with other business legends such as Tony Robbins, John C. Maxwell and Grant Cardone.
As a kid growing up, Ed Mylett always dreamed of becoming a professional baseball player. However, in his early twenties, an accident causing a severe injury shattered his dreams. At 21 years of age he went to work at the McKinley Home for Boys. This was a housing campus for disadvantaged boys. He became a youth counselor and mentor to the boys there. It was while working here that Ed discovered his passion for helping people.
Ed Mylett joined the World Financial Group in 1992. He would go on to earn 6 figures in his 20’s, 7 figures by the time he was 30 and 8 figures by the time he was 40!
I highly recommend listening to Ed’s massively popular Podcast. He has episodes and interviews on how to improve every area of your life. Ed Mylett always comes across as sincere, passionate and genuinely helpful and is well worth checking out. I hope that you will enjoy the following collection of Ed Mylett quotes.
23 Ed Mylett Quotes That Will Inspire You To Succeed
1. We should always be in the process of changing and becoming the next, best version of ourselves. – Ed Mylett
2. Habits and rituals are what carry us through on the days when we aren’t motivated. – Ed Mylett
3. If you’re not motivated, get to work! Let your motivation come from doing the work. – Ed Mylett
4. A primary trait in elite performers is their commitment to attacking their day early – to #MaxOut each day. – Ed Mylett
5. You only get from life what you will tolerate. – Ed Mylett
6. What if you started each day asking yourself, what are you happy and excited about; what are you proud of? Can you see how empowered you would feel? – Ed Mylett
7. Remember, the quality of your life is equal to the quality of the questions you ask yourself. – Ed Mylett
8. You can’t be grateful and be a victim at the same time. Stop playing the blame game. – Ed Mylett
9. Success is inside; it comes from you. – Ed Mylett
10. The reason so many people do not achieve their goals is because they did not get specific and clear. – Ed Mylett
11. I urge you to take an inventory of what your current habits and rituals are and begin taking steps immediately to control them. – Ed Mylett
12. Your obsessions become your possessions. – Ed Mylett
13. Where you are now in life is the sum of the decisions you’ve made. – Ed Mylett
14. Having a healthy, physical lifestyle gives you longevity and mental clarity, as well as building your self-confidence. – Ed Mylett
15. The key to a fulfilling life is being happy while still desiring the next level. – Ed Mylett
16. The only way to change your life is to make real decisions. – Ed Mylett
17. Sustainable success is not built overnight. Real success is the result of consistent, sustained effort. – Ed Mylett
18. Develop your confidence by keeping promises to yourself. – Ed Mylett
19. The truth is, if you are not putting in the time, effort and energy every single day, someone else is. – Ed Mylett
20. Create a life that satisfies you. – Ed Mylett
21. If you have truly committed to your dreams, there is no obstacle too big. – Ed Mylett
22. Make decisions, set standards and take actions that will get you closer to becoming the best version of you and the person you were born to be. – Ed Mylett
23. Now is the time to become the person you were destined to be. The ultimate #MaxOut version of you. – Ed Mylett
I hope that you enjoyed this collection of Ed Mylett quotes.