When you read through the following inspirational Quotes about Faith, they will uplift your spirit and serve as a powerful reminder of just how strong you really can be.
Sometimes in life things don’t always go according to plan and we can be left feeling hopeless and sometimes even desperate. I hope that the following collection of Faith quotes will lift your spirit if you might be going through a difficult time at the moment.
I also hope that these Quotes about Faith will inspire you to have more belief in yourself and your wonderful journey in life.
1. Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase. ― Martin Luther King, Jr.
2. Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe. ― Saint Augustine
3. Faith. It’s all about believing. You don’t know how it will happen. But you know it will. ― Anonymous
4. I don’t think that we’re meant to understand it all the time. I think that sometimes we just have to have faith. ― Nicholas Sparks
5. To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible. ― Thomas Aquinas
6. Faith is not the belief that everything will be all right tomorrow, but the belief that I possess the strength to make everything all right today. ― Charles F. Glassman
7. I have come to the conclusion that the most important element in human life is faith. ― Rose Kennedy
8. Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. ― Helen Keller
9. Believe in yourself, and the rest will fall into place. Have faith in your own abilities, work hard, and there is nothing you cannot accomplish. ― Brad Henry
10 of 40 Quotes About Faith
You need to have faith in yourself. Be brave and take risks. You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward. ― Roy T. Bennett
11. None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward. Because we trust. Because we have Faith. ― Paulo Coelho
12. The smallest seed of faith is better than the largest fruit of happiness. ― Henry David Thoreau
13. In faith, there is enough light for those who want to believe and enough shadows to blind those who don’t. ― Blaise Pascal
14. The greatest legacy one can pass on to one’s children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one’s life, but rather a legacy of character and faith. ― Billy Graham
15. There isn’t enough room in your mind for both worry and faith. You must decide which one will live there. ― Anonymous
16. Through hard work, perseverance and a faith in God, you can live your dreams. ― Ben Carson
17. Faith does not eliminate questions. But faith knows where to take them. ― Elisabeth Elliot
18. Sorrow looks back, Worry looks around, Faith looks up. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
19. Faith is about doing. You are how you act, not just how you believe. ― Mitch Albom
20 of 40 Faith Quotes
Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe. ― Voltaire
21. The only way you’re going to reach places you’ve never gone is if you trust God’s direction to do things you’ve never done. ― Germany Kent
22. There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein
23. Faith is a choice to trust God even when the road ahead seems uncertain. ― Dave Willis
24. Faith is unseen but felt, faith is strength when we feel we have none, faith is hope when all seems lost. ― Catherine Pulsifer
25. Keep the faith, hold on. Things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever.
26. When you have faith in God, you don’t have to worry about the future. You just know it’s all in his hands. You just go to and do your best. ― Elder Bryan Mathison
27. Surrender to what is. Let go of what was. Have faith in what will be. ― Sonia Ricotti
28. If you lose faith, you lose all. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
29. Faith is building on what you know is here so you can reach what you know is there. ― Cullen Hightower
30 of 40 Quotes About Faith
Faith is seeing light with your heart when all your eyes see is darkness. ― Barbara Johnson
31. Life is full of happiness and tears; be strong and have faith. – Kareena Kapoor
32. I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you’re grateful, you’ll see God open up new doors. ― Joel Osteen
33. Keep faith. The most amazing things in life tend to happen right at the moment you’re about to give up hope. ― Anonymous
34. Doubt your doubts before you doubt your faith. ― Dieter F. Uchtdorf
35. Be believing, be happy, don’t get discouraged. Things will work out. – Gordon B. Hinckley
36. It takes vision and courage to create – it takes faith and courage to prove. ― Owen D. Young
37. A grateful heart is a beginning of greatness. It is an expression of humility. It is a foundation for the development of such virtues as prayer, faith, courage, contentment, happiness, love, and well-being. ― James E. Faust
38. You can have whatever you want if you believe in yourself and keep your feet firmly planted in the ground. ― A. J. McLean
39. Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breath, and have faith that everything will work out for the best. ― Anonymous
40. Faith is not something you just have; it is something you constantly have to work toward. Faith is not a feeling; it’s a decision you have to make every day. ― Al Carraway
I really hope that you have enjoyed reading these wonderful Quotes about Faith.
Faith is a powerful force that can guide us through life’s challenges and provide us with hope and strength.
As these Quotes about Faith demonstrate, faith can take many forms and be interpreted in different ways, but at its core, it is the belief in something greater than ourselves.
Whether it is having belief in a higher power or in our own abilities, faith can give us the courage and the determination to overcome adversity and help us to reach our goals.
The above collection of quotes about faith remind us that no matter how difficult our journey may be, there is always something to hold onto and something to believe in.