I think that you will really enjoy this wonderful collection of T.D Jakes Quotes.
Thomas Dexter Jakes Sr, known as Bishop T.D. Jakes, is an author, a filmmaker and a thought leader. He is the Bishop of The Potter’s House, a non-denominational megachurch which has over 30,000 members.
Bishop T.D. Jakes has helped millions of people realize their purpose through his ministry for over 40 years. Recognized by Time magazine as “America’s Best Preacher” as well as “One of the Nation’s Most Influential & Mesmerizing Preachers” by The New York Times.
I really hope that you will enjoy this inspirational collection of T.D Jakes Quotes and that they will empower you to have more faith and belief in yourself.
1. Every champion has felt it. Every president has felt it. Every King has felt it. Every lion has felt it. Every winner has felt it. Every soldier has felt it. Every victorious person has felt it. The urge to quit. Don’t you give up on your dream. – T.D. Jakes
2. Destiny is not for comfort seekers. Destiny is for the daring and determined who are willing to endure some discomfort, delay gratification, and go where destiny leads. – T.D. Jakes
3. Your words will tell others what you think. Your actions will tell them what you believe. – T.D. Jakes
4. Don’t spend all your time trying to fix what’s behind you, because you’ll never be able to fix what’s behind you. You have to run after what’s in front of you. – T.D. Jakes
5. A setback is a setup for a comeback. – T.D. Jakes
6. I’ve been sick before; I made it. I’ve been broke before; I made it. I’ve been brokenhearted before, I made it. I cried all night, but I’m made it. I’ve been betrayed, but I made it. I’ve been lied on, but I made it. I’ve been destitute, but I made it. I’ve been rejected, but I made it. – T.D. Jakes
7. Many times we get so wrapped up in achieving our goals that we miss the opportunity to stop and be thankful for the things we have achieved. – T.D. Jakes
8. Big ideas come from forward-thinking people who challenge the norm, think outside the box, and invent the world they see inside rather than submitting to the limitations of current dilemmas. – T.D. Jakes
9. Challenge your fears! Find your potential. – T.D. Jakes
10. Don’t be limited by people who despise your growth, they want you to remain the same so they will feel comfortable. – T.D. Jakes
11. Never make a permanent decision about a temporary situation. – T.D. Jakes
12. If you can’t figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose. – T.D. Jakes
13. Surround yourself with people whose definition of you is not based on your history but your destiny. – T.D. Jakes
14. Nobody likes hard times, but it’s the unpleasant experiences that are often the catalysts to build the character required for our destiny. – T.D. Jakes
15. Don’t let a temporary emotion cloud your judgment! – T.D. Jakes
16. You don’t need people to validate you gift, you were gifted before they met you. – T.D. Jakes
17. Others can inspire you, but ultimately the only thing that empowers you is what lies within you and learning how to better utilize what you’ve been given. – T.D. Jakes
18. Each day is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift to Him. – T.D. Jakes
19. Greatness is contagious. You’ll catch it if you get around it. – T.D. Jakes
20. Share your dream with people who want you to succeed. – T.D. Jakes
21. Do you have the courage? – T.D. Jakes
If you enjoyed reading the above quotes by T.D Jakes, I have added some more of his wonderful quotes below that will inspire you.
22. We are the people that we have been waiting for and no one else is coming. ― T.D. Jakes
23. When people walk away from you, let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you, and it doesn’t mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over. ― T.D. Jakes
24. Life’s a university that’ll teach you lessons, regardless of your desire to pass the “class” or not, there is always something else to learn. ― T.D. Jakes
25. You cannot be a Big person with a Small heart. ― T.D. Jakes
26. Never make a permanent decision based on a temporary storm.. No matter how raging the billows are today, remind yourself: “This too shall pass!” ― T.D. Jakes
27. Silence isn’t golden and it surely doesn’t mean consent, so start practicing the art of communication. ― T.D. Jakes
28. Forgiveness is a gift you give to yourself. ― T.D. Jakes
29. Faith is the substance of whatever it is that we hope for. The important thing is that we teach that faith is connected to good works and responsibility. ― T.D. Jakes
30. You can’t be who you’re going to be and who you used to be at the same time. ― T.D. Jakes
31. If you think down, you will go down. If you think up, you will go up. You’ll always travel in the direction of your thinking. ― T.D. Jakes
32. When you begin to realize that your past does not necessarily dictate the outcome of your future, then you can release the hurt. It is impossible to inhale new air until you exhale the old. ― T.D. Jakes
33. I’m not walking by sight – I’m, walking by faith. ― T.D. Jakes
34. I don’t think that you can let the storms of life overwhelm you. When you do that, you are no better than the craziness that caused you to be under attack. ― T. D. Jakes
35. You’d be surprised at the things that look great on the outside but are dysfunctional on the inside. Be sure to function as good as you look. ― T.D. Jakes
36. If you learn how to forgive others for not being strong, then people can learn how to forgive you for your own issues. ― T. D. Jakes
37. There may come a time when you can’t save the relationship, but you must save yourself. ― T.D. Jakes
38. Being angry is human. Staying angry is foolish. ― T.D. Jakes
39. Face the giants in your life, slay them, and move on. Do not be daunted by the mistakes and failures in your life. ― T.D. Jakes
40. Think about it this way: if you are too predictable in any area of your life, you may be paving the way to your own extinction! ― T.D. Jakes
41. When you leave the familiar and enter the unknown, your fear becomes refined by experience and hammered into tools of survival on the anvil of anxiety. ― T.D. Jakes
42. I found out that the things that hurt us the most can become the fuel and the catalyst that propel us toward our destiny. It will either make you bitter or it will make you better. ― T.D. Jakes
I really hope that you enjoyed this inspirational collection of T.D Jakes Quotes.
T.D Jakes is a renowned author, speaker, and pastor known for his powerful and inspiring quotes.
His words offer guidance, encouragement and wisdom for those seeking to live a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
Whether you are facing a difficult challenge or looking for inspiration to pursue your goals, T.D Jakes’ quotes are a valuable resource to turn to.
His messages remind us of the power of faith and the importance of perseverance.
His teachings will continue to inspire many people from all walks of life.