I think that you will really enjoy the following collection of Wonderful Quotes.
I wanted to put together a great collection of quotes from a variety of people covering a number of different areas of life from goal setting, education, persistence, toxic people and honesty.
I have also included links in some of the quotes below to more great collections of highly inspirational quotes.
I hope that you will take just a few minutes out of your day today to read and enjoy this wonderful collection of quotes.
1. The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become.
2. It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters. – Epictetus
3. If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. – Andy McIntyre
4. Habits are the compound interest of self-improvement. — Atomic Habits
5. Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. – Carl Bard
6. Our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we must be accountable for who we become. — Jim Kwik
7. A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence. – Jim Watkins
8. Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others. ― Roy Bennett
9. Stop giving people the power to control your smile, your worth, your attitude and your day. ― Germany Kent
10. Don’t compare yourself to other people. Compare yourself to who you were and who you want to become.
11. You should never regret anything in life. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience. – Victoria Holt
12. Mind your own business, take care of your affairs, and don’t worry about other people so much. — Betty White
13. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. – Thomas Edison
14.When something bad happens, you have three choices: You can either let it define you, let it destroy you or let it strengthen you.
15. Develop your confidence by keeping promises to yourself. – Ed Mylett
17. Stop focusing on how stressed you are and remember how blessed you are.
18. Every achievement, big or small, begins in your mind. – Mary Kay Ash
19. When you walk a life of honesty, you live a life of truth. ― Therese Benedict
20. The greatest victory in life is to rise above the material things that we once valued most. – Muhammad Ali
21. Our greatest human freedom is that, despite whatever our physical situation is in life, we are always free to choose our thoughts! ― Viktor Frankl
22. Journaling helps you to see and appreciate how strong you are within. – Jeremiah Say
23. What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. — Henry David Thoreau
24. Set your goals high, and don’t stop ’till you get there. — Bo Jackson
25. The hardest battle you’re ever going to fight is the battle to be just you. – Leo Buscaglia
I really hope that you have enjoyed reading this collection of wonderful quotes that I have put together for you.