We all could use some inspiration to start fresh, try something new and push ourselves to achieve the goals that we have for our future.
Most of us have heard of the quote: Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
To put it simply, if you want different results, you need to take different actions.
Sure, breaking out of our comfort zone and and trying something new can feel challenging and even a little difficult at first, it can also be a very empowering and life changing experience.
Don’t wait until the end of the year, a full moon, or your next birthday before you decide to make a change in your life. Decide, right now that you are going you raise your standards and start some new positive daily habits. You owe it to yourself to be the very best version of you.
I hope that the following starting fresh and new beginnings quotes will inspire you to believe in yourself, try something new and achieve the exciting goals that you have for yourself. You deserve it!
1. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. – Martin Luther King Jr.
2. Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. – Carl Bard
3. Every day is a chance to begin again. Don’t focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations. – Catherine Pulsifer
4. The hardest part is starting. Once you get that out of the way, you’ll find the rest of the journey much easier. – Simon Sinek
5. Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart. – Roy T. Bennett
6. Every moment is a fresh beginning. – T.S. Eliot
7. If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one. – Dolly Parton
8. The secret to change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new. – Socrates
9. The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are. – J.P. Morgan
10. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. – Mark Twain
11. I hope you realize that every day is a fresh start for you. That every sunrise is a new chapter in your life waiting to be written. – Juansen Dizon
12. Be willing to be a beginner every single morning. – Meister Eckhart
13. The scariest moment is always just before you start. – Stephen King
14. It is never too late to be what you might have been. – George Eliot
15. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. – Theodore Roosevelt
16. Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction. – Germany Kent
17. It’s never too late to become who you want to be. I hope you live a life that you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over. – F. Scott Fitzgerald
18. If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello. – Paulo Coehlo
19. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. – Jim Rohn
20. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. – Lao Tzu
21. You don’t have to be great to start, but you do have to start to be great. – Zig Ziglar
22. The best way to predict your future is to create it. – Peter Drucker
23. Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. – St. Francis of Assisi
24. You cannot win if you don’t even start.
25. Change can be scary, but you know what’s scarier? Allowing fear to stop you from growing, evolving, and progressing. – Mandy Hale
26. Have enough courage to start and enough heart to finish. – Jessica S. Yourko
27. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. – Arthur Ashe
28. Sometimes all we need is a fresh start.
29. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – C. S. Lewis
30. How you start you day is how you live your day. How you live your day is how you live your life. – Louise Hay
I have some some more great Starting Over Quotes below for you to enjoy.
31. Maybe it’s not about trying to fix something that’s broken. Maybe it’s about starting over and creating something better. — Unknown
32. Today is a brand new day, a perfectly good reason to get up and start over. Never give up. — Richelle E. Goodrich
33. Don’t be afraid to start all over again. You may like your new story better.
34. Don’t worry. Just when you think your life is over, a new storyline falls from the sky and lands right in your lap. – Rebekah Crane
35. You can start anew at any given moment. Life is just the passage of time and it’s up to you to pass it as you please. — Charlotte Ericksson
36. Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over. – Guy Finley
37. Don’t be afraid to start over. This time you’re not starting from scratch, you’re starting from experience.
38. For me, Monday represents a fresh start to the week. It is the day where the slate from the previous week is wiped clean. It is a day of new beginnings. – Allen Smith
39. It’s only human to make mistakes. You always have a choice to learn from it, let it go, forgive yourself and start over.
40. Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently. – Catherine Pulsifer
41. It’s never too late to start over. If you weren’t happy with yesterday, try something different today. Don’t stay stuck. Do better.
42. We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us. – Joseph Campbell
43. The best time for a new beginning is now!
44. The direction you choose to face determines whether you’re standing at the end or the beginning of a road. — Richelle E. Goodrich
45. As long as you are still alive, you always have the chance to start again. – Emily Acker
46. A sunrise is God’s way of saying, “Let’s start again”. – Todd Stocker
47. Strength shows not only in the ability to persist, but the ability to start over.
48. Change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous in the end. – Robin Sharma
49. Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. – Maria Robinson
50. Just because the past didn’t turn out like you wanted it, doesn’t mean your future can’t be better than you’ve ever imagined.
I really hope that you enjoyed and were inspired by this wonderful collection of Starting Fresh Quotes.
30 Thanksgiving Quotes To Make You Feel Grateful
Thanksgiving day is celebrated on the fourth Thursday in November in the United States. The holiday originated in 1621 as a harvest festival celebrated by Pilgrims after a successful growing season. It has been celebrated nationally since 1789, when George Washington declared Thursday, November 26, a Thanksgiving holiday.
While Thanksgiving day is celebrated in the United States, we should all take the time more often to be thankful and grateful for all of the blessings in our lives.
I think that the following collection of Thanksgiving quotes perfectly capture the true meaning of the holiday; a time of giving thanks, feeling grateful, and enjoying the special time spent with friends and family.
1. We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives. – John F. Kennedy
2. Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others. – Marcus Tullius Cicero
3. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart. – Helen Keller
4. Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out. – John Wooden
5. What if, today, we were grateful for everything? – Charlie Brown
6. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. Suddenly, so many things become so little when we realize how blessed and lucky we are. – Joyce Giraud
7. He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has. – Epictetus
8. Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough. – Oprah Winfrey
9. The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest. – William Blake
10. There is no better opportunity to receive more than to be thankful for what you already have. Thanksgiving opens the windows of opportunity for ideas to flow your way. – Jim Rohn
11. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow. – Melody Beattie
12. When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around. – Willie Nelson
13. Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. – William Arthur Ward
14. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. – Albert Einstein
15. If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough. – Meister Eckhart
16. The more you practice the art of thankfulness, the more you have to be thankful for. – Norman Vincent Peale
17. Showing gratitude is one of the simplest yet most powerful things humans can do for each other. – Randy Pausch
18. Give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation. – Brian Tracy
19. Gratitude is one of the most powerful human emotions. Once expressed, it changes attitude, brightens outlook, and broadens our perspective. – Germany Kent
20. There is always, always, always something to be thankful for.
21. Even in the trials of life, if we have eyes to see them, we can find good things everywhere we look. – Joanna Gaines
22. Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance. – Eckhart Tolle
23. What I love about Thanksgiving is that it’s purely about getting together with friends or family and enjoying food. It’s really for everybody, and it doesn’t matter where you’re from. – Daniel Humm
24. A moment of gratitude makes a difference in your attitude. – Bruce Wilkinson
25. Wear gratitude like a cloak, and it will feed every corner of your life. – Rumi
26. We should certainly count our blessings, but we should also make our blessings count. – Neal A. Maxwell
27. Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness and gratitude. – Nigel Hamilton
28. No matter what the situation is…close your eyes and think of all the things in your life you could be grateful for right now. – Deepak Chopra
29. Give thanks not just on Thanksgiving Day, but every day of your life. Appreciate and never take for granted all that you have. – Catherine Pulsifer
30. Be kind, be thoughtful, be genuine but most of all be thankful.
I hope that you enjoyed reading this wonderful collection of Thanksgiving Quotes.
Quotes About Bouncing Back and Overcoming Failure
I really hope that you will enjoy reading the following collection of Inspirational Failure Quotes. The thing about failure is that it is all really a matter of perspective and mindset. One persons idea of failure is a massive success for someone else. What is considered a failure for one person is seen as a guideline on the way to success for another person.
Failing at something or not achieving what you want to achieve should not be allowed to define you or hold you back. Instead, any bumps in the road should be seen as guidelines to inspire you to bounce back, adjust your actions and follow a different course of action.
We have been programmed that something is either a success or a failure, a pass or a fail and nothing in between. I hope that these quotes will show you how to look at ‘failure’ in a more positive and constructive way.
I also hope that these quotes will inspire you to take action, have more belief in yourself, stop thinking that everything needs to be perfect and enjoy the important lessons that life has in store for you.
1. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. ― Winston Churchill
2. Winners never quit. And quitters never win. ― Vince Lombardi
3. When you believe in your dream and your vision, then it begins to attract its own resources. No one was born to be a failure. ― Myles Munroe
4. A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success. ― Elbert Hubbard
5. Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit. ― Napoleon Hill
6. Never let success get to your head; never let failure get to your heart.
7. Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again. ― Richard Branson
8. Success is due to our stretching to the challenges of life. Failure comes when we shrink from them. ― John C. Maxwell
9. If you didn’t succeed, it’s just as important to keep in mind that there has never been a success story without failure and lessons along the way. ― Eric Christian
10. You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try. ― Beverly Sills
11. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. ― Thomas Edison
12. Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. ― Henry Ford
13. Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success. – Denis Waitley
14. Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable. ― Coco Chanel
15. A failure is not always a mistake, it may simply be the best one can do under the circumstances. The real mistake is to stop trying. ― B. F. Skinner
16. Every time you push through failure there’s always a prize for you on the other side. ― Barbara Corcoran
17. Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. ― Dale Carnegie
18. There is no innovation and creativity without failure. Period. ― Brene Brown
19. The one who falls and gets up is stronger than the one who never tried. Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying. ― Roy T. Bennett
20. I really think a champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall. ― Serena Williams
21. Don’t bury your failures, let them inspire you. ― Robert Kiyosaki
22. Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly. ― John F. Kennedy
23. When we give ourselves permission to fail, we, at the same time, give ourselves permission to excel. ― Eloise Ristad
24. We can be truly successful only at something we’re willing to fail at. ― Mark Manson
25. I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying. ― Michael Jordan
26. Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. ― Albert Einstein
27. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. ― Og Mandino
28. If you learn from defeat, you haven’t really lost. ― Zig Ziglar
29. The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
30. For every failure, there’s an alternative course of action. You just have to find it. When you come to a roadblock, take a detour. ― Mary Kay Ash
31. Success or failure is caused more by mental attitude than by mental capacity. ― Walter Scott
32. Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail. ― Confucius
33. Every day is a chance to begin again. Don’t focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations. ― Catherine Pulsifer
34. When everything seems to be going against you remember that an airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. ― Henry Ford
35. I think failure is nothing more than life’s way of nudging you that you are off course. ― Sara Blakely
36. Often the difference between success and failure is belief. — Jon Gordon
37. It’s fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure. ― Bill Gates
38. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. ― Michael Jordan
39. Success is measured by how high you bounce when you hit bottom. ― George S. Patton
40. There is no such thing as failure. Only failure to learn. — Jim Kwik
41. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. ― Samuel Beckett
42. Once you know what failure feels like, determination chases success. ― Kobe Bryant
43. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living. ― José N. Harris
44. What would you be glad you did – even if you failed? ― Brené Brown
45. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. ― Thomas Edison
46. There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure. ― Paulo Coelho
47. Losers quit when they fail. Winners fail until they succeed. ― Robert T. Kiyosaki
48. I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate. ― George Burns
49. I can’t give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time. ― Herbert Bayard Swope
50. Fear regret more than failure. ― Taryn Rose
I really hope that you enjoyed these powerful quotes about bouncing back and overcoming failure.