Quotes About Starting Fresh And New Beginnings
We all could use some inspiration to start fresh, try something new and push ourselves to achieve the goals that we have for our future.
Most of us have heard of the quote: Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
To put it simply, if you want different results, you need to take different actions.
Sure, breaking out of our comfort zone and and trying something new can feel challenging and even a little difficult at first, it can also be a very empowering and life changing experience.
Don’t wait until the end of the year, a full moon, or your next birthday before you decide to make a change in your life. Decide, right now that you are going you raise your standards and start some new positive daily habits. You owe it to yourself to be the very best version of you.
I hope that the following starting fresh and new beginnings quotes will inspire you to believe in yourself, try something new and achieve the exciting goals that you have for yourself. You deserve it!
1. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. – Martin Luther King Jr.
2. Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. – Carl Bard
3. Every day is a chance to begin again. Don’t focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations. – Catherine Pulsifer
4. The hardest part is starting. Once you get that out of the way, you’ll find the rest of the journey much easier. – Simon Sinek
5. Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart. – Roy T. Bennett
6. Every moment is a fresh beginning. – T.S. Eliot
7. If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one. – Dolly Parton
8. The secret to change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new. – Socrates
9. The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are. – J.P. Morgan
10. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. – Mark Twain
11. I hope you realize that every day is a fresh start for you. That every sunrise is a new chapter in your life waiting to be written. – Juansen Dizon
12. Be willing to be a beginner every single morning. – Meister Eckhart
13. The scariest moment is always just before you start. – Stephen King
14. It is never too late to be what you might have been. – George Eliot
15. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. – Theodore Roosevelt
16. Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction. – Germany Kent
17. It’s never too late to become who you want to be. I hope you live a life that you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over. – F. Scott Fitzgerald
18. If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello. – Paulo Coehlo
19. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. – Jim Rohn
20. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. – Lao Tzu
21. You don’t have to be great to start, but you do have to start to be great. – Zig Ziglar
22. The best way to predict your future is to create it. – Peter Drucker
23. Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. – St. Francis of Assisi
24. You cannot win if you don’t even start.
25. Change can be scary, but you know what’s scarier? Allowing fear to stop you from growing, evolving, and progressing. – Mandy Hale
26. Have enough courage to start and enough heart to finish. – Jessica S. Yourko
27. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. – Arthur Ashe
28. Sometimes all we need is a fresh start.
29. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – C. S. Lewis
30. How you start you day is how you live your day. How you live your day is how you live your life. – Louise Hay
I have some some more great Starting Over Quotes below for you to enjoy.
31. Maybe it’s not about trying to fix something that’s broken. Maybe it’s about starting over and creating something better. — Unknown
32. Today is a brand new day, a perfectly good reason to get up and start over. Never give up. — Richelle E. Goodrich
33. Don’t be afraid to start all over again. You may like your new story better.
34. Don’t worry. Just when you think your life is over, a new storyline falls from the sky and lands right in your lap. – Rebekah Crane
35. You can start anew at any given moment. Life is just the passage of time and it’s up to you to pass it as you please. — Charlotte Ericksson
36. Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over. – Guy Finley
37. Don’t be afraid to start over. This time you’re not starting from scratch, you’re starting from experience.
38. For me, Monday represents a fresh start to the week. It is the day where the slate from the previous week is wiped clean. It is a day of new beginnings. – Allen Smith
39. It’s only human to make mistakes. You always have a choice to learn from it, let it go, forgive yourself and start over.
40. Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently. – Catherine Pulsifer
41. It’s never too late to start over. If you weren’t happy with yesterday, try something different today. Don’t stay stuck. Do better.
42. We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us. – Joseph Campbell
43. The best time for a new beginning is now!
44. The direction you choose to face determines whether you’re standing at the end or the beginning of a road. — Richelle E. Goodrich
45. As long as you are still alive, you always have the chance to start again. – Emily Acker
46. A sunrise is God’s way of saying, “Let’s start again. – Todd Stocker
47. Strength shows not only in the ability to persist, but the ability to start over.
48. Change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous in the end. – Robin Sharma
49. Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. – Maria Robinson
50. Just because the past didn’t turn out like you wanted it, doesn’t mean your future can’t be better than you’ve ever imagined.
I really hope that you enjoyed and were inspired by this wonderful collection of Starting Fresh Quotes.