This is a wonderful collection of Leo Buscaglia Quotes that I know you will enjoy.
Leo Buscaglia was an American author, motivational speaker and a professor in the Department of Special Education at the University of Southern California.
His televised lectures were very popular in the 1980s. This national exposure, coupled with the heartfelt storytelling style of his books, helped to make all of his books national Best Sellers.
Leo Buscaglia was closely associated with the topics of love and human relationships. Emphasizing the value of positive human touch, especially hugs. His association with hugging became his trademark at lectures, where thousands of people would patiently wait to hug him after a presentation.
It was not uncommon for Leo Buscaglia to give a talk of about an hour and then stay afterwards signing books and hugging for at least twice that long.
Leo Buscaglia had a wonderful way of drawing people in and was often referred to as the grandfather of motivational speaking. I hope that you will enjoy this wonderful collection of Leo Buscaglia Quotes.
1. Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. – Leo Buscaglia
2. Only when we give joyfully, without hesitation or thought of gain, can we truly know what love means. – Leo Buscaglia
3. Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself. – Leo Buscaglia
4. Life is a paradise for those who love many things with a passion. – Leo Buscaglia
5. The person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing, is nothing, and becomes nothing. He may avoid suffering and sorrow, but he simply cannot learn and feel and change and grow and love and live. – Leo Buscaglia
6. Don’t smother each other. No one can grow in the shade. – Leo Buscaglia
7. Happiness and love are just a choice away. – Leo Buscaglia
8. Find the person who will love you because of your differences and not in spite of them and you have found a lover for life. – Leo Buscaglia
9. Love is always bestowed as a gift – freely, willingly and without expectation. – Leo Buscaglia
10 of 30 Leo Buscaglia Quotes
Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. – Leo Buscaglia
11. Change. It has the power to uplift, to heal, to stimulate, surprise, open new doors, bring fresh experience and create excitement in life. – Leo Buscaglia
12. Risks must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing. – Leo Buscaglia
13. Value yourself. The only people who appreciate a doormat are people with dirty shoes. – Leo Buscaglia
14. Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time. It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other. – Leo Buscaglia
15. I believe that you control your destiny, that you can be what you want to be. – Leo Buscaglia
16. Love yourself, accept yourself, forgive yourself, and be good to yourself because without you the rest of us are without a source of many wonderful things. – Leo Buscaglia
17. Everybody needs a hug. It changes your metabolism. – Leo Buscaglia
18. Risks must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing. – Leo Buscaglia
19. Choose the way of life. Choose the way of love. Choose the way of caring. Choose the way of goodness. It’s up to you. It’s your choice. – Leo Buscaglia
20 of 30 Leo Buscaglia Quotes
The hardest battle you’re ever going to fight is the battle to be just you. – Leo Buscaglia
21. What we call the secret of happiness is no more a secret than our willingness to choose life. – Leo Buscaglia
22. The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don’t let them put you in that position. – Leo Buscaglia
23. One does not fall “in” or “out” of love. One grows in love. – Leo Buscaglia
24. Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. – Leo Buscaglia
25. Never idealize others. They will never live up to your expectations. – Leo Buscaglia
26. Life is uncharted territory. It reveals its story one moment at a time. – Leo Buscaglia
27. If you don’t like the scene you’re in, if you’re unhappy, if you’re lonely, if you don’t feel that things are happening, change your scene. Paint a new backdrop. – Leo Buscaglia
28. I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things… I play with leaves. I skip down the street and run against the wind. – Leo Buscaglia
29. No one gets out of this world alive, so the time to live, learn, care, share, celebrate, and love is now. – Leo Buscaglia
30. There are scores of people waiting for someone just like us to come along; people who will appreciate our compassion, our encouragement, who will need our unique talents. Someone who will live a happier life merely because we took the time to share what we had to give. – Leo Buscaglia
I really hope that you enjoyed reading these wonderful Leo Buscaglia quotes about love and life.
These Leo Buscaglia Quotes continue to inspire and uplift people all over the world. His messages of love, kindness, and human connection remind us to cherish the people that are in our lives and to never take a single day for granted.
His legacy lives on through his books, speeches and wonderful quotes that continue to be shared and passed down through generations.
Leo Buscaglia truly believed in the power of love and it is evident in everything that he did. Let us take inspiration from him and strive to make the world a better place through our own actions and words.