Betty White Quotes That Will Make You Smile
Actress, comedienne, animal rights activist and author Betty White sadly passed away on Friday, December 31st, 2021. Just weeks before she would have celebrated her 100th birthday.
A true one-of-a-kind legend. Betty White earned her status as an icon during her decades-long career, she often shared her humour and wisdom on life and aging prior to her passing.
Betty White delighted viewers for more than eight decades in various Emmy-winning roles on television sitcoms including the popular series The Golden Girls.
The iconic actress and comedian had a lot of life lessons and insights to share.
Hollywood has sadly lost one of it’s most beloved icons. I hope that you will enjoy this humorous collection of Betty White quotes.
1. I just make it my business to get along with people so I can have fun. It’s that simple. — Betty White
2. People have told me ‘Betty, Facebook is a great way to keep in touch with old friends…’ At my age, if I wanted to keep in touch with old friends, I’d need a Ouija board. — Betty White
3. I’ve always liked older men. They’re just more attractive to me. Of course, at my age there aren’t that many left! — Betty White
4. There’s no formula. Keep busy with your work and your life. Keep the person in your heart all the time. Replay the good times. Be grateful for the years you had. — Betty White
5. I know it sounds corny, but I try to see the funny side and the upside, not the downside. I get bored with people who complain about this or that. It’s such a waste of time. — Betty White
6. I think everybody needs a passion. Whether it’s one passion or a hundred, that’s what keeps life interesting. — Betty White
7. It’s your outlook on life that counts. If you take yourself lightly and don’t take yourself so seriously, pretty soon, you can find the humor in our everyday lives. — Betty White
8. You don’t fall off the planet once you pass a given age. You don’t lose any of your sense of humor. You don’t lose any of your zest for life, or your lust for life. — Betty White
9. It’s your outlook on life that counts. If you take yourself lightly and don’t take yourself too seriously. — Betty White
10. We didn’t have Facebook in my day, we had a phone book but you wouldn’t waste an afternoon on it. — Betty White
11. I’m a teenager trapped in an old body. — Betty White
12. I don’t know how people get so anti-something. Just mind your own business, take care of your own affairs, and don’t worry about other people so much. — Betty White
13. My mother always used to say “the older you get, the better you get. Unless you’re a banana.” — Betty White
14. I make it my business to get along with people so I can have fun. It’s that simple. — Betty White
15. I’m not a big cook. I only go in the kitchen to feed my dog. — Betty White
16. Mind your own business, take care of your affairs, and don’t worry about other people so much. — Betty White
17. It is important that you not believe your own publicity. Be grateful for whatever praise you receive, but take it with a grain of salt. — Betty White
18. I’m a health nut. My favorite food is hot dogs with French fries. And my exercise: I have a two-story house and a very bad memory, so I’m up and down those stairs. — Betty White
19. I have no regrets at all. None. I consider myself to be the luckiest old broad on two feet. — Betty White
20. Don’t try to be young. Just open your mind. Stay interested in stuff. There are so many things I won’t live long enough to find out about. But I’m still curious about them. — Betty White