Tim Grover is renowned for his legendary work with elite champions such as Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade, and hundreds of other NFL, MLB, NBA, and Olympic athletes. Tim Grover is an authority on the art of physical and mental dominance and achieving excellence.
Tim Grover is the author of the bestselling books W1nning and RELENTLESS: From Good to Great to Unstoppable. Tim travels around the world as a highly sought after keynote speaker and consultant to business leaders, athletes, and elite achievers, teaching them the principles of relentless drive, result-driven performance, and mental toughness.
Tim was awarded the University of Illinois-Chicago’s lifetime achievement award in 2010 and placed in their athletic hall of fame.
I hope that you will be inspired by this wonderful collection of Tim Grover Quotes.
1. In order to have what you really want, you must first be who you really are. ― Tim Grover
2. Being relentless means demanding more of yourself than anyone else could ever demand of you, knowing that every time you stop, you can still do more. You must do more. ― Tim Grover
3. You don’t have to love it. You just have to believe it’s worth it in the end. ― Tim Grover
4. As you sit back doing nothing because you are afraid to make a mistake, someone else is out there making all kinds of mistakes, learning from them, and getting to where you wanted to be. ― Tim Grover
5. If you want to be great, deliver the unexpected. If you want to be the best, deliver a miracle. ― Tim Grover
6. I’m not telling you to love it. I’m telling you to crave the result so intensely that the work is irrelevant. ― Tim Grover
7. Figure out what you do, then do it. And do it better than anyone else. ― Tim Grover
8. The drive to close the gap between near-perfect and perfect is the difference between great and unstoppable. ― Tim Grover
9. Greatness makes you a legend; being the best makes you an icon. If you want to be great, deliver the unexpected. ― Tim Grover
10. I know it’s not easy, but you can’t stay in your comfort zone and expect results. Challenge yourself. Don’t be afraid to be uncomfortable. ― Tim Grover
11. Can you get comfortable being uncomfortable? ― Tim Grover
12. Ask yourself where you are now, and where you want to be instead. Ask yourself what you’re willing to do to get there. Then make a plan to get there. Act on it. ― Tim Grover
13. Mental toughness is believing without a doubt, that whatever happens, you got this. ― Tim Grover
14. I want you to trust who you already are, and get to that zone where you can shut out all the noise, all the negativity and fear and distractions and lies, and achieve whatever you want, in whatever you do. ― Tim Grover
15. Decide. Commit. Act. Succeed. Repeat. ― Tim Grover
16. Make a plan that truly reflects your goals and interests, and you’ll be more likely to execute. Why pretend you’re going to work out every single day when you know you’re only going to do it three times a week? ― Tim Grover
17. If you’re good, it means you don’t stop until you’re great. If you’re great, it means you fight until you’re unstoppable. ― Tim Grover
18. People who don’t pursue their own dreams probably won’t encourage you to pursue yours. ― Tim Grover
19. Mental dominance is what ultimately makes you unstoppable. ― Tim Grover
20. Being relentless means demanding more of yourself than anyone else could ever demand of you, knowing that every time you stop, you can still do more. You must do more. The minute your mind thinks, “Done,” your instincts say, “Next”. ― Tim Grover
21. When you’re great, you trust your instincts. When you’re unstoppable, your instincts trust you. ― Tim Grover
22. The only way you can light other people on fire is to be lit yourself, from the inside. ― Tim Grover
23. I don’t care how good you think you are, or how great others think you are — you can improve, and you will. ― Tim Grover
24. Relentless is about never being satisfied, always driving to be the best, and then getting even better. ― Tim Grover
25. You already know what you have to do, and you know how to do it. What’s stopping you? ― Tim Grover