15 Quotes From Robin Williams on Life, Love and laughter.
I think that you will really enjoy reading the following Robin Williams Quotes.
Many of us grew up first seeing the wonderful Robin Williams on our television screens as the crazy alien in Mork and Mindy, for years he has entertained us on the silver screen in such memorable movies as Good Morning Vietnam, Good Will Hunting, Mrs Doubtfire, Dead Poets Society and many more.
Throughout his career, he delivered countless memorable performances and left a lasting impact on the entertainment industry.
In addition to his many iconic on-screen roles, Williams was also known for his wise and inspirational quotes that touched on a wide range of topics, including life, love, and the pursuit of happiness.
His words continue to resonate with people of all ages and backgrounds and serve as a reminder of his enduring legacy.
He made us laugh and cry, but most importantly he always entertained us. His movies and his humour will live on for generations. I wanted to put together this small collection of Robin Williams Quotes as a reminder that no matter what we are going through in life, there is always a reason to smile and have a sense of humour.
1. The worst thing in life is not to end up all alone. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone. – Robin Williams
2. You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it. – Robin Williams
3. No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world. (Movie: Dead Poets Society) – Robin Williams
4. Like so many things, it is not what is outside, but what is inside that counts. – Robin Williams
5. Please, don’t worry so much. Because in the end, none of us have very long on this Earth. Life is fleeting. (Movie: Jack) – Robin Williams
6. Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself. (Movie: Good Will Hunting) – Robin Williams
7. You know what music is? God’s little reminder that there’s something else besides us in this universe; harmonic connection between all living beings, everywhere, even the stars. – Robin Williams
8. Reality . . . what a concept. – Robin Williams
9. Death is nature’s way of saying, “Your table is ready.” – Robin Williams
10. I stand upon my desk to remind myself that we must constantly look at things in a different way. – Robin Williams
11. Make your life spectacular. I know I did. – Robin Williams
12. Sometimes it’s more noble to tell a small lie than to deliver a painful truth. – Robin Williams
13. For me, right now, the greatest thing is to take a moment and just breathe. – Robin Williams
14. There is still a lot to learn, and there is always great stuff out there. Even mistakes can be wonderful. – Robin Williams
15. Smile boy, it’s the sunrise. (His last movie line ever) – Robin Williams
I hope that you enjoyed reading this collection of Robin Williams Quotes and that they brought back some happy memories of this very popular actor and comedian.
Robin Williams was not only a talented actor and comedian, but also a wise and inspirational figure.
His quotes and words continue to touch the hearts of many and they remind us to try to find humor even in the darkest of times, to never give up on our dreams and to always be true to ourselves.
Robin Williams’ legacy lives on through his films and his quotes, which continue to bring joy and laughter to people all over the world.