The following are a wonderful collection of the most inspirational John F. Kennedy quotes that I hope you will enjoy.
John F. Kennedy served in both the U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate before becoming the 35th president of the United States of America in 1961. As president, John F.Kennedy faced a number of foreign crises, especially in Cuba and Berlin.
John F. Kennedy managed to secure such achievements as the Nuclear Test-Ban Treaty to ease cold war tensions, the Alliance for Progress and the Civil Rights Act. On November 22, 1963, John F. Kennedy was assassinated while riding in a motorcade in Dallas, Texas.
John F. Kennedy Inspirational Quotes
1. Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. – John F. Kennedy
2. Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. – John F. Kennedy
3. Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction. – John F. Kennedy
4. Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try. – John F. Kennedy
5. When written in Chinese, the word ‘crisis’ is composed of two characters. One represents danger and the other represents opportunity. – John F. Kennedy
6. We have the power to make this the best generation of mankind in the history of the world or make it the last. – John F. Kennedy
7. Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men. – John F. Kennedy
8. We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives. – John F. Kennedy
9. If we cannot end now our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity. – John F. Kennedy
John F. Kennedy Quotes
10. Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly. ― John F. Kennedy
11. In a time of domestic crisis, men of goodwill and generosity should be able to unite regardless of party or politics. ― John F. Kennedy
12. Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable. ― John F. Kennedy
13. Just because we cannot see clearly the end of the road, that is no reason for not setting out on the essential journey. ― John F. Kennedy
14. The supreme reality of our time is the vulnerability of our planet. ― John F. Kennedy
15. We are not here to curse the darkness, but to light the candle that can guide us thru that darkness to a safe and sane future. ― John F. Kennedy
16. If not us, who? If not now, when? ― John F. Kennedy
17. Children are the world’s most valuable resource and its best hope for the future. ― John F. Kennedy
18. In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility – I welcome it. ― John F. Kennedy
19. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. ― John F. Kennedy
20. Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. ― John F. Kennedy
The above collection of John F. Kennedy quotes inspire us to reach for our dreams, take action, and strive for a better future.
John F. Kennedy’s speeches are timeless, motivating people to be the best version of themselves.
JFK was famously known for his ability to articulate complex ideas in simple and impactful terms, making his words accessible to people from all walks of life.
From his famous call to public service to his message of peace and global cooperation, John F. Kennedy’s quotes have become part of the cultural fabric of America and beyond.