I have put together for you this wonderful collection of birthday quotes that can be written on a birthday card or sent as a text on the special day of someone close to you.
What better way to show your best friend or family member on their birthday of how much they mean to you, than with a special message to make them feel loved and appreciated! Very often the greatest gift that you can give to your loved ones on their birthday is the message that you put in their birthday card.
A genuine birthday quote can have the power to make anyone’s day. This year, say “Happy Birthday!” with a few special words that they will never forget. I recommend bookmarking these Birthday quotes so that you can perhaps use them in the future.
50 Happy Birthday Quotes
1. Wishing you a very happy birthday and all the best for the coming year. Thanks for being such a great friend!
2. Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake!
3. Let’s light the candles and celebrate this special day of your life. Happy birthday.
4. May your path ahead be filled with all the love and success you deserve. Thank you for all you do for me.
5. Birthdays come around every year, but friends like you only come once in a lifetime. I’m so glad you came into my life. Best wishes on your special day.
6. Happy birthday to one of my best friends. Here’s to another year of laughing at our own jokes and keeping each other sane! Love you and happy birthday!
7. Sending you best wishes for success, health, and good fortune today and in the year to come. Enjoy your special day. Happy Birthday!
8. Happy Birthday. May each an every moment of your special day be filled with the same joy and happiness you bring to others.
9. To many more years of friendship and fun. Happy birthday!
10. I promise that the more birthday candles you blow, the more I will be here for you to celebrate every special event in your life. Happy birthday!
11. May this special day bring you endless joy and many precious memories!
12. On your special day, I wish you good luck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings.
13. Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years. Happy birthday!
14. You’re older than yesterday, but younger than tomorrow! Happy birthday!
15 of 50 Happy Birthday Quotes
Today is the oldest you have been, and the youngest you will ever be. Make the most of it! – Nicky Gumbel
16. Wishing you greatest birthday ever, full of love and joy from the moment you open your eyes in the morning until you sleep for the night.
17. Happy birthday to my best friend, the one I care about the most!
18. Wishing you a memorable day and an adventurous year, Happy birthday
19. I hope your special day will bring you lots of happiness, love and fun. You deserve them all. Enjoy!
20. I am looking forward to many more years of friendship and birthdays with you. Have a fantastic birthday!
21. Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!
22. May you continue to improve as a person with each passing year. Wishing you a very happy birthday.
23. I feel so lucky to have you as my friend. Hope your birthday is as special as you are. May all of your dreams come true. Thanks for being such a great friend. Happy birthday!
24. The world is a little bit brighter because of you. Happy Birthday!
25. Special day, special person and special celebration. May all your dreams and desires come true in this coming year. Happy birthday.
26. Happy birthday my dear friend, may the bright colors paint your life and you be happy forever.
27. A special friend like you deserves all the wonderful blessings not only today, but every day! Happy birthday!
28. I hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires! Here’s wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises! Happy birthday!
29. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day today and that the year ahead is full of many blessings.
30 of 50 Happy Birthday Quotes
To the best friend I have ever known, here’s wishing you a joy-filled birthday with memories galore!
31. I hope that this coming year will bring you every success that you deserve. Happy birthday.
32. I wish that life brings you a beautiful surprise for every candle on your birthday cake!
33. I want to wish you all the love and happiness in the world, all of which you deserve. Happy birthday my friend!
34. Wishing you a very happy birthday! May all your dreams come true.
35. Just when the caterpillar thinks that it is all grown up, it becomes a butterfly. Happy birthday, butterfly.
36. Have a wonderful birthday. I wish your every day to be filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness and the warmth of sunshine.
37. Best friends are hard to come by. That’s why on this special day I wanted to let you know just how much our friendship means to me. Happy birthday my friend!
38. Happy Birthday! Wishing you a beautiful day and many blessings for the year ahead.
39. I wish you a day filled with great fun and a year filled with happiness!
40. On your birthday I wish for you that whatever you want most in life it comes to you just the way you imagined it. Happy birthday!
41. Happy Birthday to such a fabulous friend! Wishing you many blessings for the year ahead.
42. If your birthday is half as amazing as you are, it’s going to be awesome. Happy birthday to the best friend a person could ask for!
43. Sending you a birthday wish wrapped with all my love. Have a very happy birthday!
44. Happy Birthday. May each an every moment of your special day be filled with the same joy and happiness you bring to others.
45 of 50 Happy Birthday Quotes
Wishing you a wonderful birthday and a fantastic year ahead! Thanks for being such a great friend.
46. Wishing you a beautiful day with good health and happiness forever. Happy birthday!
47. I wish you love, hope and everlasting joy and happiness. Thank you for being my friend!
48. I am looking forward to many more years of friendship and birthdays with you. Have a fantastic birthday!
49. On this wonderful day, I wish you the very best that life has to offer! Happy birthday!
50. Best wishes on your birthday! You deserve all the wonderful things in this world because you are the best person I know. Happy birthday!
Although it may be hard to sometimes find the perfect words to say to your best friend or family member on their special day, I hope that the above collection of wonderful happy birthday quotes have given you plenty of inspiration.
25 Wonderful Quotes From Big Magic
Author Elizabeth Gilbert has inspired and empowered people from all over the world through her books. In her best selling book Big Magic, Elizabeth Gilbert digs deep into her own generative process to share her wisdom and unique perspective about creativity.
Big Magic shows us how to tackle what we most love and how to face down what we most fear. The author discusses the attitudes, approaches and habits that we need in order to live our most creative lives.
I hope that you will enjoy this wonderful collection of quotes from Big Magic. I also hope that they will inspire you to believe in yourself, discover your unique gifts and follow your exciting path in life.
1. The universe buries strange jewels deep within us all, and then stands back to see if we can find them. ― Big Magic
2. You can measure your worth by your dedication to your path, not by your successes or failures. ― Big Magic
3. Each and every one of us is blessed with certain gifts. We often fail to notice it but we are all unique and gifted. Life is about finding these gifts and making the most of them. ― Big Magic
4. It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly than to live an imitation of somebody else’s life with perfection. ― Big Magic
5. One of the oldest and most generous tricks that the universe plays on human beings is to bury strange jewels within us all, and then stand back to see if we can ever find them. ― Big Magic
6. What is a creative living? Any life that is driven more strongly by curiosity than by fear. ― Big Magic
7. Successes and failures do not tell you anything about yourself. It is all a part of the journey. What really matters is your dedication to stay on the path. Your perseverance and the refusal to ever give up are the true measures of your worth. ― Big Magic
8. Your life is short and rare and amazing and miraculous, and you want to do really interesting things and make really interesting things while you’re still here. ― Big Magic
9. A creative life is an amplified life. It’s a bigger life, a happier life, an expanded life, and a hell of a lot more interesting life. ― Big Magic
10. Have a solid faith in your own capabilities. Spend as much time as you can creating delightful things. ― Big Magic
11. It’s a simple and generous rule of life that whatever you practice, you will improve at. ― Big Magic
12. What do you love doing so much that the words failure and success essentially become irrelevant? ― Big Magic
13. Don’t let go of your courage the moment things stop being easy or rewarding because that moment, that’s the moment when interesting begins. ― Big Magic
14. Whatever you do try not to dwell too long on your failures. Don’t conduct autopsies on your disasters, you don’t need to know what anything means. Own your disappointment, acknowledge it for what it is and move on. ― Big Magic
15. Keep your eyes open. Listen. Follow your curiosity. Ideas are constantly trying to get our attention. Let them know you’re available. ― Big Magic
16. If you’re alive, you’re a creative person. ― Big Magic
17. If you don’t have the courage, let’s try to get you some. Because creative living is a path for the brave. We all know this. And we all know that when courage dies, creativity dies with it. ― Big Magic
18. It might have been done before, but it hasn’t been done by you! ― Big Magic
19. Do whatever brings you to life, then. Follow your own fascinations, obsessions, and compulsions. Trust them. Create whatever causes a revolution in your heart. ― Big Magic
20. Everybody imitates before they can innovate. ― Big Magic
21. Live a long life making and doing really cool things the entire time. At the end of your days you can thank creativity for having blessed you with a charmed interesting passionate existence. ― Big Magic
22. This, I believe, is the central question upon which all creative living hinges: Do you have the courage to bring forth the treasures that are hidden within you? ― Big Magic
23. You do not need anybody’s permission to live a creative life. ― Big Magic
24. Don’t sit around waiting for passion to strike you. Keep working steadily and trust that creativity is always trying to find you even when you have lost sight of it. ― Big Magic
25. Do the things that make you feel alive. Follow your heart, your passions, and trust yourself as you do them. You only have one life so live it to the fullest and make the most of it. ― Big Magic
30 Beauty Quotes That You Will Enjoy
I hope that this wonderful collection of Beauty quotes will remind that beauty is all around of you if you just take the time to look for it.
I believe that beauty is in you, it is in your mind, it is in your heart, it can also be in what you say and what you do. Beauty is in nature, it is in your partner and it is in your friends and family.
Most importantly I also hope that these beauty quotes will inspire you and remind you to love and embrace who you are.
1. Beauty is not about looks, make up or clothes. True beauty comes from being yourself.
2. The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ― Helen Keller
3. The most beautiful thing that you can wear is confidence. ― Blake Lively
4. Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. ― Kahlil Gibran
5. You are loved. You are wonderfully made. You are beautiful. You have purpose. You are a masterpiece.
6. Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. ― Coco Chanel
7. Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. ― Confucius
8. Outer beauty attracts, inner beauty captivates. ― Kate Angell
9. A thing of beauty is a joy forever. ― John Keats
10. The happier you are the more beautiful you become.
11. Be strong, be fearless, be beautiful. ― Misty Copeland
12. Just in case you need reminding, you are beautiful.
13. For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. ― Audrey Hepburn
14. Beauty is the illumination of your soul. ― John O’ Donohue
15. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
16. Your inner beauty never needs make up.
17. Youth is happy because it has the capacity to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old. ― Franz Kafka
18. To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
19. A smile is the most beautiful curve on a woman’s body.
20. Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical. ― Sophia Loren
21. You can be gorgeous at thirty, charming at forty, and irresistible for the rest of your life. ― Coco Chanel
22. Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God’s handwriting. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
23. Just be you, be beautiful and be comfortable in your own skin. ― Helen Edwards
24. True beauty comes from within.
25. Don’t cry over the past, it’s gone. Don’t stress about the future, it hasn’t arrived. Live in the present and make it beautiful.
26. Let the beauty of what you love be what you do. ― Rumi
27. Beauty is what you feel about yourself, not what you see in the mirror.
28. I’ve never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.
29. Outer beauty pleases the Eye. Inner beauty captivates the Heart. ― Mandy Hale
30. Beauty is being comfortable and confident in your own skin. ― Iman
30 Freedom Quotes That Will Empower You
I hope that you will enjoy this wonderful collection of Freedom Quotes! I have carefully searched for the most inspirational quotes regarding freedom that I could find.
I hope that the following quotes about freedom will empower you to find your voice, embrace who you are, enjoy life and take action to achieve your exciting goals.
1. What then is freedom? The power to live as one wishes. ― Marcus Cicero
2. The moment you decide to forgive and let your negative feelings melt away, you are on the road to freedom. ― Jen Sincero
3. Life without liberty is like a body without spirit. ― Kahlil Gibran
4. The freedom to be yourself is a gift only you can give yourself but once you do, no one can take it away. ― Doe Zantamata
5. The secret of happiness is freedom, the secret of freedom is courage.
6. Authentic freedom is actually the freedom of knowing who you are, why you are here, your purpose in life and where you are going when you leave here. ― Wayne Dyer
7. A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. ― Jim Morrison
8. We are driven by five genetic needs: Survival, Love, Belonging, Power, Freedom, and Fun. ― William Glasser
9. Freedom is the will to be responsible to ourselves. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
10. When I discover who I am, I’ll be free. ― Ralph Ellison
11. Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. ― Ronald Reagan
12. Freedom is being yourself without permission.
13. For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others. ― Nelson Mandela
14. True freedom is impossible without a mind made free by discipline. ― Mortimer Adler
15. I stand for freedom of expression, doing what you believe in, and going after your dreams. ― Madonna
16. If you want to fly, you need to give up the things that weigh you down.
17. I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery. ― Thomas Jefferson
18. I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will. ― Charlotte Brontë
19. When you come to the point where you don’t need to impress anyone, your freedom will begin.
20. Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth. ― John F. Kennedy
21. In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved. ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
22. Freedom comes when you stop caring about what others think of you.
23. Education is the key to unlock the golden door to freedom. ― George Washington Carver
24. Better to die fighting for freedom than be a prisoner all the days of your life. ― Bob Marley
25. Be yourself! People don’t have to like you and you don’t have to care.
26. Freedom is the right to live as we wish. ― Epictetus
27. I’m a big advocate of freedom: freedom of speech, freedom of expression, freedom of thought. ― Jimmy Wales
28. Freedom is the oxygen of the soul. ― Moshe Dayan
29. Freedom is found when we let go of who we’re supposed to be and embrace who we really are.
30. Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes. ― Mahatma Gandhi