45 Inspirational God Quotes
I hope that you will enjoy the following wonderful collection of inspirational and uplifting God Quotes.
I also hope that these powerful God quotes will empower, encourage and inspire you where ever you are on your journey in life.
The topic of God and faith have been a source of inspiration and guidance for many throughout history. From ancient texts to modern-day sayings, the words of wisdom about God have the power to uplift and inspire us in times of need.
The following God Quotes give a glimpse into the perspectives and beliefs of some of the most influential religious figures, philosophers and leaders of all time.
The following quotes will remind us of power of faith and the importance of connecting with a higher power.
If you are looking for inspiration or perhaps some guidance, these God quotes will provide you with the encouragement that you will need, to navigate any of life’s challenges.
Inspirational God Quotes
1. God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well. – Voltaire
2. When God gives you a new beginning, don’t repeat the same mistake.
3. Don’t worry about what may or may not happen! God is working behind the scenes for you! – Paula White
4. God can open doors for you that no man can open. – Joyce Meyer
5. Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. – Leo Buscaglia
6. I did my best and God did the rest. – Hattie McDaniel
7. I searched for God and found only myself. I searched for myself and found only God. – Rumi
8. Keep your head up. God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.
9 of 45 Inspirational God Quotes
Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, leave the rest to God. – Ronald Reagan
10. Through hard work, perseverance and a faith in God, you can live your dreams. – Ben Carson
11. God knows when to send you exactly what you need.
12. Don’t treat people the way they treat you. Treat people the way God treats you. – Dave Willis
13. The truth of the matter is, you are special. You are one of a kind! You were created to do things that no one else was created to do! – Victoria Osteen
14. You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them. – Desmond Tutu
15 of 45 God Quotes
God gives us difficulties to bring out the best in us. – Marvin J. Ashton
16. God loves you. He wants you to succeed. He wants the best for you. – Norman Vincent Peale
17. Sometimes God pushes us to our limits. It’s because he has greater faith in us than we have in ourselves.
18. When people let you down, God will lift you up! – Paula White
19. Faith is taking the first step even when you can’t see the whole staircase. – Martin Luther King Jr.
20. Faith is trusting God even when you don’t understand his plan.
21. To fall in love with God is the greatest romance; to seek him the greatest adventure; to find him, the greatest human achievement. – Augustine
22. Don’t worry about other people’s opinions of you. God never told you to impress people; only to love them. – Dave Willis
23. Faith is about trusting God when you have unanswered questions. – Joel Osteen
24. When you have nothing left but God, you have more than enough to start over again. – Mother Teresa
25. God will tell you the way to go, but then you have to do the walking. – Joyce Meyer
26. God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with. – Billy Graham
27. Love God and He will enable you to love others even when they disappoint you. – Francine Rivers
28. God writes the Gospel not in the Bible alone, but also on trees, and in the flowers and clouds and stars.
29. People see God every day, they just don’t recognize him. – Pearl Bailey
30 of 45 Inspirational God Quotes
People say that God doesn’t speak directly to us, but I know that if you want to hear what God is saying to you, all you have to do is ask. – Jodi Arndt
31. If you want to find God, hang out in the space between your thoughts. – Alan Cohen
32. God’s voice is usually nothing more than a whisper, and you have to listen very carefully to hear it. But other times, in those rarest of moments, the answer is obvious and rings as loud as a church bell. – Nicholas Sparks
33. No man can be called friendless who has God and the companionship of good books. – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
34. God will meet you where you are, in order to take you where he wants you to go. – Tony Evans
35. There is nothing you could ever do that would change the way God feels about you. – John Burke
36. Don’t tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is!
37. The function of prayer is not to influence God, but rather to change the nature of the one who prays. – Søren Kierkegaard
38. The great thing to remember is that though our feelings come and go, God’s love for us does not. – C.S. Lewis
39. God will not look you over for medals, degrees or diplomas but for scars. – Elbert Hubbard
40. Some of God’s greatest gifts are unanswered prayers. – Pat Alger
41. The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God’s eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love. – Meister Eckhart
42. Do your best and let God do the rest. – Ben Carson
43. It doesn’t matter if a million people tell you what you can’t do, or if ten million tell you no. If you get one yes from God that’s all you need. – Tyler Perry
44. Sometimes all you can do is leave it in God’s hands and wait. He won’t fail you.
45. When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, ‘I used everything you gave me.’ – Erma Bombeck
The timeless words of wisdom about God and faith shared by these quotes above remind us to keep our faith strong and trust in a higher power.
These God Quotes remind us to be humble, compassionate and grateful for all of the blessings that we have received.
I hope that these God quotes inspire you to reflect on your own relationship with God and that you find peace and comfort in his presence.
Remember, no matter what life throws your way, God is always with you, guiding and supporting you on your journey. So take some time to read these God Quotes and let them inspire you to live a more meaningful and fulfilling life.