I hope that you will enjoy the following wonderful collection of inspirational and uplifting God quotes. I also hope that these powerful God quotes will empower, encourage and inspire you where ever you are on your journey in life.
25 Inspirational God Quotes
1. God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well. – Voltaire
2. When God gives you a new beginning, don’t repeat the same mistake.
3. Don’t worry about what may or may not happen! God is working behind the scenes for you! – Paula White
4. God can open doors for you that no man can open. – Joyce Meyer
5. Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. – Leo Buscaglia
6. I did my best and God did the rest. – Hattie McDaniel
7. I searched for God and found only myself. I searched for myself and found only God. – Rumi
8. Keep your head up. God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.
9 of 25 Inspirational God Quotes
Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, leave the rest to God. – Ronald Reagan
10. Through hard work, perseverance and a faith in God, you can live your dreams. – Ben Carson
11. God knows when to send you exactly what you need.
12. Don’t treat people the way they treat you. Treat people the way God treats you. – Dave Willis
13. The truth of the matter is, you are special. You are one of a kind! You were created to do things that no one else was created to do! – Victoria Osteen
14. You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them. – Desmond Tutu
15. God gives us difficulties to bring out the best in us. – Marvin J. Ashton
16. God loves you. He wants you to succeed. He wants the best for you. – Norman Vincent Peale
17 of 25 Inspirational God Quotes
Sometimes God pushes us to our limits. It’s because he has greater faith in us than we have in ourselves.
18. When people let you down, God will lift you up! – Paula White
19. Faith is taking the first step even when you can’t see the whole staircase. – Martin Luther King Jr.
20. Faith is trusting God even when you don’t understand his plan.
21. To fall in love with God is the greatest romance; to seek him the greatest adventure; to find him, the greatest human achievement. – Augustine
22. Don’t worry about other people’s opinions of you. God never told you to impress people; only to love them. – Dave Willis
24. When you have nothing left but God, you have more than enough to start over again. – Mother Teresa
25. God will tell you the way to go, but then you have to do the walking. – Joyce Meyer
I hope that you enjoyed these inspirational God quotes.
25 Highly Motivational Eric Worre Quotes
Eric Worre is a leader in the network marketing profession for almost 30 years. He is the author of Go Pro : 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional which has sold over 2 million copies. Eric is also the most sought after speaker in Network Marketing, speaking to more than 200,000 people every year.
Eric Worre has also produced over 1,400 free videos on virtually every business topic. His videos have been viewed by millions of people from all over the world.
If you are interested in personal development and improving yourself, I think that you are really going to enjoy reading the following powerful collection of Eric Worre quotes.
1. The greatest benefit isn’t getting what you want. The greatest benefit is what you’ll need to become in order to get what you want. ― Eric Worre
2. In the future, you’re only going to be paid for performance. You won’t be paid for your time anymore. ― Eric Worre
3. The fastest way to grow your business is to grow yourself. Set a goal that will cause you to become more than you are today. ― Eric Worre
4. Have the courage to forgive yourself and stop letting the past define you. ― Eric Worre
5. Freedom is possible, but it isn’t free. ― Eric Worre
6. My world changed when I started focusing on the skills and made the commitment to practice, practice, practice, until I mastered them. ― Eric Worre
7. Be different. Be focused. Be determined. ― Eric Worre
8. Goal setting. Most people don’t ever give this more than a passing thought. You aren’t most people. ― Eric Worre
9. The most powerful force on earth is your imagination. ― Eric Worre
10. Look in your past for negative repeating patterns. Break the pattern and you’re free to move to the next level. ― Eric Worre
11. Growth and contribution. If you are growing as a person and you are contributing to the lives of others, you will be amazed at what can happen to your life. ― Eric Worre
12. There is nothing stopping you from succeeding but you. ― Eric Worre
13. Personal development without action becomes useless. Get out of your head and into action. ― Eric Worre
14. To achieve your dreams, you must break out of your current comfort zone. ― Eric Worre
15. Measure yourself only against your previous self. ― Eric Worre
16. If you’re looking for answers, the best way to start is by asking questions. Sounds simple yet so few people do it. ― Eric Worre
17. There will always be a good reason to quit and there will always be a good reason to keep going. Decide what kind of person you’re going to be. ― Eric Worre
18. Focus on the positive with everyone in your organization. Guide them, direct them, and encourage them. ― Eric Worre
19. You can’t live an above average life with a below average effort. ― Eric Worre
20. Too many people get trapped in repeating the same day over and over. ― Eric Worre
21. You’ll never get ahead if you don’t get started. There’s never been a better time to start than today. ― Eric Worre
22. I realized that to earn more, I needed to become more. ― Eric Worre
23. Don’t ever let anyone convince you that you can’t do something. ― Eric Worre
24. Don’t let average people make you feel guilty for pursuing your mission in life. ― Eric Worre
25. Once you believe, good things start to happen. ― Eric Worre
25 Empowering Barbara Corcoran Quotes
Barbara Corcoran is a successful businesswoman, investor, speaker, author and television personality. Barbara famously borrowed $1,000 in 1973 and quit her job as a waitress to start a tiny real estate company in New York City. She would later sell this business for $66 million. (more…)