I really hope that you will enjoy reading this wonderful collection of quotes. I have selected the following inspirational quotes from sports coaches, motivation speakers, scientists, athletes, writers, designers and many more.
I hope that some of these quotes will resonate with you like they have to me. Each time that I read these quotes a different one jumps out at me, depending on my mood.
Please take a few minutes out of your day today and read and think about the following quotes and how some of them might relate to you at the moment.
1. Good things come to those who have patience and take consistent, persistent actions toward what they want. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
2. The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies was made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of star stuff. ― Carl Sagan
3. First, think. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, dare. ― Walt Disney
4. You already know what you have to do, and you know how to do it. What’s stopping you? ― Tim Grover
5. If you want to feel happy, do something for yourself. If you want to feel fulfilled, do something for someone else. ― Simon Sinek
6. I love being wrong, because that means in that instant, I learned something new that day. ― Neil deGrasse Tyson
7. Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen. ― Michael Jordan
8. This is the real secret of life — to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play. ― Alan Watts
9. Yesterday I was clever so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise so I am changing myself. ― Rumi
10. The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do. ― Kobe Bryant
11. The more you feed your mind with positive thoughts, the more you can attract great things into your life. ― Roy Bennett
12. Knowing where you’re going is the first step to get there. ― Ken Blanchard
13. I think sometimes in life the biggest challenges end up being the best things that happen in your life. ― Tom Brady
14. We do not heal the past by dwelling there. We heal the past by living in the present. ― Marianne Williamson
15. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. ― Theodore Roosevelt
16. Love is the most important healing power there is. ― Louise Hay
17. When you can’t win by being better, you can win by being different. — James Clear
18. Don’t waste time on revenge. The people who hurt you will eventually face their own karma.
19. The hardest part about change is not making the same choices you made the day before. ― Joe Dispenza
20. Keep your eyes open. Listen. Follow your curiosity. Ideas are constantly trying to get our attention. Let them know you’re available. ― Big Magic
21. It doesn’t matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going. ― Brian Tracy
22. Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. ― Coco Chanel
23. When you come to the point where you don’t need to impress anyone, your freedom will begin.
24. Remember. Every day, some ordinary person does something extraordinary. Today, it’s your turn. ― Lou Holtz
25. If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants. ― Isaac Newton