Struggling and facing problems every now and then is inevitable in life. No matter how well we think we are prepared for a trail or setback, sometimes life will just throw you a curve ball out of nowhere and they can cause a lot of pain, stress and upset. Dealing with uncomfortable or painful situations is never easy , but you can get through it.
No matter what the struggle is, think of it as a temporary bump in the road. Remember, you have the power to overcome anything through perseverance, self-belief and strength. It is important to always remember that nothing lasts forever.
I hope that the following collection of healing quotes will lift your spirit and remind you to take time for self care and self love. Surround yourself with genuine people who will support each other both in good times and in bad.
1. The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love. ― Hubert H. Humphrey
2. Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it. ― Tori Amos
3. Healing does not mean the damage never existed. It means the damage no longer controls our lives.
4. Healing requires from us not to stop struggling, but to enjoy life more and endure it less. ― Darina Stoyanova
5. The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind. ― Caroline Myss
6. A clear mind heals everything that needs to be healed. ― Byron Katie
7. We do not heal the past by dwelling there; we heal the past by living fully in the present. ― Marianne Williamson
8. The moment you start feeling whole and grateful is when your brain starts to begin healing. ― Joe Dispenza
9. Healing yourself is connected with healing others. ― Yoko Ono
10. Our sorrows and wounds are healed only when we touch them with compassion. ― Buddha
11. As soon as healing takes place, go out and heal somebody else. ― Maya Angelou
12. The most important conversation is the conversation you have with yourself each day.― James Clear
13. Healing may not be so much about getting better, as about letting go of everything that isn’t you — all of the expectations, all of the beliefs — and becoming who you are. ― Rachel Naomi Remen
14. It’s when we start working together that the real healing takes place. ― David Hume
16. Part of the healing process is sharing with other people who care. ― Jerry Cantrell
17. Healing comes when we choose to walk away from darkness and move towards a brighter light. ― Dieter F. Uchtdorf
18. Healing is an art. It takes time, it takes practice. It takes love. ― Maza Dohta
19. Awareness is the first step in healing. ― Dean Ornish
20. Time doesn’t heal emotional pain, you need to learn how to let go. ― Roy T. Bennett
21. The practice of forgiveness is our most important contribution to the healing of the world. ― Marianne Williamson
22. Self-forgiveness is essential to self-healing. ― Ruth Carter Stapleton
23. Stay positive, your body hears everything you think. ― Karen Gibbs
24. To me, forgiveness is the cornerstone of healing. ― Sylvia Fraser
25. Attention to the human body brings healing and regeneration. Through awareness of the body we remember who we really are. ―
26. When you really listen to yourself, you can heal yourself. ― Ceanne Derohan
27. Any illness is a direct message to you that tells you how you have not been loving who you are, cherishing yourself in order to be who you are. This is the basis of all healing. ―
28. Turn your wounds into wisdom. ― Oprah Winfrey
29. Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it. ― Helen Keller
30. Love is the most important healing power there is. ― Louise Hay