25 Inspirational Kobe Bryant Quotes
I hope that you will enjoy this inspirational collection of Kobe Bryant Quotes.
Former pro basketball player Kobe Bryant won five NBA titles with the Los Angeles Lakers establishing himself as one of the game’s all-time greats. He also played on both the 2008 and 2012 U.S. Olympic basketball teams, winning consecutive gold medals.
While playing for the LA Lakers, Kobe Bryant was selected for the NBA All-Star Game in just his second season, becoming the youngest ever All-Star. In 2008 he was named as the league’s MVP for the first time in his career.
Kobe Bryant played with the Los Angeles Lakers for all 20 seasons of his career. He retired as one of the greatest NBA players of his time. Kobe Bryant was an 18-time All-Star and 15-time member of the All-NBA Team.
Kobe’s quotes reflect his relentless commitment to excellence and his unwavering belief in the power of self-discipline and determination.
From athletes to entrepreneurs, his quotes have resonated with people from all walks of life, making him a true icon of inspiration and motivation.
1. Everything negative – pressure, challenges – is all an opportunity for me to rise. ― Kobe Bryant
2. Dedication sees dreams come true. ― Kobe Bryant
3. We can always kind of be average and do what’s normal. I’m not in this to do what’s normal. ― Kobe Bryant
4. The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do. ― Kobe Bryant
5. I’ll do whatever it takes to win games, whether it’s sitting on a bench waving a towel, handing a cup of water to a teammate, or hitting the game-winning shot. ― Kobe Bryant
6. If you do not believe in yourself no one will do it for you. ― Kobe Bryant
7. Either way, I refuse to change what I am. A Lion has to eat. Run with me or run from me. ― Kobe Bryant
8. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses. ― Kobe Bryant
9. Once you know what failure feels like, determination chases success. ― Kobe Bryant
10. Life is too short to get bogged down and be discouraged. You have to keep moving. You have to keep going. Put one foot in front of the other, smile and just keep on rolling. ― Kobe Bryant
11. From the beginning, I wanted to be the best. I had a constant craving, a yearning, to improve and be the best. ― Kobe Bryant
12. Losers visualize the penalties of failure. Winners visualize the rewards of success. ― Kobe Bryant
13. The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win. ― Kobe Bryant
14. The most important thing is you must put everybody on notice that you’re here and you are for real. ― Kobe Bryant
15 of 25 Kobe Bryant Quotes
Winning takes precedence over all. There’s no gray area. No almosts. ― Kobe Bryant
16. If you’re afraid to fail, then you’re probably going to fail. ― Kobe Bryant
17. I don’t want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be Kobe Bryant. ― Kobe Bryant
18. A lot of people say they want to be great, but they’re not willing to make the sacrifices necessary to achieve greatness. ― Kobe Bryant
19. I’m chasing perfection. ― Kobe Bryant
20. Pain is the little voice in your head that tries to hold you back because it knows if you continue you will change. ― Kobe Bryant
21. After all, greatness is not for everybody. ― Kobe Bryant
22. The beauty in being blessed with talent is rising above doubters to create a beautiful moment. ― Kobe Bryant
23. Haters are a good problem to have. Nobody hates the good ones. They hate the great ones. ― Kobe Bryant
24. May you always remember to enjoy the road, especially when it’s a hard one. ― Kobe Bryant
25. Hard work outweighs talent — every time. ― Kobe Bryant
Kobe Bryant was a legendary basketball player and one of the greatest athletes of all time.
His passion for the game, dedication to excellence, and his relentless work ethic were qualities that set him apart from many of his peers.
Through his words, he inspired countless people to pursue their passion with dedication and hard work and to never give up on their dreams.
These Kobe Bryant Quotes are a wonderful testament to his unwavering commitment to greatness, and serve as a reminder that success is not a destination, but a journey that requires relentless effort and perseverance.
Even after his untimely passing, Kobe’s Quotes continue to inspire and motivate people, making him a true icon of inspiration and a role model for generations to come.