If you enjoy reading inspirational quotes, I think that you will really enjoy this powerful collection of quotes. I wanted to put together a short collection of quotes that you could read in just a few minutes that would have the power to inspire and empower you.
I have put links in some of the names and words below so that you can read more amazing quotes elsewhere on this website.
Please take just a few minutes out of your day today and read the following quotes that I have carefully selected for you.
1. If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought. ― Peace Pilgrim
2. It’s tough to start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading and re-living the last one. Grab the pen of life and start writing the next one. — Patrick Bet-David
3. The greatest freedoms are freedom from regret, freedom from fear, freedom from anxiety, and freedom from sorrow. – Thich Nhat Hanh
4. Thoughts are magnetic. What we think about we attract. — Jon Gordon
5. Gratitude is one of the most powerful human emotions. Once expressed, it changes attitude, brightens outlook, and broadens our perspective. – Germany Kent
6. Being Limitless is not about being perfect. It’s about progressing beyond what you currently believe is possible. — Jim Kwik
7. Don’t compare yourself to other people. Compare yourself to who you were and who you want to become.
8. You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way. — Walter Hagen
9. Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. – Leo Buscaglia
10. The best luck of all is the luck you make for yourself. – Douglas Macarthur
11. Everyone has at least one big thing that stands in the way of their success; Find yours and deal with it. — Ray Dalio
12. Take a deep breath and focus on what’s really important. ― Wayne Dyer
13. He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight. – Sun Tzu
14. There’s no reward without work, no victory without effort, no battle won without risk. – Nora Roberts
16. People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going. — Earl Nightingale
17. It’s not the will to win that matters, everybody has that. It’s the will to prepare to win that matters. – Paul ‘Bear’ Bryant
18. Miracles seldom occur in the lives of those who do not consider them possible. – Neale Donald Walsch
19. Learn to be silent. Let your quiet mind listen and absorb. – Pythagoras
20. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. – Paulo Coelho