Jon Gordon is a bestselling author and keynote speaker whose work on leadership and teamwork has inspired audiences around the world.
Jon Gordon is the author of 24 books, these include the Best Selling The Energy Bus, Training Camp and The Power of Positive Leadership. Jon has also been featured on The Today Show, CNN, CNBC, Fox and Friends and also in numerous magazines and newspapers.
Jon Gordon is a graduate of Cornell University and holds a Masters in Teaching from Emory University. Jon and his training/consulting company are passionate about developing positive leaders, organizations and teams.
In 2019 Jon Gordon was included in the Real Leaders Top 50 Keynote speakers in the world.
I hope that you will enjoy the following Jon Gordon quotes on Leadership, Teamwork and Life!
1. Communication builds trust. Trust generates commitment. Commitment fosters teamwork. Teamwork delivers results. — Jon Gordon
2. Great teams care more. They care more about their effort, their work, and their team members. — Jon Gordon
3. A leader brings out the best within others by sharing the best within themselves. — Jon Gordon
4. Remember, you have only one ride through life so give it all you got and enjoy the ride. — Jon Gordon
5. When you believe, the impossible becomes possible. — Jon Gordon
6. Don’t tell the world your mission statement. Show the world you are on a mission. — Jon Gordon
7. You and your team face a fork in the road each day. You can settle for average and choose the path of mediocrity or you can take the road less traveled and chase greatness. — Jon Gordon
8. It’s easy to be average. It’s hard to be great. But it’s well worth the effort. — Jon Gordon
9. Positivity is like a boomerang. The more we put it out there, the more it comes back to us. — Jon Gordon
10. Positive energy and positive people create positive results. — Jon Gordon
11. If you want to be truly great you have to work as hard to be a great teammate as you do to be a great player. — Jon Gordon
12. Every morning you have a choice. Are you going to be a positive thinker or a negative thinker? Positive thinking will energize you. — Jon Gordon
13. People follow the leader first and the leader’s vision second. — Jon Gordon
14. It’s all about teamwork. Sometimes you are the star and sometimes you help the star. — Jon Gordon
15. Often the difference between success and failure is belief. — Jon Gordon
16. Your team doesn’t care if you are a superstar. They care if you are a super team member. — Jon Gordon
17. The key to success is to be a lifelong learner who continuously works hard to improve. — Jon Gordon
18. It’s not your goals that will lead to your success but your commitment to the process. — Jon Gordon
19. Successful people do ordinary things with extraordinary consistency, commitment and focus. — Jon Gordon
20. Thoughts are magnetic. What we think about we attract. — Jon Gordon
21. The more you focus on positive energy the more it becomes your natural state. — Jon Gordon
22. Leadership is not just about what you do but what you can inspire, encourage and empower others to do. — Jon Gordon
23. Being positive won’t guarantee you’ll succeed. But being negative will guarantee you won’t. — Jon Gordon
24. Your optimism today will determine your level of success tomorrow. — Jon Gordon
25. How you see the world, determines the world you see. — Jon Gordon
26. The goal in life is to live young, have fun, and arrive at your final destination as late as possible, with a smile on your face. — Jon Gordon
27. I believe you become great when you help others become great. — Jon Gordon
28. No challenge can stop you if you have the courage to keep moving forward in the face of your greatest fears and biggest challenges. — Jon Gordon
29. Throughout the day, anytime you find yourself feeling stressed or wanting to complain, stop for 10 seconds and breathe. Count your breaths and your blessings. — Jon Gordon
30. Great leaders know that success is a process, not a destination. — Jon Gordon