Beautiful Flower Quotes That You Will Love
Flowers have the power to make any day brighter and more colorful. Whether you see flowers in a bouquet, in your local park or in your garden, flowers always add more beautiful color and joy.
Flowers can represent different things for people and at different times. Some people think of flowers as a representation of beauty and love. For others they symbolize appreciation, celebration and even optimism.
No matter what flowers might mean to you, I think we will all agree that they are a wonderful symbol of how beautiful nature really is.
I hope that you will really enjoy this wonderful collection of flower quotes that I have put together for you.
1. Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow. — John Lennon
2. To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow. — Audrey Hepburn
3. If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden. — Frances Hodgson Burnett
4. Be like a flower and turn your face to the sun. — Kahlil Gibran
5. You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way. — Walter Hagen
6. Even the tiniest of flowers can have the toughest roots. — Shannon M Mullen
7. Like wildflowers; You must allow yourself to grow in all the places people thought you never would. — E.V Rogina
8. Take time to smell the roses.
9. There are always flowers for those who want to see them. — Henri Matisse
10 of 30 Flower Quotes:
Flowers don’t worry about how they’re going to bloom. They just open up and turn toward the light and that makes them beautiful. — Jim Carrey
11. We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorns have roses.
12. All the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seeds of today.
13. What a lonely place it would be to have a world without a wildflower! — Roland R. Kemler
14. Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them. — A.A. Milne
15. Flowers are the music of the ground. From earth’s lips spoken without sound. — Edwin Curran
16. Every flower blooms at its own pace.
17. A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world. — Leo Buscaglia
18. She is like a wildflower; beautiful, fierce, and free.
19. Spring: A lovely reminder of how beautiful change can truly be.
20 of 30 Flower Quotes:
We’re all golden sunflowers inside. — Allen Ginsberg
21. Open the bloom of your heart and become a gift of beauty to the world. — Bryant McGill
22. If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly our whole life would change. — Buddha
23. The flower that follows the sun does so even in cloudy days. — Robert Leighton
24. If you tend to a flower, it will bloom, no matter how many weeds surround it.
25. Earth laughs in flowers. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
26. Flowers are like friends; they bring color to your world.
27. Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.
28. A sunflower field is like a sky with a thousand suns. — Corina Abdulahm-Negura
29. A flower is a smile from heaven.
30. A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.