Patrick Bet-David Quotes On Life And Success
Patrick Bet-David is an entrepreneur, author and popular podcast host. He is the founder of the financial services company called PHP Agency Inc and the media company Valuetainment Media LLC.
Patrick began his career in financial services with Morgan Stanley and the Transamerica Corporation. He then founded his own company, the PHP Agency, which offers insurance products including annuities, health insurance, and 401k roll-overs.
Patrick Bet-David’s massively popular YouTube channel features great interviews with business leaders, politicians, athletes, and entertainers. He has
His book, Your Next Five Moves: Master the Art of Business Strategy, debuted at #1 on the Wall Street Journal bestseller list. Patrick is passionate about educating and encouraging tomorrow’s entrepreneurs.
I hope that you check out his YouTube channel and that you really enjoy the following collection of Patrick Bet-David Quotes.
1. Reading an hour a day is only 4% of your day. But that 4% will put you at the top of your field within 10 years. Find the time. — Patrick Bet-David
2. We never feel completely ready for life’s big decisions; but in taking the leap, we push ourselves to the next level. — Patrick Bet-David
3. Take some time to sit and reflect on your dream job or the best version of you. — Patrick Bet-David
4. In the end, your success will speak for itself. — Patrick Bet-David
5. The bigger the vision you have, the more important it is for you to think on what type of a team you’re going to put around you. — Patrick Bet-David
6. One can not charm or seduce their way out of lost time. Time has no mercy for those who take it for granted. — Patrick Bet-David
7. Your anger at others dies out once you see that no one but you controls your fate. — Patrick Bet-David
8. It’s tough to start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading and re-living the last one. Grab the pen of life and start writing the next one. — Patrick Bet-David
9. To get better you must reflect on your mistakes. — Patrick Bet-David
10. Roger Banister said his 4:03.6 mile in 1953 “made him realize that the four-minute mile was not out of reach.” Part of daring to achieve the impossible is letting failure motivate you rather than discourage you. — Patrick Bet-David
11. You must act like a great company (or a great entrepreneur/intrapreneur) long before you ever become one. — Patrick Bet-David
12. Instincts are a by-product of 1000’s of hours of mastering your trade. — Patrick Bet-David
13. You’re ONE bad decision away from setting yourself back years. ONE bad relationship away from picking up bad habits and mindset. At the same time you’re ONE great decisions away from changing your life. ONE great relationship away from picking up great habits and mindset. — Patrick Bet-David
14. Don’t compare yourself to others you see around you. Get really clear on who YOU want to be. — Patrick Bet-David
15. Spend money on experiences instead of things because they last longer. — Patrick Bet-David
16. The moment you start fighting for something bigger than YOU, you’ll be introduced to a version of YOU that you’ve never seen before. — Patrick Bet-David
17. Studying yourself helps you reach self-acceptance, which liberates you from self-judgment. — Patrick Bet-David
18. A talented entrepreneur with bad habits eventually becomes an employee. An average employee with great habits can eventually become a great entrepreneur. — Patrick Bet-David
19. The first 2 years of being an entrepreneur will be a roller coaster ride. The goal is to eventually own the roller coaster. — Patrick Bet-David
20. Capitalism works IF YOU WORK. Working out + a proper diet works IF YOU WORK. Creating wealth works IF YOU WORK. My Dad kept preaching these annoying ideas to me and friends. Those who listened have won in life. Those who didn’t keep blaming others for their lack of success. — Patrick Bet-David
21. Change will come only when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change. — Patrick Bet-David
22. No matter how uncertain or strange times may be, remember to use most of your energy on things you can control. — Patrick Bet-David
23. Ferrari doesn’t advertise on TV because their customers don’t watch much of it. — Patrick Bet-David
24. If you always make the right decision, the safe decision, the one most people make, you will be the same as everyone else. — Patrick Bet-David
25. Your vision must align with who you want to be. Your choices must align with your vision. Your effort must align with the size of your vision. Your behavior must align with your values and principles. — Patrick Bet-David