This collection of Self Worth Quotes will inspire you to make a conscious effort to love and care for yourself.
It is so important to know your self worth. Once you know your self worth you can then set the bar on how you expect to be treated by others and also how you will respect, value and believe in yourself too.
Once you know your self worth and realize your value, you will attract more joy, confidence and success into your life. When you know your self worth, the more exciting goals that you will make with confidence and self belief and the more action you will take to achieve these exciting goals.
When you know your self worth, you will not tolerate anyone disrespecting you. You will not be afraid to say no to things that you do not want to do. You will have the confidence to speak your mind in any conversation or meeting.
When you know your self worth, you can be exactly who you want to be in every area of your life. When you know your self worth, you will walk away from anyone who does not value or respect you. When you know your self worth, you will love yourself, accept yourself and you have more belief in what you are capable of.
I hope that the following collection of self worth quotes will boost your confidence, help you to have more belief in yourself and that they inspire you to take action to achieve your exciting goals for the future.
1. There will always be someone who can’t see your worth. Don’t let it be you. ― Mel Robbins
2. You are the only person on earth who can use your ability. ― Zig Ziglar
3. Work on being in love with the person in the mirror who has been through so much but is still standing.
4. As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
5. You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. ― Maya Angelou
6. If you find yourself constantly trying to prove your worth to someone, you have already forgotten your value.
7. To double your net worth, double your self-worth. Because you will never exceed the height of your self-image. ― Robin Sharma
8. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
9. If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you! ― T. Harv Eker
10 of 40 Self Worth Quotes
It’s never too late for a new beginning in your life. ― Joyce Meyer
11. You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you. ― Brian Tracy
12. Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. ― Norman Vincent Peale
13. The moment we begin to celebrate ourselves and focus on our successes is the moment we begin living. ― Gabrielle Bernstein
14. You only live once so do what you feel passionate about. ― Denzel Washington
15. Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is believing you’re worthy of the trip. ― Glenn Beck
16. There is a treasure within you that must come out. Don’t go to the grave with your treasures still within you. ― Myles Munroe
17. Change will never happen when people lack the ability and courage to see themselves for who they are. ― Bryant McGill
18. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
19. We are what we believe we are. ― C.S. Lewis
20 of 40 Self Worth Quotes
You’re imperfect and you’re wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging. ― Brene Brown
21. Believe in your heart that you’re meant to live a life full of passion, purpose, magic and miracles. ― Roy T. Bennett
22. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. ― Buddha
23. You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens. ― Louise Hay
24. Know your worth. Never settle for less than you deserve.
25. The man who does not value himself, cannot value anything or anyone. ― Ayn Rand
26. Perhaps you are overvaluing what you don’t have and undervaluing what you do. ― Jordan Peterson
27. When your self-worth goes up, your net worth goes up with it. ― Mark Victor Hansen
28. If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello. ― Paulo Coelho
29. When you understand that your self-worth is not determined by your net-worth, then you’ll have financial freedom. ― Suze Orman
30 of 40 Self Worth Quotes
Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
31. Self-worth comes from one thing – thinking that you are worthy. ― Wayne Dyer
32. When you learn how much you’re worth you’ll stop giving people discounts.
33. Other people’s opinions of you does not have to become your reality. ― Les Brown
34. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does. ― Serena Williams
35. True abundance isn’t based on our net worth, it’s based on our self-worth. ― Gabrielle Bernstein
36. Two things you will never have to chase: True friends & true love.― Mandy Hale
37. Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it. ― M. Scott Peck
38. Every action you take is a vote for the type of person you wish to become. ― James Clear
39. If you’re searching for that one person that will change your life, take a look in the mirror.
40. Strong people have a strong sense of self-worth and self-awareness. They don’t need the approval of others. ― Roy T. Bennett
I really hope that you enjoyed reading these self worth quotes and they are a positive reminder to love and take care of yourself.