It is so important to know your self worth. Once you know your self worth you set the bar on how you expect to be treated by others and also how much that you will respect, value and believe in yourself.
Once you know your self worth and realize your value, you will attract more joy, confidence and success into your life. When you know your self worth, the more exciting goals you will make with confidence and belief and the more action you will take to achieve these exciting goals.
When you know your self worth, you will not tolerate anyone disrespecting you. You will not be afraid to say no to things that you do not want to do and you will have the confidence to speak your mind in any conversation or meeting.
When you know your self worth, you can be exactly who you want to be in every area of your life. When you know your self worth, you will walk away from anyone who does not value you. When you know your self worth, you will love yourself, accept yourself and you have more belief in what you are capable of.
I hope that the following collection of self worth quotes will boost your confidence, help you to have more belief in yourself and that they inspire you to take action to achieve your exciting goals for the future.
1. There will always be someone who can’t see your worth. Don’t let it be you. ― Mel Robbins
2. You are the only person on earth who can use your ability. ― Zig Ziglar
3. Work on being in love with the person in the mirror who has been through so much but is still standing.
4. As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
5. You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. ― Maya Angelou
6. If you find yourself constantly trying to prove your worth to someone, you have already forgotten your value.
7. To double your net worth, double your self-worth. Because you will never exceed the height of your self-image. ― Robin Sharma
8. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
9. If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you! ― T. Harv Eker
10. It’s never too late for a new beginning in your life. ― Joyce Meyer
11. You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you. ― Brian Tracy
12. Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. ― Norman Vincent Peale
13. The moment we begin to celebrate ourselves and focus on our successes is the moment we begin living. ― Gabrielle Bernstein
14. You only live once so do what you feel passionate about. ― Denzel Washington
15. Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is believing you’re worthy of the trip. ― Glenn Beck
16. There is a treasure within you that must come out. Don’t go to the grave with your treasures still within you. ― Myles Munroe
17. Change will never happen when people lack the ability and courage to see themselves for who they are. ― Bryant McGill
18. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
19. We are what we believe we are. ― C.S. Lewis
20. You’re imperfect and you’re wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging. ― Brene Brown
21. Believe in your heart that you’re meant to live a life full of passion, purpose, magic and miracles. ― Roy T. Bennett
22. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. ― Buddha
23. You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens. ― Louise Hay
24. Know your worth. Never settle for less than you deserve.
25. The man who does not value himself, cannot value anything or anyone. ― Ayn Rand
26. Perhaps you are overvaluing what you don’t have and undervaluing what you do. ― Jordan Peterson
27. When your self-worth goes up, your net worth goes up with it. ― Mark Victor Hansen
28. If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello. ― Paulo Coelho
29. When you understand that your self-worth is not determined by your net-worth, then you’ll have financial freedom. ― Suze Orman
30. Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
31. Self-worth comes from one thing – thinking that you are worthy. ― Wayne Dyer
32. When you learn how much you’re worth you’ll stop giving people discounts.
33. Other people’s opinions of you does not have to become your reality. ― Les Brown
34. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does. ― Serena Williams
35. True abundance isn’t based on our net worth, it’s based on our self-worth. ― Gabrielle Bernstein
36. Two things you will never have to chase: True friends and true love. ― Mandy Hale
37. Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it. ― M. Scott Peck
38. Every action you take is a vote for the type of person you wish to become. ― James Clear
39. If you’re searching for that one person that will change your life, take a look in the mirror.
40. Strong people have a strong sense of self-worth and self-awareness. They don’t need the approval of others. ― Roy T. Bennett
25 Wonderful Quotes From Big Magic
Author Elizabeth Gilbert has inspired and empowered people from all over the world through her books. In her best selling book Big Magic, Elizabeth Gilbert digs deep into her own generative process to share her wisdom and unique perspective about creativity.
Big Magic shows us how to tackle what we most love and how to face down what we most fear. The author discusses the attitudes, approaches and habits that we need in order to live our most creative lives.
I hope that you will enjoy this wonderful collection of quotes from Big Magic. I also hope that they will inspire you to believe in yourself, discover your unique gifts and follow your exciting path in life.
1. The universe buries strange jewels deep within us all, and then stands back to see if we can find them. ― Big Magic
2. You can measure your worth by your dedication to your path, not by your successes or failures. ― Big Magic
3. Each and every one of us is blessed with certain gifts. We often fail to notice it but we are all unique and gifted. Life is about finding these gifts and making the most of them. ― Big Magic
4. It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly than to live an imitation of somebody else’s life with perfection. ― Big Magic
5. One of the oldest and most generous tricks that the universe plays on human beings is to bury strange jewels within us all, and then stand back to see if we can ever find them. ― Big Magic
6. What is a creative living? Any life that is driven more strongly by curiosity than by fear. ― Big Magic
7. Successes and failures do not tell you anything about yourself. It is all a part of the journey. What really matters is your dedication to stay on the path. Your perseverance and the refusal to ever give up are the true measures of your worth. ― Big Magic
8. Your life is short and rare and amazing and miraculous, and you want to do really interesting things and make really interesting things while you’re still here. ― Big Magic
9. A creative life is an amplified life. It’s a bigger life, a happier life, an expanded life, and a hell of a lot more interesting life. ― Big Magic
10. Have a solid faith in your own capabilities. Spend as much time as you can creating delightful things. ― Big Magic
11. It’s a simple and generous rule of life that whatever you practice, you will improve at. ― Big Magic
12. What do you love doing so much that the words failure and success essentially become irrelevant? ― Big Magic
13. Don’t let go of your courage the moment things stop being easy or rewarding because that moment, that’s the moment when interesting begins. ― Big Magic
14. Whatever you do try not to dwell too long on your failures. Don’t conduct autopsies on your disasters, you don’t need to know what anything means. Own your disappointment, acknowledge it for what it is and move on. ― Big Magic
15. Keep your eyes open. Listen. Follow your curiosity. Ideas are constantly trying to get our attention. Let them know you’re available. ― Big Magic
16. If you’re alive, you’re a creative person. ― Big Magic
17. If you don’t have the courage, let’s try to get you some. Because creative living is a path for the brave. We all know this. And we all know that when courage dies, creativity dies with it. ― Big Magic
18. It might have been done before, but it hasn’t been done by you! ― Big Magic
19. Do whatever brings you to life, then. Follow your own fascinations, obsessions, and compulsions. Trust them. Create whatever causes a revolution in your heart. ― Big Magic
20. Everybody imitates before they can innovate. ― Big Magic
21. Live a long life making and doing really cool things the entire time. At the end of your days you can thank creativity for having blessed you with a charmed interesting passionate existence. ― Big Magic
22. This, I believe, is the central question upon which all creative living hinges: Do you have the courage to bring forth the treasures that are hidden within you? ― Big Magic
23. You do not need anybody’s permission to live a creative life. ― Big Magic
24. Don’t sit around waiting for passion to strike you. Keep working steadily and trust that creativity is always trying to find you even when you have lost sight of it. ― Big Magic
25. Do the things that make you feel alive. Follow your heart, your passions, and trust yourself as you do them. You only have one life so live it to the fullest and make the most of it. ― Big Magic
30 Beauty Quotes That You Will Enjoy
I hope that this wonderful collection of Beauty quotes will remind that beauty is all around of you if you just take the time to look for it.
I believe that beauty is in you, it is in your mind, it is in your heart, it can also be in what you say and what you do. Beauty is in nature, it is in your partner and it is in your friends and family.
Most importantly I also hope that these beauty quotes will inspire you and remind you to love and embrace who you are.
1. Beauty is not about looks, make up or clothes. True beauty comes from being yourself.
2. The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ― Helen Keller
3. The most beautiful thing that you can wear is confidence. ― Blake Lively
4. Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. ― Kahlil Gibran
5. You are loved. You are wonderfully made. You are beautiful. You have purpose. You are a masterpiece.
6. Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. ― Coco Chanel
7. Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. ― Confucius
8. Outer beauty attracts, inner beauty captivates. ― Kate Angell
9. A thing of beauty is a joy forever. ― John Keats
10. The happier you are the more beautiful you become.
11. Be strong, be fearless, be beautiful. ― Misty Copeland
12. Just in case you need reminding, you are beautiful.
13. For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. ― Audrey Hepburn
14. Beauty is the illumination of your soul. ― John O’ Donohue
15. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
16. Your inner beauty never needs make up.
17. Youth is happy because it has the capacity to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old. ― Franz Kafka
18. To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
19. A smile is the most beautiful curve on a woman’s body.
20. Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical. ― Sophia Loren
21. You can be gorgeous at thirty, charming at forty, and irresistible for the rest of your life. ― Coco Chanel
22. Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God’s handwriting. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
23. Just be you, be beautiful and be comfortable in your own skin. ― Helen Edwards
24. True beauty comes from within.
25. Don’t cry over the past, it’s gone. Don’t stress about the future, it hasn’t arrived. Live in the present and make it beautiful.
26. Let the beauty of what you love be what you do. ― Rumi
27. Beauty is what you feel about yourself, not what you see in the mirror.
28. I’ve never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.
29. Outer beauty pleases the Eye. Inner beauty captivates the Heart. ― Mandy Hale
30. Beauty is being comfortable and confident in your own skin. ― Iman
30 Freedom Quotes That Will Empower You
I hope that you will enjoy this wonderful collection of Freedom Quotes! I have carefully searched for the most inspirational quotes regarding freedom that I could find.
I hope that the following quotes about freedom will empower you to find your voice, embrace who you are, enjoy life and take action to achieve your exciting goals.
1. What then is freedom? The power to live as one wishes. ― Marcus Cicero
2. The moment you decide to forgive and let your negative feelings melt away, you are on the road to freedom. ― Jen Sincero
3. Life without liberty is like a body without spirit. ― Kahlil Gibran
4. The freedom to be yourself is a gift only you can give yourself but once you do, no one can take it away. ― Doe Zantamata
5. The secret of happiness is freedom, the secret of freedom is courage.
6. Authentic freedom is actually the freedom of knowing who you are, why you are here, your purpose in life and where you are going when you leave here. ― Wayne Dyer
7. A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. ― Jim Morrison
8. We are driven by five genetic needs: Survival, Love, Belonging, Power, Freedom, and Fun. ― William Glasser
9. Freedom is the will to be responsible to ourselves. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
10. When I discover who I am, I’ll be free. ― Ralph Ellison
11. Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. ― Ronald Reagan
12. Freedom is being yourself without permission.
13. For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others. ― Nelson Mandela
14. True freedom is impossible without a mind made free by discipline. ― Mortimer Adler
15. I stand for freedom of expression, doing what you believe in, and going after your dreams. ― Madonna
16. If you want to fly, you need to give up the things that weigh you down.
17. I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery. ― Thomas Jefferson
18. I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will. ― Charlotte Brontë
19. When you come to the point where you don’t need to impress anyone, your freedom will begin.
20. Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth. ― John F. Kennedy
21. In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved. ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
22. Freedom comes when you stop caring about what others think of you.
23. Education is the key to unlock the golden door to freedom. ― George Washington Carver
24. Better to die fighting for freedom than be a prisoner all the days of your life. ― Bob Marley
25. Be yourself! People don’t have to like you and you don’t have to care.
26. Freedom is the right to live as we wish. ― Epictetus
27. I’m a big advocate of freedom: freedom of speech, freedom of expression, freedom of thought. ― Jimmy Wales
28. Freedom is the oxygen of the soul. ― Moshe Dayan
29. Freedom is found when we let go of who we’re supposed to be and embrace who we really are.
30. Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes. ― Mahatma Gandhi