Keep yourself highly motivated and totally inspired with these powerful quotes by some truly amazing women. This wonderful collection of quotes are by world famous writers, singers, actresses, successful business women and many more.
The inspirational strong women quotes below are filled with timeless wisdom that I am sure will empower, motivate and inspire you. I hope that you enjoy reading these strong women quotes as much as I enjoyed compiling them.
Strong Women Quotes
1. “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” – Katharine Hepburn
2. “The question isn’t who is going to let me, it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
3. “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.” – Estée Lauder
4. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
5. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible!” – Audrey Hepburn
6. “There will always be someone who can’t see your worth. Don’t let it be you.” – Mel Robbins
7. “Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live.” – Anne Sweeney
8. “The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!” – Anne Frank
9. “I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.” – Louise Hay
10. “Imagine the most outrageously positive possibility for your life, claim it, and consider it done.” ― Marianne Williamson
11. “When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.” – Lolly Daskal
12. “It isn’t what we say or think that defines us, but what we do.” – Jane Austin
13. “The formula of happiness and success is just being actually yourself, in the most vivid possible way you can.” – Meryl Streep
14. “Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.” – Marilyn Monroe
15. “It is necessary, and even vital, to set standards for your life and the people you allow in it.” – Mandy Hale
Strong Women Quotes
16. “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
17. “Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally, it comes from what you do consistently.” – Marie Forleo
18. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” – Judy Garland
19. “The greatest gift you can ever give another person is your own happiness.” – Esther Hicks
20. “The most attractive thing about you should have less to do with your face or body and more to do with your attitude and how you treat people.” ― Germany Kent
21. “You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are.” – Melissa Etheridge
22. “Each and every one of us is blessed with certain gifts. We often fail to notice it but we are all unique and gifted. Life is about finding these gifts and making the most of them.” ― Elizabeth Gilbert
23. “Within yourself lies everything you’ve ever dreamed of being.” – Mary Kay Ashe
Inspiring Strong Women Quotes
25. “Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror.” – Byron Katie
26. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” – Alice Walker
27. “One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in and where you want to go.” – Sheila Murray Bethel
28. “Once you figure out what respect tastes like, it tastes better than attention.” – Pink
29. “I’ve always loved butterflies, because they remind us that it’s never too late to transform ourselves.” – Drew Barrymore
30. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
I really hope that you enjoyed reading this collection of Strong Women Quotes.
These quotes encapsulate the myriad of roles that women play – from nurturers to warriors, innovators to caregivers and everything in between.
As we reflect upon these words of wisdom, let us celebrate the achievements, struggles, and aspirations of women throughout history and across cultures.
May these Strong Women quotes inspire us all to champion gender equality, honor diversity, and create a future where the power and potential of every woman is realized to its fullest.